Trump Dragged His Heels For Months Before Coughing Up Money He Pledged To Vets

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:
Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.
Look who's jumped on the Drumpf train.
Another dumbass troll who doesn't understand the difference between calling out trolls & defending the topic.

Fuck Trump
Fuck hypocrites
Fuck Hillary

Clear enough twit?
Choo! Choo! Grampa's on the Drumpf train.

Look who is sucking Clinton cock and you know those Clinton like those nasty cocksuckers.

Guy raises money and then gives an extra 1 million and gets liberals pissed off about it.

Nope, We're just asking if he raised money where did it go? Sorry for the unfair question. Trump should do what he wants without questions :rolleyes:
Complete bullshit of course. You're not asking anything. You losers are just DESPERATE to find something, anything, you can hold over Trump's head.
If you were truly interested in charity scandals you got no further to look than the Clinton Foundations quid pro system of money for favors. But we all know you're not really interested in anything but TROLLING the opposition.
Another dumbass troll who doesn't understand the difference between calling out trolls & defending the topic.

Fuck Trump
Fuck hypocrites
Fuck Hillary

Clear enough twit?
Choo! Choo! Grampa's on the Drumpf train.
Hardly but I have room on the ignore train if you insist on being childish.

Oh he'll tell you he's not on the Drumpf train he just happens to take issue with people who question the Drumpf. He'll tell you thats different. He'll think that makes sense.

Oh he'll tell you he's not on the Drumpf train he just happens to take issue with people who question the Drumpf. He'll tell you thats different. He'll think that makes sense.
Calling out hypocrites has nothing to do with the subject of the discussion. If it does then I must be in love with Michelle Obama for defending her against overt sexual comments on here. In fact it must mean that I secretly want to boink her huh?

Logic is not a trait you seem to possess.

Calling out hypocrites has nothing to do with the subject of the discussion.

Tell me about it. Here you are deflecting from the topic to stare into my lovely eyes but its not because you're defending Drumpf. You did the same thing yesterday, jumping out of the crowd challenging everyone to a fight.

Oh not everyone, just the ones asking questions on Trump.

You want to know what happened with Clintons Foundation but not interested in Trumps charity? When you call our hypocrites do you look in the mirror?

Calling out hypocrites has nothing to do with the subject of the discussion.

Tell me about it. Here you are deflecting from the topic to stare into my lovely eyes but its not because you're defending Drumpf. You did the same thing yesterday, jumping out of the crowd challenging everyone to a fight.

Oh not everyone, just the ones asking questions on Trump.

You want to know what happened with Clintons Foundation but not interested in Trumps charity? When you call our hypocrites do you look in the mirror?
Do you see me participating in Clinton Foundation threads? Oops, no you don't.

Next fail on you agenda?

Forum List

Back