Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

"Where did the money for the vets go Donald?"

Response: You're a racist

o_O Nice try.....Wheres the money Donald?

Response: But the Clintons...

:rolleyes: Nice try.....Where is that mula Don?

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:
Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.

I say I'm asking, you say I'm not. Perfect, Trump isnt allowed to be asked questions then. Great.
You're not asking anything.

Here I'll post my question from page one that still hasnt been answered. You even quoted it but I can see you're upset

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go?

Do you see the question now? Ok, thanks.

You're playing off of Matthews stupidity & trolling. Nothing more. Matthew is just too stupid to realize it.

Not sure what that means but I await an answer to my question. Here it is again in case you happen to blurt out my lack of question

Here's a hint.....

IDGAFF

Stop trolling, jackass

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

"Snopes posts the organization that got the money"

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

You keep saying that but the site never said he released the money. Since you're sighting the site, I'm sure you can quote Snopes saying that all the money was distributed.

But you cant, do you know why? Because you're playing hard and fast with the truth. Now, post more about me and avoid quoting your claim. I laugh when I'm right.

You must not laugh very often
No time for laughter when you're an oppressed black man under the boot of the evil white American male.
Or a US Veteran Republicans want to screw over.

Seems Republicans treat just about everyone the same. They piss all over them.

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

You keep saying that but the site never said he released the money. Since you're sighting the site, I'm sure you can quote Snopes saying that all the money was distributed.

But you cant, do you know why? Because you're playing hard and fast with the truth. Now, post more about me and avoid quoting your claim. I laugh when I'm right.

No time for laughter when you're an oppressed black man under the boot of the evil white American male.

How many servicemen died under Obama while waiting on a VA list?

Asshole

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:
Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.

I say I'm asking, you say I'm not. Perfect, Trump isnt allowed to be asked questions then. Great.

Here I'll post my question from page one that still hasnt been answered. You even quoted it but I can see you're upset

You're playing off of Matthews stupidity & trolling. Nothing more. Matthew is just too stupid to realize it.

Not sure what that means but I await an answer to my question. Here it is again in case you happen to blurt out my lack of question

Here's a hint.....

IDGAFF

Stop trolling, jackass

So asking a question makes you angry? Your problem not mine. Sorry pal.

How can the GOP praise him for raising the money and not care if the money was donated anywhere at the same time?

Is it all about Trump or the Vets?

How many servicemen died under Obama while waiting on a VA list?

Asshole

Why you so angry? Questioning Trump seems to whip you all into a frenzy

In case y'all lefties fell asleep during civics 101, Trump is a civilian and has no responsibility to "cough up money" except to his employees and the freaking IRS. While the idiotic left worries about Trump's charitable contribution to Vets the freaking people in the government who lied and cheated Vets for years are apparently praised for their incompetence as long as they belong to the democrat party.
^ Check this excuse out. :lol:

Here's a hint.....

IDGAFF

Stop trolling, jackass

So asking a question makes you angry? Your problem not mine. Sorry pal.

How can the GOP praise him for raising the money and not care if the money was donated anywhere at the same time?

Is it all about Trump or the Vets?
You're terrible at reading people. Absolutely zero judgment skills.

I'm not mad at anything. I am mocking you & calling you out for the useless troll you are.

How's that Clinton Initiative to fix Haiti working out?

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Look who's jumped on the Drumpf train.

Another dumbass troll who doesn't understand the difference between calling out trolls & defending the topic.

Fuck Trump
Fuck hypocrites
Fuck Hillary

Clear enough twit?

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

Now that made me laugh. There are more black millionaires in the USA today than anywhere else every in the history of the planet. The only ones being oppressed in the USA today is the straight white Christian males.

Clinton Foundation takes $100M of "Blood Minerals" cash. If we're going to focus on putting and taking money for causes that affect human well being, Trump didn't take cash from cretins who are at extreme human rights abusing profiteers.

...When the Vancouver, Canada-based Lundin Group gave its $100 million commitment to the “Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative,” the company had long been cutting deals with warlords, Marxist rebels, military strongmen and dictatorships in the war-torn African countries of Congo, Sudan and Ethiopia....

EXCLUSIVE: Clinton Foundation Got $100M From ‘Blood Minerals’ Firm

Says the guy who support a system that systematically degraded Vets medical care to hit their goals even if it meant that these guys died from lack of care and being on a waiting list.

Another dumbass troll who doesn't understand the difference between calling out trolls & defending the topic.

Fuck Trump
Fuck hypocrites
Fuck Hillary

Clear enough twit?
Choo! Choo! Grampa's on the Drumpf train.

Forum List

Back