Trump continues to confuse the hard right, this time on common core

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
His nominee, Betsy Devros, the New American "has raised serious concerns, even among Trump’s most loyal backers", as U. S. Education Secretary. Her nomination indicates that Trump has little intention of carrying through with his stated intent of shutting down DOE. Apparently, he does not think it is unconstitutional.

Now his "team even said in a statement that it was pursing 'higher national standards.'"

The alt and far right in education circles are divided, some vowing to fight her others and some saying she deserves a chance.

Trump Team Touts “National Standards” After Opposing Common Core

I am pro common core or high standards and make sure Public Schools are fulfilling the requirements. I am not for her pro vouchers and pro charter schools stuff. I wonder if Trump even knows what common core is or was just spouting the talking points of Pubs.

THe common core of all liberals is the destroy the country.

His nominee, Betsy Devros, the New American "has raised serious concerns, even among Trump’s most loyal backers", as U. S. Education Secretary. Her nomination indicates that Trump has little intention of carrying through with his stated intent of shutting down DOE. Apparently, he does not think it is unconstitutional.

Now his "team even said in a statement that it was pursing 'higher national standards.'"

The alt and far right in education circles are divided, some vowing to fight her others and some saying she deserves a chance.

Trump Team Touts “National Standards” After Opposing Common Core
Jake the only HARD thing you need to concern yourself with, are your hand job customers.

Forum List

Back