Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
When are you going to be outraged by the hobby of catching innocent butterflies and putting pins in them? Let's start naming the butterflies so you can create some sort of "emotional" Connection.

Big game hunting at least kills man eating animals. You wouldn't nearly be outraged if it was a Democrat. I would guess Obama's family in Kenya kill them too.
Man eaters ?
You are more likely to be struck by lighting twice in the same day, in the same place than being killed and eaten by a large preditor.

Okay, you meet up with one in the wild and see if you want to change that post!

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
When are you going to be outraged by the hobby of catching innocent butterflies and putting pins in them? Let's start naming the butterflies so you can create some sort of "emotional" Connection.

Big game hunting at least kills man eating animals. You wouldn't nearly be outraged if it was a Democrat. I would guess Obama's family in Kenya kill them too.
Man eaters ?
You are more likely to be struck by lighting twice in the same day, in the same place than being killed and eaten by a large preditor.

Do you want to destroy everything you're afraid of?

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Man eaters ?

What kind of answer is that?! If an ISIS member came at you with a bayonette would fear illicit your response to kill? Ever hear of fight or flight response? I'd like to see you outrun a lion! I really would.

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Man eaters ?

What kind of answer is that?! If an ISIS member came at you with a bayonette would fear illicit your response to kill? Ever hear of fight or flight response? I'd like to see you outrun a lion! I really would.

Duh, we were discussing animals...

Man eaters ?

Duh, we were discussing animals...

Duh, did you not write "Do you want to destroy everything you're afraid of?

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Man eaters ?

been there done that....

I wonder if Trump will address this issue in his upcoming debate.
Why should he? Will hillary address her email server?
she did that ...."I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," she said. "Looking back, it would have been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn't seem like an issue."

Hillary Clinton email scandal does damage control - CNNPolitics.com

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Man eaters ?

if you ever meet reality say hello for me.

Why should he?
because it will come up!
So, while Trump is talking about what he can do for America, he's going to talk about his son's hobby of big game hunting. Like to see that. He's have a great answer for that!

Why not hunting in general? Deer, ducks, alligators. Just give them a person's name and it is off limits. Geesh!

she did that ...."I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," she said. "Looking back, it would have been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn't seem like an issue."

Obviously, it's not working. Judge Sullivan is on her and her aids ass for those emails and the server. See thread 'State Dept demands e mails from Hill and Aides under penalty of PERJURY.

Why should he?
because it will come up!
So, while Trump is talking about what he can do for America, he's going to talk about his son's hobby of big game hunting. Like to see that. He's have a great answer for that!

Why not hunting in general? Deer, ducks, alligators. Just give them a person's name and it is off limits. Geesh!
that would be do to America, not for America.
hunting for any reason other than the sometimes necessary culling and food should be off limits.

Last edited:

Obviously, it's not working. Judge Sullivan is on her and her aids ass for those emails and the server. See thread 'State Dept demands e mails from Hill and Aides under penalty of PERJURY.
your point?

Why should he?
because it will come up!

that would be do to not for America.
hunting for any reason other than the sometimes necessary culling and food should be off limits.
Tell that to hunters around the nation. That will be well received.

your point?
The Hill has more problems than any other candidate. She's looking at possible indictments as well as penalty for perjury. And Trumps kids hunt. Big wow.

Why should he?
because it will come up!

that would be do to not for America.
Tell that to hunters around the nation. That will be well received.
all five of them?

your point?
The Hill has more problems than any other candidate. She's looking at possible indictments as well as penalty for perjury. And Trumps kids hunt. Big wow.
she has no more problems than most all of the repub candidates.
you conservatives are world famous for over playing your hand.

your point?

Yes, the Trump kids obviously need meat from Africa.

Forum List

Back