Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

So you admit that you're wrong about revenues going up? Yes, Reagan AND Tip O'Neal spent a ton of money which is why the deficit increased as much as it did but raising taxes didn't decrease revenues as you reluctantly seem to be conceding!

Um, no, Tax revenues stayed flat AFTER Reagan and O'Neill raised taxes after Reagan cut them. But the deficit ballooned like a mother fucker.

Using the power of your office to "score chicks" as Slick Willie did for decades...both as the Governor of Arkansas and as President of the United States is just plain sleazy.

Really, I thought he was able to "Score chicks" because he was a handsome and charming guy. which you kind of have to be to play the game at that level.

I'd rather have a guy who scores chicks than starts wars to get his rocks off.

Bill Clinton's been married to Hillary Clinton for forty years! I wouldn't trade places with him for anything on God's green earth! Imagine having to wake up to THAT each morning!

Yes, I know, you have a horrible obsession with the woman as it is, obviously. Good thing you aren't married to her.

I couldn't agree more...I give thanks every day that I'm NOT married to Hillary!

I thought you claimed that revenues went down under Reagan, Joey? Now you've amended that claim to them staying "flat"? Quite the difference...

please, Bill at least had a presidential way about him while speaking to all. Trump is a moron an AH ... maybe Bill strayed BUT Trump is a damn Pervert who doesn't care if all republicans know it He thinks repeating his BS makes it true

So you admit that Clinton was an abuser of women but you're OK with that because he sounded smooth while lying about it? I'm curious...does performing ethical "gymnastics" like that hurt your back, Eddie?
What does that have to do with the fact that trump got caught lying again, saying Obama never called families of fallen soldiers?
Because he never said that, you fucking liar... You fuckers are deplorable...
Trump says he ‘doesn’t know’ how past presidents handled Gold Star families
“As far as other representatives, I don’t know,” he said. “You could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama?”

Now that’s funny. Did you even read your link or you just look at it? This is from your link. Trump exact words.

If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls — a lot of them didn’t make calls — I like to make calls when it’s appropriate,” he said at Monday’s event.

On top of that—— Why in the world he need to inject Obama’s name into his ineptness?
And then right after that Trump said he said he doesn't know, Ibama probably wrote and did make a few calls, he'd have to ask. So that makes you just another Libtard fake news promulgator.

How dare anybody say anything negative about that piece of shit Hussein Obama!

You do realize how stupid that sounds, right? If Obama was to call a Gold Star family 10 months after he left office, it would be ringing all over the news.

So you admit that you're wrong about revenues going up? Yes, Reagan AND Tip O'Neal spent a ton of money which is why the deficit increased as much as it did but raising taxes didn't decrease revenues as you reluctantly seem to be conceding!

Um, no, Tax revenues stayed flat AFTER Reagan and O'Neill raised taxes after Reagan cut them. But the deficit ballooned like a mother fucker.

Using the power of your office to "score chicks" as Slick Willie did for decades...both as the Governor of Arkansas and as President of the United States is just plain sleazy.

Really, I thought he was able to "Score chicks" because he was a handsome and charming guy. which you kind of have to be to play the game at that level.

I'd rather have a guy who scores chicks than starts wars to get his rocks off.

Bill Clinton's been married to Hillary Clinton for forty years! I wouldn't trade places with him for anything on God's green earth! Imagine having to wake up to THAT each morning!

Yes, I know, you have a horrible obsession with the woman as it is, obviously. Good thing you aren't married to her.

I couldn't agree more...I give thanks every day that I'm NOT married to Hillary!

I thought you claimed that revenues went down under Reagan, Joey? Now you've amended that claim to them staying "flat"? Quite the difference...
Picky picky!

They went down until he raised taxes, and the deficit ballooned..

TAX CUTS DON'T INCREASE REVENUES.

In a related note, eating more does not help you lose weight.

I know these bits of common sense ellude you.

Sure looks like they increase revenue to me:

Do Tax Cuts Increase Government Revenue?

Federal-Revenue-Tax-Brackets5.png

They went down until he raised taxes, and the deficit ballooned..

TAX CUTS DON'T INCREASE REVENUES.

In a related note, eating more does not help you lose weight.

I know these bits of common sense ellude you.

Did the deficit go down after you allege Reagan raised taxes? If not...why not?

So you admit that Clinton was an abuser of women but you're OK with that because he sounded smooth while lying about it? I'm curious...does performing ethical "gymnastics" like that hurt your back, Eddie?
What does that have to do with the fact that trump got caught lying again, saying Obama never called families of fallen soldiers?
Because he never said that, you fucking liar... You fuckers are deplorable...
Trump says he ‘doesn’t know’ how past presidents handled Gold Star families
“As far as other representatives, I don’t know,” he said. “You could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama?”

Now that’s funny. Did you even read your link or you just look at it? This is from your link. Trump exact words.

If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls — a lot of them didn’t make calls — I like to make calls when it’s appropriate,” he said at Monday’s event.

On top of that—— Why in the world he need to inject Obama’s name into his ineptness?
And then right after that Trump said he said he doesn't know, Ibama probably wrote and did make a few calls, he'd have to ask. So that makes you just another Libtard fake news promulgator.

How dare anybody say anything negative about that piece of shit Hussein Obama!

You do realize how stupid that sounds, right? If Obama was to call a Gold Star family 10 months after he left office, it would be ringing all over the news.
Ten months? what are you blabbering? The crooked media asked Trump how come he hasn't called any of the families personally, and he said Obama and several other past presidents didn't always call either, in fat Obama mostly wrote. That's ALL that happened.

