Trump Caught Lying to Cover-up His Disrespect for Fallen Soldiers

Oh God, another liberal trying to claim that Reagan was REALLY a tax raiser and that Supply Side didn't work! Then doubling up on their ignorance by claiming that Clinton's "prosperity" was the result of raising taxes and not the Dot Com Boom!

Frankly, we all saw the economy getting better under Clinton long before any of us heard of a "dotcom".

Reagan DID raise taxes.

And revenues didn't really go up. Reagan's tax revenues were 18.2% of GDP compared to the 18.1% average, but he increased spending. Reagan spent like a Keynesian.

chart_reagan_taxes5.top.gif

So you admit that Clinton was an abuser of women but you're OK with that because he sounded smooth while lying about it? I'm curious...does performing ethical "gymnastics" like that hurt your back, Eddie?

How is having a consensual affair with an intern "abuse" exactly? The thing was, Clinton was a rock star and had women throwing themselves at him.

Jealous much?

yeah andar in front of the world you would admit to having a bj with monica lol
Sorry but I am not a scum of the Earth like Bill is who cheated on his wife, and she enabled him to get away with it...Nice Rules for Radicals but it isn't going to work.
please, Bill at least had a presidential way about him while speaking to all. Trump is a moron an AH ... maybe Bill strayed BUT Trump is a damn Pervert who doesn't care if all republicans know it He thinks repeating his BS makes it true

So you admit that Clinton was an abuser of women but you're OK with that because he sounded smooth while lying about it? I'm curious...does performing ethical "gymnastics" like that hurt your back, Eddie?
What does that have to do with the fact that trump got caught lying again, saying Obama never called families of fallen soldiers?

Eddie brought up Clinton, Faun...then accused Trump of being a "pervert" while excusing Clinton's crimes against women because he sounded so "presidential" when he was lying through his teeth about using his office to exploit women!

Did Obama call every family of every fallen soldier that died during his two terms? I have no idea. Do you?
Where’d the ^^^ pathological liar ^^^ run off to? He gets called out for trolling and lying, so he just flees??

1233796371590.gif

Sorry but I am not a scum of the Earth like Bill is who cheated on his wife, and she enabled him to get away with it...Nice Rules for Radicals but it isn't going to work.
please, Bill at least had a presidential way about him while speaking to all. Trump is a moron an AH ... maybe Bill strayed BUT Trump is a damn Pervert who doesn't care if all republicans know it He thinks repeating his BS makes it true

What does that have to do with the fact that trump got caught lying again, saying Obama never called families of fallen soldiers?

Eddie brought up Clinton, Faun...then accused Trump of being a "pervert" while excusing Clinton's crimes against women because he sounded so "presidential" when he was lying through his teeth about using his office to exploit women!

Did Obama call every family of every fallen soldier that died during his two terms? I have no idea. Do you?
Where’d the ^^^ pathological liar ^^^ run off to? He gets called out for trolling and lying, so he just flees??

1233796371590.gif
probably realized she's in over her head.

You republicans seem to only hear what Trump says and ignore what he does (or doesn't) do.

He repeals regs, but do jobs follow? Will the coal mines fire up again, and if they do will robots take over? He wants to cut Corporate taxes (the ones most don't pay anyway) yet has that ploy EVER increased employment or wages? As far as I can remember, all that does is fatten portfolios, like the Trump family's, for instance. His Congress just passed legislation enabling financial institutions to scam without repercussion from the public that makes them possible. He insults and tries to intimidate friendly nations with his claims of their failure to pay up, while he is famous for stiffing everyone from contractor to caterers. He encourages violent behavior and promises to pay fines for miscreants (in his defense, that is). He does not keep our nation's promises and has forfeit our nation's leadership. And gleefully joins in a pissing contest with a short, fat, ugly haircut, tyrannical toad, egging him on to mass murder together.

Can any of you describe the "Greatness" we have lost? Other than class, that is?

How is having a consensual affair with an intern "abuse" exactly? The thing was, Clinton was a rock star and had women throwing themselves at him.

Jealous much?

When you're a star you can do anything you want. You can grab them by the pussy and they'll let you.

yeah andar in front of the world you would admit to having a bj with monica lol

Because he never said that, you fucking liar... You fuckers are deplorable...
Trump says he ‘doesn’t know’ how past presidents handled Gold Star families
“As far as other representatives, I don’t know,” he said. “You could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama?”

Now that’s funny. Did you even read your link or you just look at it? This is from your link. Trump exact words.

If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls — a lot of them didn’t make calls — I like to make calls when it’s appropriate,” he said at Monday’s event.

On top of that—— Why in the world he need to inject Obama’s name into his ineptness?

“As far as other representatives, I don’t know,” he said. “You could ask Gen. Kelly, did he get a call from Obama?”

Now that’s funny. Did you even read your link or you just look at it? This is from your link. Trump exact words.

If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn’t make calls — a lot of them didn’t make calls — I like to make calls when it’s appropriate,” he said at Monday’s event.

On top of that—— Why in the world he need to inject Obama’s name into his ineptness?

Why did he inject Obama's name into it? Simple............Trump ran on going against everything Obama, so when he's pressed into a corner, he tries to put the blame on Obama.

Only trouble for Trump and the GOP is, Obama is no longer in office, and Hillary isn't either, so now they are going to have to pick another boogyman to scare the base with.

