Trump Defends His Sons' Sick Hobby Of Killing Innocent Animals

Why should he? Will hillary address her email server?
she did that ...."I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," she said. "Looking back, it would have been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn't seem like an issue."

Hillary Clinton email scandal does damage control - CNNPolitics.com
Obviously, it's not working. Judge Sullivan is on her and her aids ass for those emails and the server. See thread 'State Dept demands e mails from Hill and Aides under penalty of PERJURY.
your point?
The Hill has more problems than any other candidate. She's looking at possible indictments as well as penalty for perjury. And Trumps kids hunt. Big wow.
she has no more problems than most all of the repub candidates.
you conservatives are world famous for over playing your hand.
Roflmao!:cuckoo:

Why should he? Will hillary address her email server?
she did that ...."I opted for convenience to use my personal email account, which was allowed by the State Department, because I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal emails instead of two," she said. "Looking back, it would have been better if I'd simply used a second email account and carried a second phone, but at the time, this didn't seem like an issue."

Obviously, it's not working. Judge Sullivan is on her and her aids ass for those emails and the server. See thread 'State Dept demands e mails from Hill and Aides under penalty of PERJURY.
your point?
The Hill has more problems than any other candidate. She's looking at possible indictments as well as penalty for perjury. And Trumps kids hunt. Big wow.

Yes, the Trump kids obviously need meat from Africa.
You are losing this argument. You're done.

your point?

Okay, another self-declared NaziCon winner. Good for you...

your point?
she has no more problems than most all of the repub candidates.
you conservatives are world famous for over playing your hand.
Roflmao!:cuckoo:
thanks for proving my proving my point.

your point?

oh no not the false you've lost ploy !
can you say deflection?

Hopefully, someone will ask Trump about this during the upcoming debate.
Isn't it funny...
Hillary still has to explain about Benghazi...
She has to explain about her classified emails going to her PERSONAL SERVER...
She has to decide whether to keep Billy in her sight or dump the mistake...
She has to explain how she didn't support the women who were seduced by her husband...
and Trump's son hunts in Africa.

No doubt about it. With all this baggage, Trump is done!

ROFLMAO!

Hopefully, someone will ask Trump about this during the upcoming debate.
Isn't it funny...
Hillary still has to explain about Benghazi...
She has to explain about her classified emails going to her PERSONAL SERVER...
She has to decide whether to keep Billy in her sight or dump the mistake...
She has to explain how she didn't support the women who were seduced by her husband...
and Trump's son hunts in Africa.

No doubt about it. With all this baggage, Trump is done!

ROFLMAO!
Bengazi has be explained almost as many times as the repubs have tried to vote out the the ACA.
Look how successful that was.

Gonna have to break from conservatives on this one.....hunting for sport in this day and age is unenlightened at a minimum and is frankly barbaric. Those photos sicken me.

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

There are many people who kill innocent animals. You basically eat those innocent animals every day... Trump's son is not any worse. He has a right to kill the animals and he does it.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

i'm sure the cows you eat appreciate the difference.

This is different. It is trophy hunting. It serves no other purpose than to stroke an ego.

Strawman. Cows don't have critical thinking skills.

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

Trophy hunters are rather like animal serial killers. They get a thrill out of the kill and they take a trophy so they can remember it and how it made them feel.

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.

Personally, I'd rather hunt such animals with a camera. :)

Personally, I'd rather stay home. There is a reason our ancestors cut down the forests. They suck.

No running water, no tv, no refrigerator to keep your beer cold.

It's horrible.

That is very dramatic.

Some of my in-laws are hunters. Very nice people. Not like serial killers at all.

Well, the similarities exist. :D

That is very dramatic.

Well, the similarities exist. :D

Do you know any hunters?

Forum List

Back