At this point, I would be surprised if he were caught telling the truth.

It went down slightly, after taxes were raised. Then they went back up again after the S&L debacle of 1990 and Bush had to raise taxes again.

Of course, what Reagan did was shift the tax burden from the rich to the working class, and that was all kinds of fucked up.

It went down slightly, after taxes were raised. Then they went back up again after the S&L debacle of 1990 and Bush had to raise taxes again.

Of course, what Reagan did was shift the tax burden from the rich to the working class, and that was all kinds of fucked up.

When did the deficit go down, Joey? Besides in your mind of course...

Reagan lowered everyone's taxes, Joey...not just the rich!

No, you stupid fuck, he cut taxes for the rich and then raised them on the middle class by eliminating tax deductions and on social security.

Ronald Reagan and the Great Social Security Heist | Dissident Voice

Instead of being a proud day for America, April 20, 1983, has become a day of shame. The Social Security Amendments of 1983 laid the foundation for 30-years of federal embezzlement of Social Security money in order to use the money to pay for wars, tax cuts and other government programs. The payroll tax hike of 1983 generated a total of $2.7 trillion in surplus Social Security revenue. This surplus revenue was supposed to be saved and invested in marketable U.S. Treasury bonds that would be held in the trust fund until the baby boomers began to retire in about 2010. But not one dime of that money went to Social Security.

The 1983 legislation was sold to the public, and to the Congress, as a long-term fix for Social Security. The payroll tax hike was designed to generate large Social Security surpluses for 30 years, which would be set aside to cover the increased cost of paying benefits when the boomers retired.

Let’s have a look at the events leading up to this proposal. Reagan and the government had big financial problems. Supply-side economics was not working like Reagan had promised. Instead of the lower tax rates generating more revenue as the supply-siders claimed would happen, there was a dramatic drop in revenue. Something had to be done, so Ronald Reagan set for himself a new mission. He would have to figure out a way to get the additional revenue he needed from another source.

The mechanism, which allowed the government to transfer $2.7 trillion from the Social Security fund to the general fund over a 30-year period, was the brainchild of President Ronald Reagan and his advisers, especially Alan Greenspan. Greenspan played a key role in convincing Congress and the public to support a hike in the payroll tax. A few years later, Reagan appointed Greenspan to become Chairman of the Federal Reserve System. Since Greenspan’s new job was one of the most coveted positions in Washington, many observers have wondered whether or not this appointment represented, at least in part, payback for the role Greenspan had played in making vast sums of new revenue available to the government.

How did a thread about Trump's disrespect for fallen soldiers turn into a thread about Reagan's tax cuts? WTF? Can you TRY to stay on topic?

oh oh

too bad another gold star came forward

saying trump was very respectful

looks like your hate

did not make the grade once again

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump.

of course you wouldnt

because you live in libtarded bubble

“When my son died, then President Obama not only made no effort to reach out, but the condolence letter we received was signed by a computer. He didn’t even sign the letter!

“Then, when I received multiple copies of the letter, I was told there was a computer ‘glitch’ that wasn’t fixed yet so more would probably keep coming and I should just throw them away. Not even a Sorry!

“I anonymously reported this to our local news station, which ran it one time versus the three days of Trump mishandling of a Gold star condolence. Sad and hurtful to say the least.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/gold-star-mom-i-felt-disrespected-by-obama/

Big difference. Trump is so obsessed with Obama. And he cannot even get it straight but plugged in lies to make himself big. Man with a coward mission.

oh oh

looks like your hate

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump.

of course you wouldnt

“When my son died, then President Obama not only made no effort to reach out, but the condolence letter we received was signed by a computer. He didn’t even sign the letter!

“Then, when I received multiple copies of the letter, I was told there was a computer ‘glitch’ that wasn’t fixed yet so more would probably keep coming and I should just throw them away. Not even a Sorry!

“I anonymously reported this to our local news station, which ran it one time versus the three days of Trump mishandling of a Gold star condolence. Sad and hurtful to say the least.”

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump

oh oh

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother | Military.com

True but Obama did not use other names. Like lying Trump struggling how to answer a simple question.

oh oh

looks like your hate

of course you wouldnt

Big difference. Trump is so obsessed with Obama. And he cannot even get it straight but plugged in lies to make himself big. Man with a coward mission.

--LOL

of course there is to you a libtard

who can never NEVER admit to fault in a lefty

--LOL

you are dangerous people

oh oh

looks like your hate

of course you wouldnt

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump

oh oh

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother | Military.com

True but Obama did not use other names. Like lying Trump struggling how to answer a simple question.

another swing and a miss

Sure looks like they increase revenue to me:

Do Tax Cuts Increase Government Revenue?

Federal-Revenue-Tax-Brackets5.png

Nice try, buddy, but those receipts aren't adjusted for inflation or as a percentage of GDP.

Inflation causes gov't revenue to increase?

LOL you really are a moron.
How did a thread about Trump's disrespect for fallen soldiers turn into a thread about Reagan's tax cuts? WTF? Can you TRY to stay on topic?

Sooner or later ALL of Joey's posts return to the same central theme, Mechanic! Namely...the GOP hates everyone but the rich and the only good Presidents have been Democrats! He'll make the same tired claims that he always does and he'll ignore anyone who tells him nothing he posts makes any sense at all! It who he is...it's what he does...

Forum List

Back