Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?

It's pretty desperate to attack a candidate based on what's going on with his adult sons. Don't you have any real dirt?

You hunt OP so what's the point of this OP?

Your comrade libs on here probably think you are gross for eating a poor little bambi and elk.

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Donald Trump was forced to weigh in on the issue this week after a gory photo of his trophy hunting sons resurfaced online, tying his family to the very practice that has sparked fierce backlash in recent days. When asked for his response at a press conference in Scotland this week, Trump was reportedly far from condemning of the fact that his sons had a hobby of killing innocent animals, too.

"My sons love to hunt," The Daily Mail reports Trump said. "They are members of the NRA, very proudly. I am a big believer in the Second Amendment. But my sons are hunters, Eric is a hunter and I would say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. My other son, Don, is a hunter. They're great marksman, great shots, they love it. I em, like golf. I don't do that."

As benign as he makes it sound, Trump's sons are hardly run-of-the-mill hunters. The family's fortune has apparently been used to fund safaris to Africa, targeting beloved animals like elephants and leopards — hunting trips that can range in the tens of thousands of dollars.

How much of that meat do the Trumps eat? What kind of person would want to kill an elephant?
Like all other retarded faggot libs you support abortion don't you? Chief stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Like all other retarded faggot libs you support abortion don't you? Chief stupid.
The previous post is a cry for help please donate generously to the redneck rehabilitation fund.

Now the libs will make a mockery out Cecil's death.

It's a crisis, a deflection....gawd knows they need one after the Iran deal and the trafficking of baby remains
nah this is not bergdahl, I hunt but just for deer and wild Turkey, I never fantasized about killing big game, that's just gross to try to kill a magnificent animal like a lion , a elephant a bear etc...etc...

It's a crisis, a deflection....gawd knows they need one after the Iran deal and the trafficking of baby remains
nah this is not bergdahl, I hunt but just for deer and wild Turkey, I never fantasized about killing big game, that's just gross to try to kill a magnificent animal like a lion , a elephant a bear etc...etc...

Wonder what these wing dings are doing to end dog fighting?

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Look up Niarobi's plan for conservation of the highly endangered black rhino and how effective that is.

never seen a dog fight place down here, but cock fighting down here is alive and well, the local sheriff's look the other way.

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Did they bag a tiger in Africa too?

never seen a dog fight place down here, but cock fighting down here is alive and well, the local sheriff's look the other way.
So it's a ghey bath house cock fight, complete with crossing swords, sounds like a blast..

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

Did they bag a tiger in Africa too?
Another monty python fan !

CLGnxdAWoAAeHyW.jpg

qnoiQmTl.jpg

We all know that both are so closely related, much like pimples and the Moon..

Forum List

Back