Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

I'm thinking this is the end for Trump

I think all the whining and pussyaching he does should be the end for him. Just how much Koolaid did his supporters have to drink to think ANY of his behavior is a sign of strength and leadership? He's nothing but an empty schoolyard bully, and a girly one at that.

My wife was born here . Also I am pretty fucking sure attacking family is frowned on in here

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Are you the same Thanatos from USPoliticsOnline?
Yep

Then you got a divorce.
Nope.

Were you lying on USPoliticsOnline or here?
Confess now because I will not converse with a liar.

You seriously put THAT much effort and memory into tracking people and their personal lives across message boards?

They don't even have therapy for being that big a loser.

Are you the same Thanatos from USPoliticsOnline?
Yep

Then you got a divorce.
Nope.

You seriously put THAT much effort and memory into tracking people and their personal lives across message boards?

I've been reading the WSJ for longer than you've been spouting FoxNews soundbites.
I suggest you address the issue and the above mentioned Media Outlet and not simply spout out ad hominems.

Go ahead and post some more stupidity.

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Bullshit, prove any of that, Tapatalk
http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932
So no one ever does that? What did Trump do that involved bribery or unusual business practice?

And once Trump lost the initial case, he dropped it. And the woman would have gotten fair market value, so he wasnt robbing the gal.

She didn't want to sell, for ANY value, so that would be robbing her. What kind of jackass thinks it's okay to force old ladies to sell their homes against their will to shyster real estate developers, as long as someone who isn't the old lady in question thinks the price is good?

Quitting the fight after you've been utterly defeated isn't exactly worthy of a medal.

Three things I don't like about trump? Easy . I am not pro abortion he is. I am not pro bribery he is. I am not pro government land grab so rich fucks can build limo parking garages

Bullshit, prove any of that, Tapatalk
http://www.newsweek.com/remember-when-trump-tried-bulldoze-widows-home-make-parking-lot-limos-355932
So no one ever does that? What did Trump do that involved bribery or unusual business practice?

And once Trump lost the initial case, he dropped it. And the woman would have gotten fair market value, so he wasnt robbing the gal.

She didn't want to sell, for ANY value, so that would be robbing her. What kind of jackass thinks it's okay to force old ladies to sell their homes against their will to shyster real estate developers, as long as someone who isn't the old lady in question thinks the price is good?

Quitting the fight after you've been utterly defeated isn't exactly worthy of a medal.
You're a Globalist, so it's obvious you hate Trump.

Yep

Then you got a divorce.
Nope.

I've been reading the WSJ for longer than you've been spouting FoxNews soundbites.
I suggest you address the issue and the above mentioned Media Outlet and not simply spout out ad hominems.

Nice dodge. That'll DEFINITELY make everyone forget that you just spent multiple posts challenging Thanatos on something you THOUGHT he said about his personal life on a completely different message board.

You're so pathetic, I need anti-depressants just from knowing that you exist and are so pitiful.

I suggest you find somewhere to buy a freaking life and don't EVER presume to tell me what I can and cannot post about. If I want to point out what an absolute laughingstock you made of yourself, rather than lending you undeserved dignity by posting as though you DIDN'T humiliate yourself, that's up to me. I'm certainly not taking advice OR marching orders from someone who just made such a public fool of himself.

Then you got a divorce.
Nope.

Nice dodge. That'll DEFINITELY make everyone forget that you just spent multiple posts challenging Thanatos on something you THOUGHT he said about his personal life on a completely different message board.

You're so pathetic, I need anti-depressants just from knowing that you exist and are so pitiful.

I suggest you find somewhere to buy a freaking life and don't EVER presume to tell me what I can and cannot post about. If I want to point out what an absolute laughingstock you made of yourself, rather than lending you undeserved dignity by posting as though you DIDN'T humiliate yourself, that's up to me. I'm certainly not taking advice OR marching orders from someone who just made such a public fool of himself.
Ad hominem...
I have waited a week waiting for you to post anything of significance in response to anyone on these Threads.
You failed.
Welcome to Ignore

Nope.

Ad hominem...
I have waited a week waiting for you to post anything of significance in response to anyone on these Threads.
You failed.
Welcome to Ignore

Ehrmagerd, does that mean you only obsess over Thanatos, and I cannot now be your Internet stalking target?

Since we don't seem to have an emoji that's crying its eyes out, I'll just have to go with this one. :gives:

Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll
Ted Cruz Overtakes Donald Trump in Latest Republican Presidential Poll

Personally, I'd much rather see Trump prevail over this phony jerk who is using Christianity and the evangelicals, very much like Dubya did. Isn't one of these fake pricks enough?

The Republican party is shattered into pieces. There's votes going everywhere. The RNC used National polling data to choose the pecking order of the debate stages. This, after they were warned not to by pollsters. National polls in the early stages are based on Name recognition only. This was probably done to keep Jeb Bush front and center on the stage, what they didn't count on was someone that had 100% name recognition, Donald Trump.
Pollsters: Don't trust us to winnow GOP field

You're right the Evangelical wing of the party crushed us in 2012, by going into women's issues, abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is legal legitimate rape questions. Romney's fate was sealed long before he even won the nomination. Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points, securing a 2nd term for Barack Obama.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

In 2016, it's Hispanics they chased off, when the Republican nominee needs 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a Negative 75%
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

This is the Tea Party's insistence that they were not going to settle for an Establishment candidate. Anyone that whispered "immigration reform or pathway to citizenship" was a rino. In effect, they have rino'd themselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency. Republicans look like a bunch of out of control chimpanzees on the debate stage, calling each other liars, continual fighting for the top spot of attention. It reminds me of a football game everyone going after the fumble--then someone picks it up and runs it into the end zone untouched. The one that picked this one up was Hillary Clinton.

