Trump Derangement Syndrome

TDS is in full bloom. Heads are exploding.

Looks like his numbers came down a bit.........maybe T-chumps 15 minutes of glory are coming to an end?

What!!!??? Trump is still leading!???
OMFG!!!!!

giphy.gif

Looks like his numbers came down a bit.........maybe T-chumps 15 minutes of glory are coming to an end?

OMFG!!!!!

Can you read? Where did I say he wasn't? I said his numbers came down a bit..........I guess some of the "element" are not as gullible as the ones that are still hanging on......like you.

gonzales-hanging-on.jpg

First of all NOT ONE of your comments is sourced or linked! So YOU are an ignorant uninformed idiot!
SEE everything I state is sourced so deal with the FACTS DUMMY!!!

Guy, I don't do links unless I feel like doing them...

And no one is wasting their time with your Insurance Industry Propaganda.

Where you dumb f...k on the below list is ONE of them making over $100 MILLION a year???
Do you ignorant idiot see ONE of the top 5 CEOs of Insurance making over $100 MILLION?????

your link, which admits that CEO's are making more money despite the fact their companies are losing revenues, doesn't include things like stock options.

Let's look at some of the m

Cigna Gives $110.9 Million Compensation Package To Ex-CEO

The vast majority of that total went to former chairman and CEO H. Edward Hanway who left his post with a retirement package worth $110.9 million -- which included $18.8 million in executive compensation for 2009, as well as a healthy pension plan, deferred compensation and stock options.

Health Insurance CEO Paid $106 Million. Feel Better? by Newspaper Contributors on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Modern Healthcare, a leading health industry trade journal, published its annual executive compensation survey this week. Topping the list is Stephen Hemsley, quoted above, who gave a speech to the Detroit Economic Club last year questioning the value Americans receive for all that health spending.

His take for 2009: $106 million — $7.5 million in salary and benefits and $98.5 million in stock options.

If you weren't so f...king Obese, smoked like a fiend, and weren't so sloppy in your work and the only thing you knew was to pull a handle on a drill punch,
maybe you'd be working today!

I am working today. i work very hard to keep my weight under control and I don't smoke. My work is above rapproach.

Anything else you want to say to make yourself look stupid, or maybe you can just go back to sucking the dicks of the Insurance Industry.... that's what you do best.

First of all NOT ONE of your comments is sourced or linked! So YOU are an ignorant uninformed idiot!
SEE everything I state is sourced so deal with the FACTS DUMMY!!!

Guy, I don't do links unless I feel like doing them...

And no one is wasting their time with your Insurance Industry Propaganda.

Where you dumb f...k on the below list is ONE of them making over $100 MILLION a year???
Do you ignorant idiot see ONE of the top 5 CEOs of Insurance making over $100 MILLION?????

your link, which admits that CEO's are making more money despite the fact their companies are losing revenues, doesn't include things like stock options.

Let's look at some of the m

Cigna Gives $110.9 Million Compensation Package To Ex-CEO

The vast majority of that total went to former chairman and CEO H. Edward Hanway who left his post with a retirement package worth $110.9 million -- which included $18.8 million in executive compensation for 2009, as well as a healthy pension plan, deferred compensation and stock options.

Health Insurance CEO Paid $106 Million. Feel Better? by Newspaper Contributors on Creators.com - A Syndicate Of Talent

Modern Healthcare, a leading health industry trade journal, published its annual executive compensation survey this week. Topping the list is Stephen Hemsley, quoted above, who gave a speech to the Detroit Economic Club last year questioning the value Americans receive for all that health spending.

His take for 2009: $106 million — $7.5 million in salary and benefits and $98.5 million in stock options.

You ignorantly SAID "But Insurance company CEO's regularly pay themselves NINE FIGURE SALARIES."

Then who should believe ANYTHING you write if you "Guy, I don't do links unless I feel like doing them... "

It doesn't take any effort to support your wild ass stories... and I bet you never paid one dime back of the supposedly $20,000!

What 9 figure salaries?
Do you know what a "stock option is"???

The truth is idiots like you believe all the crap that the biased MSM puts out! You read the headlines..."46 million uninsured" and don't look at the
facts!
YOU listened to the idiot say half of all Americans have "pre-existing conditions"... that would be 155 million! Idiot! If that were the case then there

what about this SOURCED information???
1) Facts: half of 310 million Americans is 155 million.
85% of Americans have coverage... that means 266 million so where in the hell did Obama come up with "half"?
2) Facts: a total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

But did this stop Obama from spreading the terrible terrible LIE and even more idiots like you believing the lie!
The total impression given by this LIE was 155 million people couldn't get insurance!
30 second sound bite proof of that is people equated "pre-existing conditions" as preventing them from getting insurance!

You ignorantly SAID "But Insurance company CEO's regularly pay themselves NINE FIGURE SALARIES."

Then who should believe ANYTHING you write if you "Guy, I don't do links unless I feel like doing them... "

Guy, i provided you TWO LINKS of CEO's in Health Insurance getting NINE FIGURE salaries.

So, yeah, it happens. I think that 8 figure salaries for these guys is obscene as well, though.

This is why I don't do links. You wingnuts never read them, anyway. So why should I waste my time with them?

It doesn't take any effort to support your wild ass stories... and I bet you never paid one dime back of the supposedly $20,000!

Uh, guy, I'm still working off some of that debt, 7 years later. Again, health crises cause 62% of bankruptcies in this country.

My point being, I worked for insurance coverage. Of the some 23 years I've worked in the civilian world I've paid for insurance and made relatively few claims except that one year I had a lot of them.

and it was a year long struggle with the insurance company that ended with me finally getting htem to pay for some of the treatments my doctors said I needed.

