Trump created Beggar Nation

But it has been going on for more than just 3 years.
FALSE! Inflation was 1.4% when Trump left office on Jan. 2021.
For some of his 4 years , it was ZERO
No, this inflation thing is ALL on Biden. 100%.

1704297199381.png

BTW this chart does not include gas pump price inflation (100%) since Biden took over, or housing rent inflation (100-200%)

FALSE! Inflation was 1.4% when Trump left office 9n Jan. 2021.
For much of his 4 years , it was ZERO
No, this inflation thing is ALL on Biden. 100%.

I was not talking about inflation, just the beggar nation topic

But thank you for showing your ignorance of economics.

BTW this chart does not include gas pump price inflation (100%) since Biden took over

Jan 2021 national average gas price was $2.42. today national gas price average is $3.25.

Not only do you not understand economics, you suck at math

Not much of topic, and not much related to real economics, which you seem to be ignorant of.

This from the guy that thinks billions given away during COVID had no bearing on the inflation that followed it

You are the poster child for the Dunning–Kruger effect

Jan 2021 national average gas price was $2.42. today national gas price average is $3.25.

Not only do you not understand economics, you suck at math
The corner convenience store on my street had gas at $1.89/gal on Jan. 2021. Posters all ovr this forum have reported the same thing.
And recently, gas prices were at 3.90/gal (100% increase).

What you see in real life is often more credible that what you read.

This from the guy that thinks billions given away during COVID had no bearing on the inflation that followed it

You are the poster child for the Dunning–Kruger effect
Funny. I dont recall saying anything about "billions given away during Covid" ...or having "no bearing on inflation"

Look, inflation is Biden's burden to bear (100%), and that aint gonna change - get used to it, and dont be ridiculous.

You're the poster child for leftwing propaganda. Ho hum.

Last edited:
The corner convenience store on my street had gas at $1.89/gal on Jan. 2021. Posters all ovr this forum have reported the same thing.
And recently, gas prices were at 3.90/gal (100% increase).

What you see in real life is often more credible that what you read.
TRUE News.

Funny. I dont recall saying anything about "billions given away during Covid" ...or having "no bearing on inflation"

Look, inflation is Biden's burden to bear (100%), and that aint gonna change - get used to it, and dont be ridiculous.

You're the poster child for leftwing propaganda. Ho hum.

You said it was "all on Biden", and since he did not give away billions during COVID then those billions cannot have had any impact on it, or it would not all be on Biden

Saint Rambunctious and Saint Marathonmike, a whole seven days before J6 insurrection hit the TVs, were puckered up and first in line to donate their lips and mucho of their guns and ammo budget to the old white grievance billionaire’s fucking delusion that he had won reelection in 2020.

Had Rambo and Mike three years ago taken orders from the rich fat man and helped the “stop the steal” mob overturn Biden’s win / just think there would have been no inflation and peace on earth and the real Jesus Christ would return and taken all MAGA Republicans to his Kingdom in the Sky.

But no they sat around posting here while the true MAGA patriots like Ashley Babbit went to fight for Trump fight for Trump fight for Trump
How did you know I was so saintly?... you must read my posts....

Rambunctious in #30 23.01.03 wrote: “How did you know I was so saintly?... you must read my posts....” rmbncts.23.01.03 #30

You imagine yourself a Republican Party Saint in a role as imaginary savior of the fictional non-person you call “Baby” that is really a 20 week or less aged baby fetus that has never acquired consciousness or taken its first breath from the Judeo/Christian Biblical God of white European lineage that the Republican Party represents.

You may take it as a compliment if you wish.

nf.24.01.03 #31
to rmbncts.23.01.03 #30

You said it was "all on Biden", and since he did not give away billions during COVID then those billions cannot have had any impact on it, or it would not all be on Biden
Whatever happened from Covid is on Democrats who initiated the whole goofball thing, when Fauci and Obama's NIH gave the Wuhan lab millions$$$ for gain of function research, and they created the virus.

Democrats made it worse, when Pelosi (wanting to keep the economy bad) refused to allow stimulus checks to be sent out, and Democrats made it worse by keeping shutdowns going.

Trump fixed all that in July 2020, by urging reopening the economy, and we had the largest GDP growth quarter in US history (35.2%)

Now everyone is begging for money - even many of the websites I visit. TV commercials are full of beggars. It feels like living in a third world country. What do you think?

View attachment 882613

This is not an isolated case.

Must be some new aspect of faggotry, to try to get away with unintelligent, unwitty, irrelevant lies, by trying to call them “satire”.

Forum List

Back