Interesting historical photos

In the photo - Gino Done - the only European who participated in the landing from the yacht Granma on December 2, 1956 together with Fidel Castro, Che and others among the famous 82. He is also the most experienced, as he was a veteran of the Italian guerrilla anti-fascist resistance.
GAmokRcWEAEmJpP

Cuban dissidents say 100 detained in Human Rights Day protest crackdown

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url...ved=0CBQQjhxqFwoTCNDD2bvu-oIDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE
Cuban dissidents say 100 detained in Human Rights Day protest crackdown |  Cuba | The GuardianCuban dissidents say 100 detained in Human Rights Day protest crackdown |  Cuba | The Guardian

In the photo - Gino Done - the only European who participated in the landing from the yacht Granma on December 2, 1956 together with Fidel Castro, Che and others among the famous 82. He is also the most experienced, as he was a veteran of the Italian guerrilla anti-fascist resistance.
GAmokRcWEAEmJpP
A man to be Honoured.

Last edited:
People used to be infected with malaria to cure syphilis
The man who came up with this crazy but workable idea was awarded the Ηobel Prize. It was Julius Βaagnep-Jauregg. The Μaalapia caused a very high temperature that killed the syphilis bacteria. The patients were then treated for malaria. Β at that time there were no antibiotics and syphilis was a direct threat to life.
GA9pINFWsAAMgvc

Prague burying Gauleiter Heydrich, 1942
Heydrich was killed in Prague on May 27, 1942,
After his death, the Nazis destroyed the village of Lidice and killed the villagers as punishment for the murder of a high-ranking nazi.
There were no marches of this scale in the Czech Republic before or after this event. This is about why czechs help ukrainian nazis now...
GC2MY9cWIAABjH1

After his death, the Nazis destroyed the village of Lidice and killed the villagers as punishment for the murder of a high-ranking nazi.
There were no marches of this scale in the Czech Republic before or after this event. This is about why czechs help ukrainian nazis now...
GC2MY9cWIAABjH1

GC2MY9cWIAABjH1
The killing of Heydrich was carried out by Czech special forces working with the British SOE, there have been a couple of good films made about it, operation Anthropoid was the code name, also there were Concentration camps in Czechoslovakia, but i believe most were against the Nazis in the Country.

...in Czechoslovakia, but i believe most were against the Nazis in the Country.
A serb, a russian and a czech met after the war and began to reminisce about the war.
The serb told how he had fought in a partisan unit in the mountains.
The russian recalled his underground work in a nazi-occupied town.
The czech listened to this, sighed and replied: You were lucky, the germans forbade us to do all this....

In 1950, Toronto; Ukrainian members of the Waffen-SS 14th Division, aka "The Butcher Brigade," bombed a gathering of left-leaning Ukrainian labor groups in Toronto.
Ukrainian Nazis were specifically imported by the Canadian government at the time to suppress and literally murder the Ukrainian left-wing movements in Canada, which already had a presence there since the late 1800s.
GDBfffwbIAAu0yz

In 1950, Toronto; Ukrainian members of the Waffen-SS 14th Division, aka "The Butcher Brigade," bombed a gathering of left-leaning Ukrainian labor groups in Toronto.
Ukrainian Nazis were specifically imported by the Canadian government at the time to suppress and literally murder the Ukrainian left-wing movements in Canada, which already had a presence there since the late 1800s.
GDBfffwbIAAu0yz
I knew the filth were in Canada, the British sent them there, didn't know about the nazi terror attack, there are monuments to Bandera all over Canada.

Did you know about the workers' demonstration in Glasgow in 1919.
Protesters demanded a 40-hour work week, but the response was a crackdown with batons and the arrest of labor leaders.
The next day, troops, tanks and artillery were brought into the city.

This is how the capitalists fear the workers.
GDuLYFybgAAmRcn

Forum List

Back