Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.
Just because a squirrel can't communicate with you doesn't mean it doesn't have an opinion.

To have an opinion it has to have sentience, and there is zero evidence of that.
Are you kidding me? Squirrels have been known to cross at cross walks. In my yard, squirrels know to avoid my feeder because I spike it with ghost peppers so the little demons can't handle it. My dog KNEW when my horse was in distress and signaled it to me by whimpering and whining. Don't get me started on Lassie or Flipper.

You know a lot of shit that isn't true.
my dog knew the difference between hand tools all I had to do was say Phillips head or flat head and she would unerringly pick up the right tool even if they were different brands.
btw I did not teach her that, she learned by just watching .
My dog wasn't that smart but she knew which houses to go to to get treats and which ones to avoid. :lol:
another dog we had was a total dummy but really sweet.

Just because a squirrel can't communicate with you doesn't mean it doesn't have an opinion.

To have an opinion it has to have sentience, and there is zero evidence of that.
Are you kidding me? Squirrels have been known to cross at cross walks. In my yard, squirrels know to avoid my feeder because I spike it with ghost peppers so the little demons can't handle it. My dog KNEW when my horse was in distress and signaled it to me by whimpering and whining. Don't get me started on Lassie or Flipper.

my dog knew the difference between hand tools all I had to do was say Phillips head or flat head and she would unerringly pick up the right tool even if they were different brands.
btw I did not teach her that, she learned by just watching .
My dog wasn't that smart but she knew which houses to go to to get treats and which ones to avoid. :lol:
another dog we had was a total dummy but really sweet.
that cannot be true! How can one dog be smarter than another if they are all simply drones?

The animals killed don't have opinions.
as usual no proof.

And you have no proof they have opinions. Since the animals can't help either of us, my view takes the preponderance of the evidence.
false your views are based on a erroneous idea that humans are superior.

We are.
also false.
how about we strip you naked and drop you in a remote and see if you survive most non domesticated animals would .
the odds are you would not. and you claim to be superior.
as usual no proof.

And you have no proof they have opinions. Since the animals can't help either of us, my view takes the preponderance of the evidence.

We are.
also false.
how about we strip you naked and drop you in a remote and see if you survive most non domesticated animals would .

Our superiority comes from the fact we are not stripped naked and dropped somewhere remote. To remove our technology is like removing a lions claws and teeth.

I know. When a squirrel is able to express their opinion on being shredded by a hawk, then I may care a little bit.

false
Animal Sentience

The basis of animal rights is the recognition that animals are sentient beings.

This means they are capable of being aware of sensations and emotions, of feeling pain and suffering, and of experiencing a state of well being. ARAs believe that our own behavior towards animals should be guided by this recognition of their sentience.

There are many types of animals. An earthworm is an animal, and it is undoubtedly not sentient. It has no brain, just a nerve ganglion, with negligible intelligence. A chimpanzee is also an animal, and they are estimated to have an intelligence comparable to that of a five year old human child, which clearly does fall within the range of sentience. So it depends which species we are talking about.
Are animals sentient beings

Don't care. Animal Rights is just another progressive trick to create another group they can claim to "represent" and force others to accept to their viewpoint.
LOL! Classic. Proven wrong and suddenly you say "don't care" like a toddler.

You didn't prove shit.

false
Animal Sentience

This means they are capable of being aware of sensations and emotions, of feeling pain and suffering, and of experiencing a state of well being. ARAs believe that our own behavior towards animals should be guided by this recognition of their sentience.

There are many types of animals. An earthworm is an animal, and it is undoubtedly not sentient. It has no brain, just a nerve ganglion, with negligible intelligence. A chimpanzee is also an animal, and they are estimated to have an intelligence comparable to that of a five year old human child, which clearly does fall within the range of sentience. So it depends which species we are talking about.

Don't care. Animal Rights is just another progressive trick to create another group they can claim to "represent" and force others to accept to their viewpoint.
why am I not surprised !?

Nice circle jerk you have going on between you and Ravi.

false
Animal Sentience

absolute bullshit

Wrong.

How do you know?

Instinct, not sentience.

as usual no proof.

We are.
also false.
as usual no proof.

We are.
also false.

Our superiority comes from the fact we are not stripped naked and dropped somewhere remote. To remove our technology is like removing a lions claws and teeth.
false.
our less techno superior ancestors did it for hundreds of thousands years with almost zero tech.
if you are superior to them, then it should be a piece of cake.

false
Animal Sentience

why am I not surprised !?

Nice circle jerk you have going on between you and Ravi.
jealous are we?

How do you know?

Instinct, not sentience.
again false

instinct
NOUN
[ ˈinstiNGkt ]
http://www.usmessageboard.com/javascript:void(0)
noun: instinct · plural noun: instincts

1. a natural or intuitive way of acting or thinking:

We are.
also false.

We are.
also false.

false.
our less techno superior ancestors did it for hundreds of thousands years with almost zero tech.
if you are superior to them, then it should be a piece of cake.

Why would I waste all that evolution? Again, to make it fair strip the lion of it's claws and teeth. and leave around a few stones and big sticks, and lets see who uses them first.

Instinct, not sentience.
again false

instinct
NOUN
[ ˈinstiNGkt ]
noun: instinct · plural noun: instincts

1. a natural or intuitive way of acting or thinking:

Again, more wishful bullshit.

Forum List

Back