Who knows the next Republican President may not even be born yet. One thing for certain though, until Republicans learn from past mistakes they will continue to lose National Elections from here on out.

Tea-Party-Cartoon.jpg
If the Democrats didn't suck so much there wouldn't even be a Republican Party today.

Democrats have done far far more to lose white voters than Republicans have done to not get non-white voters, but because white people are not allowed to organize racially like other groups there are tens of millions of white idiots who vote for a party that openly and unabashedly hates them.

you confused by the difference between national polls and state polls, kkk'er?
Trump is winning nearly every state. This poll is obviously wrong.

Yeah, just like he was "winning" Iowa.
He barely lost, even after not even showing up for the debate there. That is actually quite amazing by itself.

He easily won New Hampshire barely doing any campaigning(which is unheard of there)and he has a similar lead in South Carolina, and then even bigger leads in a multitude of states afterward.

At this rate it would take a miracle for Cruz or Rubio to beat him in more than 2 states.

He barely lost, even after not even showing up for the debate there. That is actually quite amazing by itself.

He easily won New Hampshire barely doing any campaigning(which is unheard of there)and he has a similar lead in South Carolina, and then even bigger leads in a multitude of states afterward.

At this rate it would take a miracle for Cruz or Rubio to beat him in more than 2 states.

Uh huh. "Barely lost". Someone should have told him that while he was stomping his feet and crying about being "robbed".

For the record, he lost by by almost 4 percentage points in a state he was projected to win by a much bigger margin, in a field of 12 candidates. He won a comparatively liberal state. And two states ain't the election by any stretch of the imagination. Last time I checked, there are 48 others.

Frankly, the more that pussy whines and cries and tantrums, the less likely he is to carry anyone but his hard-core, wild-eyed cult worshipers.

Uh huh. "Barely lost". Someone should have told him that while he was stomping his feet and crying about being "robbed".

For the record, he lost by by almost 4 percentage points in a state he was projected to win by a much bigger margin, in a field of 12 candidates. He won a comparatively liberal state. And two states ain't the election by any stretch of the imagination. Last time I checked, there are 48 others.

Frankly, the more that pussy whines and cries and tantrums, the less likely he is to carry anyone but his hard-core, wild-eyed cult worshipers.
Trump is winning in pretty much all of those remaining 48 states. He definitely has quite a bit of support where I live(in a liberal district no less).

He appeals to moderate more liberal Republicans, fiscal conservatives and many evangelicals as well.

His coalition encompasses all of the different factions of the party and then some while the other candidates are pretty much limited to one faction, that is why they can't beat him unless pretty much all of them drop out.

Trump is winning in pretty much all of those remaining 48 states. He definitely has quite a bit of support where I live(in a liberal district no less).

He appeals to moderate more liberal Republicans, fiscal conservatives and many evangelicals as well.

His coalition encompasses all of the different factions of the party and then some while the other candidates are pretty much limited to one faction, that is why they can't beat him unless pretty much all of them drop out.

Trump is POLLING well in many other states. Not the same thing.

He appeals to small group of wild-eyed blue-collar drama queens who think the election is about having a national snit.

You might try looking at OTHER polls. Gallup's favorability polls, for example, which show him as having by far the least likability of the GOP candidates among Independents and Democrats. Interestingly, his likability among GOP voters pretty closely mirrors his actual voting percentages, which seems to me to say he's got his brainwashed followers, and that's IT.

He appeals to small group of wild-eyed blue-collar drama queens who think the election is about having a national snit.

You might try looking at OTHER polls. Gallup's favorability polls, for example, which show him as having by far the least likability of the GOP candidates among Independents and Democrats. Interestingly, his likability among GOP voters pretty closely mirrors his actual voting percentages, which seems to me to say he's got his brainwashed followers, and that's IT.
His following is pretty huge if he can win pretty much every state with them alone.

You might want to look at Hillary's favorability polls, they are actually worse.

His following is pretty huge if he can win pretty much every state with them alone.

You might want to look at Hillary's favorability polls, they are actually worse.

I favor Hillary...dropping out of the race.

No, his following is 1/4 of the GOP voters. The only reason he's won ONE state with them is because there are so many candidates in the field. He's not going to win the election with that, and there's not a lot of indication that he's going to draw in a lot more people who don't already support him.

And actually, there was a poll that asked which candidate was scariest, and Trump scored two percentage points higher than Clinton did. Will post it when I locate it again.

EDIT: I found it, and I misremembered the numbers.

It was a USA Today/Suffolk poll. The question was four options for each candidate: enthusiastic, satisfied, dissatisfied or scared.

38% of likely voters would be scared if the real-estate mogul won the GOP nomination — including not only 62% of Democrats but also 17% of Republicans. A third of independents, 33%, feel that way. And for Clinton, a former secretary of State, 33% would be scared — including 60% of Republicans and also 8% of Democrats. Just over a third of independents, 35%, agree.

I'd call Trump's lack of likability a dead heat with Clinton's.

USA TODAY/Suffolk Poll: Reaction by some to Trump and Clinton? Fear

Last edited:

Forum List

Back