Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

Snopes even calls bullshit on this. Not only did he raise money for vets, he added another $1 million of his own money to the donations. His own donation came 4 months after the event but not the donations of the funds from the event. More liberal twisting of the truth.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it. Shows you how much they really do hate our veterans and the republicans. Nothing but hate from the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says the guy that supports the criminals that run a multi million dollar slush fund :lol:
Mathew =
retarded-boy.gif

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:

Oh, God, it's really really really all over for Trump now, just like it's been dozens of times since he joined the race nearly a year ago now.

I'll bet Chris Matthews is getting that old familiar thrill up his leg again prior to his sticky substance trickling down it into his shoe.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

Too funny. Snopes posts the organizations that got the money. So really, Trump already answered the question and you are just talking out your ass because you are too fucking lazy to go look for yourself.

"Snopes posts the organization that got the money"

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

There are those that are stupid enough to think that when the fund raiser ends and the total raised is announced, the money is in the bank. Sometimes it takes months to collect the pledges.

Do some research bro, the money raised was given IMMEDIATELY. Trump's personal donation was given 4 months later.

Unreal, This is a big deal to Dems, but Clintion's espionage? Hey, she just broke a few minor rules anyway.

In case y'all lefties fell asleep during civics 101, Trump is a civilian and has no responsibility to "cough up money" except to his employees and the freaking IRS. While the idiotic left worries about Trump's charitable contribution to Vets the freaking people in the government who lied and cheated Vets for years are apparently praised for their incompetence as long as they belong to the democrat party.

Maybe you didnt hear me when I said where did the money go? Not some of the money.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

Reading Comprehension is not your strong suit. Refuse to believe a left wing site who puts the answer in front of you. Too funny.

You keep saying that but the site never said he released the money. Since you're sighting the site, I'm sure you can quote Snopes saying that all the money was distributed.

But you cant, do you know why? Because you're playing hard and fast with the truth. Now, post more about me and avoid quoting your claim. I laugh when I'm right.

Forum List

Back