Enough is enough. The rest of the fucking world has figured this out. Single Payer, public service health care instead of health care for profit.

OMFG!!!!!

Can you read? Where did I say he wasn't? I said his numbers came down a bit..........I guess some of the "element" are not as gullible as the ones that are still hanging on......like you.

_

Yawn......You're case of TDS is exceptionally boring.

You need a lot more wit and far less anger.

OMFG!!!!!

_

Yawn......You're case of TDS is exceptionally boring.

You need a lot more wit and far less anger.

Ironic!

Looks like TDS is turning on it's inventor just like T-Rump is turning on the GOP.

How is that working out for you?

:lol:

What can they be thinking?
May 12, 2016
David Horowitz
bs.jpg

Reprinted from Breitbart.com.

I don’t think I speak for myself alone when I confess utter bewilderment at the number of conservatives – among whom I count long-term friends - who seem to have lost their marbles when assessing the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump. The Wall Street Journal’s Bret Stephens, to take one example that can stand for many, is an astute analyst – in my view one of the best political commentators writing today. Yet he is the author of this opening paragraph in Monday’s paper, which leaves me scratching my head, and embarrassed for my friend: “The best hope for what’s left of a serious conservative movement in America is the election in November of a Democratic president, held in check by a Republican Congress. Conservatives can survive liberal administrations, especially those whose predictable failures lead to healthy restorations—think Carter, then Reagan.”[1]

I can’t think of anything that is right about these sentences. The president’s first business is the nation’s security. Did Reagan really repair the damage that Carter did? It is true that he pulled the nation back from Carter’s policies of appeasing our enemies and disarming our military. But he failed to retrieve Carter’s greatest foreign policy disaster. It was Carter who brought down America’s ally, the Shah of Iran, and brought the Ayatollah Khomeini back from exile, thereby transforming Iran into the first jihadist state, and America’s deadliest enemy. Neither Ronald Reagan nor both George Bushes could undo that.

Could a Republican Congress – assuming that there would be a Republican Congress if Trump lost – hold a Democratic president like Hillary Clinton “in check”? How did that work out during the destructive reign of Barack Obama? With Republican majorities in the House and Senate Obama had no real problem in becoming the first American president to build his legacy around a policy that can fairly be described as treasonous – providing a path to nuclear power and ballistic missile capability to an Iranian regime that is our nation’s mortal enemy, has already murdered thousands of Americans, and is ruled by religious fanatics who have made no secret of their determination to destroy us.

Their Trump hysteria notwithstanding, I still have the highest regard for the intellects of Bret Stephens and George Will and their comrades-in-arms. But I am hoping against hope that they come to their senses before it is too late.

Guy, i provided you TWO LINKS of CEO's in Health Insurance getting NINE FIGURE salaries.

So, yeah, it happens. I think that 8 figure salaries for these guys is obscene as well, though.

This is why I don't do links. You wingnuts never read them, anyway. So why should I waste my time with them?

Uh, guy, I'm still working off some of that debt, 7 years later. Again, health crises cause 62% of bankruptcies in this country.

My point being, I worked for insurance coverage. Of the some 23 years I've worked in the civilian world I've paid for insurance and made relatively few claims except that one year I had a lot of them.

and it was a year long struggle with the insurance company that ended with me finally getting htem to pay for some of the treatments my doctors said I needed.

Enough is enough. The rest of the fucking world has figured this out. Single Payer, public service health care instead of health care for profit.

Can appreciate your anger against what you think are the big villains... insurance companies.
Tell me if you are a logical human being how this study is wrong. http://www.jacksonhealthcare.com/media/8968/defensivemedicine_ebook_final.pdf

90% of physicians surveyed say they order $850 billion a year in wasted duplicate tests, referrals all out of FEAR of being SUED!
--- Emergency medicine, primary care, and OB/GYN physicians are most likely to practice defensive medicine.
--- 79 to 83% of surgeons and OB/GYNs have been named in lawsuits.
"Physicians contracted by the federal government practice significantly less defensive medicine as they are protected against lawsuits by the
1946 Federal Tort Claims Act. "

-- BUT........Only 48% practice defensive medicine compared to 92% of non-government physicians.
Consider that fact that of the physicians interviewed 52% DID NOT practice defensive medicine!
Who were the doctors that didn't practice "defensive medicine"? Doctors contracted by federal government!
WHY did these doctors NOT practice "defensive medicine"??? 1946 Federal Tort reform Act!
The insurance companies don't care to argue these claims. They pay the $850 billion. Simply raising premiums.
So how come Obamacare taxed tanning salons 10% because tanning causes tanning, but they wouldn't tax lawyers' $270 Billion income.
If educated physicians are telling you they fear lawsuits and order duplicate tests, etc. why isn't that possible?
The reason though lawyers were protected though is almost half of Congress and of course Obama are lawyers!

So explain why tanning salons with almost NO members in Congress owning tanning salons were singled out to pay a 10% tax?

Yet the single largest direct cause of the nearly $850 Billion a year in wasteful spending ACCORDING TO THE EXPERTS...DOCTORS... is fear of being sued!
If this $850 billion was reduced by $200 billion that would mean insurance companies wouldn't pay.
As almost all people DON"T KNOW that all states require insurance companies to justify their premiums which under Obamacare must be 85% of premiums
paid out in claims! States auditing rates see that the claims ratio is below 85% of premiums ... NO rate hike. In fact forced premium reductions!

Forum List

Back