Oh wait.................they already have some...............they are turning on their own.

oh oh

too bad another gold star came forward

saying trump was very respectful

looks like your hate

did not make the grade once again

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump.

of course you wouldnt

because you live in libtarded bubble

“When my son died, then President Obama not only made no effort to reach out, but the condolence letter we received was signed by a computer. He didn’t even sign the letter!

“Then, when I received multiple copies of the letter, I was told there was a computer ‘glitch’ that wasn’t fixed yet so more would probably keep coming and I should just throw them away. Not even a Sorry!

“I anonymously reported this to our local news station, which ran it one time versus the three days of Trump mishandling of a Gold star condolence. Sad and hurtful to say the least.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/gold-star-mom-i-felt-disrespected-by-obama/

oh oh

too bad another gold star came forward

saying trump was very respectful

looks like your hate

did not make the grade once again

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump.

of course you wouldnt

because you live in libtarded bubble

“When my son died, then President Obama not only made no effort to reach out, but the condolence letter we received was signed by a computer. He didn’t even sign the letter!

“Then, when I received multiple copies of the letter, I was told there was a computer ‘glitch’ that wasn’t fixed yet so more would probably keep coming and I should just throw them away. Not even a Sorry!

“I anonymously reported this to our local news station, which ran it one time versus the three days of Trump mishandling of a Gold star condolence. Sad and hurtful to say the least.”

http://nypost.com/2017/10/24/gold-star-mom-i-felt-disrespected-by-obama/

I don’t recall any previous presidents having this kind of problem except Trump

oh oh

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother

Obama Struggles to Console Military Widows, Gold Star Mother | Military.com

Jealous much?

When you're a star you can do anything you want. You can grab them by the pussy and they'll let you.

You can be a president who shoves cigars up 20 year old interns and gets BJ's under the Oval Office desk, or, you can be a famous phoney baloney Hollywood producer donating millions to Hillary and the Democrats who pretends to be for women's rights and social justice while raping and assaulting hundreds of women.

And then right after that Trump said he said he doesn't know, Ibama probably wrote and did make a few calls, he'd have to ask. So that makes you just another Libtard fake news promulgator.

How dare anybody say anything negative about that piece of shit Hussein Obama!

And then right after that Trump said he said he doesn't know, Ibama probably wrote and did make a few calls, he'd have to ask. So that makes you just another Libtard fake news promulgator.

LOL

That’s what trump’s story changed to after he got caught lying by saying Obama never called any gold star families.

LOL

That’s what trump’s story changed to after he got caught lying by saying Obama never called any gold star families.

Trumpovitch and his contempt
for the military put our nation at risk. And the leaders of our military despise their boss in return.

I’ve learned through experience that people won’t put themselves out for a boss that they hate. Why do our military officers hate the Russian agent so much? Is it because he himself shirked duty with fraudulent notes from a quack? Is it because he lacks any moral fiber? Is it because he’s incompetent? Or is it a combination of all of the above and more?

Poll: Majority of military officers view Trump unfavorably

Oh God, another liberal trying to claim that Reagan was REALLY a tax raiser and that Supply Side didn't work! Then doubling up on their ignorance by claiming that Clinton's "prosperity" was the result of raising taxes and not the Dot Com Boom!

Frankly, we all saw the economy getting better under Clinton long before any of us heard of a "dotcom".

Reagan DID raise taxes.

And revenues didn't really go up. Reagan's tax revenues were 18.2% of GDP compared to the 18.1% average, but he increased spending. Reagan spent like a Keynesian.

chart_reagan_taxes5.top.gif

So you admit that you're wrong about revenues going up? Yes, Reagan AND Tip O'Neal spent a ton of money which is why the deficit increased as much as it did but raising taxes didn't decrease revenues as you reluctantly seem to be conceding!

Jealous much?

Using the power of your office to "score chicks" as Slick Willie did for decades...both as the Governor of Arkansas and as President of the United States is just plain sleazy. Jealous? LOL...not really, Joey! Bill Clinton's been married to Hillary Clinton for forty years! I wouldn't trade places with him for anything on God's green earth! Imagine having to wake up to THAT each morning!

1233796371590.gif

Gotta love it, Faun! First you give me shit for posting too much...and then you give me shit for not being here to answer you quickly enough? Make up your mind, snowflake! Unlike so many of you...I have a life.

So you admit that you're wrong about revenues going up? Yes, Reagan AND Tip O'Neal spent a ton of money which is why the deficit increased as much as it did but raising taxes didn't decrease revenues as you reluctantly seem to be conceding!

Um, no, Tax revenues stayed flat AFTER Reagan and O'Neill raised taxes after Reagan cut them. But the deficit ballooned like a mother fucker.

Using the power of your office to "score chicks" as Slick Willie did for decades...both as the Governor of Arkansas and as President of the United States is just plain sleazy.

Really, I thought he was able to "Score chicks" because he was a handsome and charming guy. which you kind of have to be to play the game at that level.

I'd rather have a guy who scores chicks than starts wars to get his rocks off.

Bill Clinton's been married to Hillary Clinton for forty years! I wouldn't trade places with him for anything on God's green earth! Imagine having to wake up to THAT each morning!

Yes, I know, you have a horrible obsession with the woman as it is, obviously. Good thing you aren't married to her.

Forum List

Back