Trump Collapsing in National Polls to Bible Thumper

Its not what *I* ever said about Romney. He was a loser from the moment he had the nomination.

Again, which is why no one is doing that, though you interpret it that way.

Yeah and the critics said the same thing about Reagan.

reagan was a disaster and i blame him and his boy lee atwater for a lot of the problems in the GOP specifically and this country by extension.

again, the right did the whole in your face, romney will be president...

oh wait.. first it was sarah palin who was their savior...and mccain/palin was a shoe in...

well, not so much

then it was all romney is going to be president, he's going to send obama home a one-termer.

well, not so much

now it's all "trumpety trump" from the right.

donald trump has the highest disapproval numbers of any candidate ever.

he says what hate-filled isolationists want to hear and makes it ok for them to be a bigot. there's this bizarre idea that he's some genius because he inherited daddy's money and made it grow.

hell, if i inherited over a hundred million dollars, i'd have made it grow, too and i wouldn't have had to belly up four corporations and screw my investors along the way.

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.
People want jobs and really don't care about anything more than being able to pay their bills.
If the Devil himself promised to do what Trump has promised, I would vote for the bastard.

so someone should yell into a mic (in best new york accent) "we're gonna be great"

the basic fallacy of the right is that america is in decline. what is in decline is the supremacy of white christian males and they're angry

as a jewish female... my response to that is... get over it. it's a big world.

it's not about the economy. our economy is doing so much better than when bush had it and it took years to fix. but it was fixed despite the best efforts of the right to sabotage the country's economy to a) make the president a one-termer; and b) to try to make congress' failures stick to the president.

is this president great? no. but he's ok, though i wish he was better on foreign policy. but there isn't a republican who isn't a major fail on domestic issues.

i care not a wit if someone is upset they have to bake a cake for a gay couple.

i care a lot that the first thing the right does as soon as it gets a teeny bit of power is screw with women's reproductive choice.

also reagan was a disaster. and baby bush is the worst president in my lifetime.

and yes, i've voted for republicans. it won't happen again until your party cuts loose its radical right flank.

The decline is the decline of Americanism you're way off base not even close actually
In 30 years, America will be a mixture of Mexican and Indian.

Its not what *I* ever said about Romney. He was a loser from the moment he had the nomination.

Again, which is why no one is doing that, though you interpret it that way.

Yeah and the critics said the same thing about Reagan.

reagan was a disaster and i blame him and his boy lee atwater for a lot of the problems in the GOP specifically and this country by extension.

oh wait.. first it was sarah palin who was their savior...and mccain/palin was a shoe in...

well, not so much

then it was all romney is going to be president, he's going to send obama home a one-termer.

well, not so much

he says what hate-filled isolationists want to hear and makes it ok for them to be a bigot. there's this bizarre idea that he's some genius because he inherited daddy's money and made it grow.

hell, if i inherited over a hundred million dollars, i'd have made it grow, too and i wouldn't have had to belly up four corporations and screw my investors along the way.

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. and last time it would have been jon huntsman. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts. and if the right gave a damn about the government, they'd pick people who could actually run it.

trump sounds like a moron when he "debates" because his "base" doesn't care what idiocy comes out of his mouth.

Any normal, thinking, person would have to stop reading your post after the first sentence. "Reagan was a disaster" You cant make up this kind of stupidity:cuckoo:

no...you mean any "right-winger"....

that isn't normal thinking people.
100s of millions freed from the Soviet empire. 20 years of economic growth says all you need to know..."Thanks for playing":slap:

you're funny.

and the rabid religious right at the table because lee atwater wanted to run the southern strategy.

congrats, you now have a very divided county and left a generation of idiots who think government is the problem not the solution. (when normal people understand that government does certain things well).

oh... and reagan raised taxes 8 times and the debt ceiling 12.

so your rightwingnut flank is full of it.

thanks for playing, bubbalah.

You're problem on this baord is you go at one speed. How about trying to adjust that? I was talking about Reagan, you go to Nixon. You don't really think, you just react with talking points.... Reagan reformed the tax code and closed loopholes..

Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times? The real story

well, not so much

well, not so much

face it... the right doesn't care about governance... or kasich would be your guy. the right cares about who can say the nastiest garbage about liberals because... oh no!!! the world is ending because gay couples can get married.

it's nuts.

It's the ECONOMY.
People want jobs and really don't care about anything more than being able to pay their bills.
If the Devil himself promised to do what Trump has promised, I would vote for the bastard.

so someone should yell into a mic (in best new york accent) "we're gonna be great"

the basic fallacy of the right is that america is in decline. what is in decline is the supremacy of white christian males and they're angry

it's not about the economy. our economy is doing so much better than when bush had it and it took years to fix. but it was fixed despite the best efforts of the right to sabotage the country's economy to a) make the president a one-termer; and b) to try to make congress' failures stick to the president.

is this president great? no. but he's ok, though i wish he was better on foreign policy. but there isn't a republican who isn't a major fail on domestic issues.

i care a lot that the first thing the right does as soon as it gets a teeny bit of power is screw with women's reproductive choice.

also reagan was a disaster. and baby bush is the worst president in my lifetime.

and yes, i've voted for republicans. it won't happen again until your party cuts loose its radical right flank.

