Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

They've yet to figure out Trump's occasional turning the table on some media puke and then eviscerating the poor slob is part of his appeal. No time for either the professional political class or the lamestream media idiots.

Expect more from the slow learners though.

Everyone knows that Trump will say anything he can to save his reputation. The picture with the beautiful dead leopard is absolutely disgusting and all of the pictures make me sick to my stomach.

Everyone knows that Trump will say anything he can to save his reputation. The picture with the beautiful dead leopard is absolutely disgusting and all of the pictures make me sick to my stomach.

LOL.

Come on dude.

You can be more dramatic than THAT!!

Try claiming you literally swooned. Claim to have been physically hurt and then blame Trump personally.

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

i'm sure the cows you eat appreciate the difference.

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.
The animals they kill would have a different opinion.

I wonder if Trump will address this issue in his upcoming debate.
Why? He's running for president, I don't see how this effects us as Americans other than illustrating how we care more about 1 lion in Zimbabwe over the thousands of people dying from thirst and starvation in Zimbabwe

You're bragging about having a weak stomach? Yeah, leopards are really beautiful as long as they stay a few thousand miles away. If you had to live with them...maybe not so much.

"Why? He's running for president, I don't see how this effects us as Americans other than illustrating how we care more about 1 lion in Zimbabwe over the thousands of people dying from thirst and starvation in Zimbabwe"

Very true and what's really sick is how little concern has been spared for our boys killed by a terrorist here at home.

Why? He's running for president, I don't see how this effects us as Americans other than illustrating how we care more about 1 lion in Zimbabwe over the thousands of people dying from thirst and starvation in Zimbabwe
It will come up because it relevant to judging his credibility.
Fact is it makes about as much sense as the bengazi and birther crap we've had to endure .

"Why? He's running for president, I don't see how this effects us as Americans other than illustrating how we care more about 1 lion in Zimbabwe over the thousands of people dying from thirst and starvation in Zimbabwe"

Very true and what's really sick is how little concern has been spared for our boys killed by a terrorist here at home.
False comparison much?

You almost gotta laugh that the useful hypocrites on the left don't even realize how hypocritical they are. Only in the clouded minds of left wingers can an animal be judged as "innocent". Unless you are a vegan you remain healthy because of corporations that raise and slaughter animals. There are thousands of rules about domestic and international hunting but the left only sees the world through a veil of political hatred.

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.

The animals killed don't have opinions.

That is very dramatic.

How do you know?

That is very dramatic.

as usual no proof.

You almost gotta laugh that the useful hypocrites on the left don't even realize how hypocritical they are. Only in the clouded minds of left wingers can an animal be judged as "innocent". Unless you are a vegan you remain healthy because of corporations that raise and slaughter animals. There are thousands of rules about domestic and international hunting but the left only sees the world through a veil of political hatred.
false but bias filled.

Fact is it makes about as much sense as the bengazi and birther crap we've had to endure .
I don't care where Obama was born, doesn't matter to me. But I'm sorry I didn't buy that Benghazi was all about a video, and that Obama went to bed at 5 pm that day, and that nothing could be done on the ground to help the ambassador. And now it's come out that there was gun running, and I'm supposed to be concerned about a lion and how that illustrates someone's character???

I don't care where Obama was born, doesn't matter to me. But I'm sorry I didn't buy that Benghazi was all about a video, and that Obama went to bed at 5 pm that day, and that nothing could be done on the ground to help the ambassador. And now it's come out that there was gun running, and I'm supposed to be concerned about a lion and how that illustrates someone's character???
you just don't get it.

That is very dramatic.

Are you a vegan?

That is very dramatic.

How do you know?

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.

That is very dramatic.

as usual no proof.

And you have no proof they have opinions. Since the animals can't help either of us, my view takes the preponderance of the evidence.

That is very dramatic.

How do you know?

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.
Just because a squirrel can't communicate with you doesn't mean it doesn't have an opinion.

Forum List

Back