Trump created Beggar Nation

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Now everyone is begging for money - even many of the websites I visit. TV commercials are full of beggars. It feels like living in a third world country. What do you think?

1704255032766.png

I hope that rubbing alcohol on the reservation is tasty pooping bear claw!

Now everyone is begging for money - even many of the websites I visit. TV commercials are full of beggars. It feels like living in a third world country. What do you think?

View attachment 882613
I think after 3 years of Biden being president, and running inflation up to the moon, it's pretty stupid to try to blame Jan 2024 on Trump.

Leftists will say anything.

theHawk in #11 24.01.03 write: “Well get your reparations from Africa….they are the ones that captured and sold their own people into slavery” thvhwk. 24.01.03 #11

ding in #6 21.08.11 wrote: “Christianity gave us America.” dvng.21.08.11 #6

The buyers were white male Europeans with Catholic and Protestant Christian upbringing under the Divine Authority of the Christian monarchs who gave the New World race-based chattel slavery and the African criminals a market for it.

Saint Ding has misinformed himself having been suckered to believe the great Republican Party’s foundational lie that America was founded as, and to be a Christian Nation.

I have too much respect for AMERICAN JEFFERSONIAN CHRISTIANITY and RATIONAL THEISM to believe in that “white Christian nationalism” bullcrap that Republicans and MAGA wallow so extremely in these days.

nf.24.01.03 #14
to dvng.21.08.11 #6

Last edited:
Are you being serious? This country has been a beggar nation for many decades. Entitlement started in the mid-90’s.
Entitlement started in the early 50s when the Pentagon began getting blank checks with no questions asked. A politician who questions their budget won`t be a politician very long. We shouldn`t be watching our wounded soldiers begging on TV.

I don't care how hard the left tries they will never convince a majority of Americans that Trump lost to Joe...it just won't happen...

The Democrat Wall Of Denial grows higher and wider. All that is accomplishing is more division in our country and a complete loss of faith in our election system. Nicely done Democrats, enjoy your 'WIN'.

Saint Rambunctious and Saint Marathonmike, a whole seven days before J6 insurrection hit the TVs, were puckered up and first in line to donate their lips and mucho of their guns and ammo budget to the old white grievance billionaire’s fucking delusion that he had won reelection in 2020.

Had Rambo and Mike three years ago taken orders from the rich fat man and helped the “stop the steal” mob overturn Biden’s win / just think there would have been no inflation and peace on earth and the real Jesus Christ would return and taken all MAGA Republicans to his Kingdom in the Sky.

But no they sat around posting here while the true MAGA patriots like Ashley Babbit went to fight for Trump fight for Trump fight for Trump

I think after 3 years of Biden being president, and running inflation up to the moon, it's pretty stupid to try to blame Jan 2024 on Trump.

Leftists will say anything.

But it has been going on for more than just 3 years.

It has gotten worse that is for sure, I see people I know on FB asking for donations for one reason or another due to some hardship. I do not blame it on Trump, but I think he has made it more acceptable for people to do. It is not unlike the 3rd grade name calling and stupid ass nicknames, before Trump came along a few people did it and they were shunned like the idiots they are. But Trump made it not only acceptable, but "cool". Now on forums like this it is done by more than half the people on here. I will often not even bother to reply to some fool that went out of their way to make up some stupid ass nickname as it is for sure a waste of time

Oh I see what you did there! Calling people who want Reparations "beggars" is a bit harsh but you're not wrong.
When FOX News viewers start demanding reparations, you'll be changing your tune.
"I don`t know shit because I watch FOX News". :)

Forum List

Back