The decline is the decline of Americanism you're way off base not even close actually

Americans, not Mexicans, not Indians. People should became Americans when they come here...Sheesh what don't you people understand about that concept?

IMO, Rubio is well established as the biggest liar running to date, a bigger liar than Hillary Clinton. At least Hillary isnt screwing over her own constituency trying to export jobs and legalize tens of millions of black market laborers.

Rubio is a pig. I disagree about cruz not being establishment though. He talks a good game, but he has strong ties to lots of big money establishment donors.
He has ties to Wall Street and thus I suspect he may be a stealth Wall Street candidate like Obama was.

But I think it moot. Trump will win it all methinks.

how do you win an election while telling anyone who isn't white male and christian to go off in a corner and die?

Trump would get a larger share of the black vote than any Republican in recent history he'll need more than that though to win

yeah "the blacks" love him.

are you really that out of touch?
Are you ? You hang out with a lot of black people do you?...I do:thup:

Wasnt even an actual poll from a polling group. Evidence growing it was paid for by a cruz super pac.

It's the ECONOMY.

Americans, not Mexicans, not Indians. People should became Americans when they come here...Sheesh what don't you people understand about that concept?

Really? Illegals and Business Visas will define America within the next 20-40 years and you're being Politically Correct?

Wasnt even an actual poll from a polling group. Evidence growing it was paid for by a cruz super pac.

aaand ...... Link? Or are you starting a rumor? I hear that's very popular.

"
Republican pollster Bill McInturff, who conducted this survey with Democratic pollster Peter Hart and his firm Hart Research Associates, says Trump's drop could signal being "right on top of a shift in the campaign."

"When you see a number this different, it means you might be right on top of a shift in the campaign. What you don't know yet is if the change is going to take place or if it is a momentary 'pause' before the numbers snap back into place," he said.

McInturff added, "So, one poll post-Saturday debate can only reflect there may have been a 'pause' as Republican voters take another look at Trump. This happened earlier this summer and he bounced back stronger. We will have to wait this time and see what voters decide."

This poll comes after other surveys -- both nationally and in South Carolina, the site of Saturday's next Republican contest -- show Trump with a commanding lead. But some of those weren't conducted entirely after the last debate like the NBC/WSJ poll. << (NBC)

Really? Illegals and Business Visas will define America within the next 20-40 years and you're being Politically Correct?

Nope Not really legal immigrants are fine... open borders are bullshit....

Business Visas are not Legal Immigrants...2 different categories.

No one thinks cruz is ahead nationally, or that he is ahead in any single state, even Texas.

This "poll" is the same thing campaigns do with so called internal polls. they manipulate results that make their candidate look good.

I'm agreeing with Trump and you still argue with me... whats up with that? work visas should be cut back in favor of Americian workers

I'm agreeing with Trump and you still argue with me... whats up with that? work visas should be cut back in favor of Americian workers

We're both agreeing with Trump, just be aware of 4 distinct categories...
[1] Illegals
[2] Business Visas
[3] Immigrants...these should be our future and only the best should be welcome
[4] Asylum seekers of abusive regimes

[1] Illegals
[2] Business Visas

im very aware of that ...There are also visas to study here. One problem with that is we are importing lots of Israel, Jew haters in the program

[1] Illegals
[2] Business Visas

im very aware of that ...There are also visas to study here. One problem with that is we are importing lots of Israel, Jew haters in the program

Well, you cant exactly ask people on an interview how they feel about Jews.

[1] Illegals
[2] Business Visas

Obama has increased visas from muslim nutjob countries.... We should cut back on them:thup:

[1] Illegals
[2] Business Visas

Obama has increased visas from muslim nutjob countries.... We should cut back on them:thup:

That has convinced me he is a Shiite.
I really can't figure out another reason.

Unfortunately for the Republican party it's too late to pull this one off. Even if Trump loses S.C and gets out, he's done so much damage--that I don't think any GOP candidate can defeat Hillary Clinton.

You show the American public so much bitterness, ignorance and hate toward others, the people believe that represents the whole party. They won't vote for it. Right now Hillary Clinton has WMD videos of mass destruction during the debates, at Trump rallies, etc. etc. She could make a 24/7 video advertisement feed out of them right up until election night.

At any rate, regardless who the GOP nominee--it's going to be a very hard sell to the American public after what has gone on for the last 6 or 7 months.

Hillary Clinton has looked more composed and Presidential that any of the GOP candidates, all 16 of them.

hillary-clinton-laughing.jpg

Forum List

Back