Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

There is no chance of Trump being destitute. That's not the reason for not making the bond.

Define "destitute". Will Trump ever be in danger of being homeless and on the streets. No. Will be ever have access to unlimited funds again - probably not. When guys like Trump fall, nobody helps them.

Trump screwed over everyone he's ever known or done business with, including family members. Nobody will help him now. They'll just pick up his properties for cheap if they can.

No I agree destitution won’t happen but the stress of perhaps losing so much of his money that he bases his whole pathetic personality around will give him a stroke.
Nah he's strong enough. I would get a lot 9f personal satisfaction watching fuckwad Biden drop of yet another brain aneurysm.

Nah he's strong enough. I would get a lot 9f personal satisfaction watching fuckwad Biden drop of yet another brain aneurysm.
lol he’s strong enough? So you think the tantrums he throws on social media makes him strong? Is that what a manly man does?

Define "destitute". Will Trump ever be in danger of being homeless and on the streets. No. Will be ever have access to unlimited funds again - probably not. When guys like Trump fall, nobody helps them.

Trump screwed over everyone he's ever known or done business with, including family members. Nobody will help him now. They'll just pick up his properties for cheap if they can.
He’s always going to have at least a million because his idiot supporters will donate to him until he’s dead.

I no longer do any business in NY or with any firms located in NY

I'm just glad I don't have to go into NY for anything any more.

If the State follows through with this historic theft, there's no doubt that a lot of businesses are going to receive the message loud and clear that this is how the State operates if it doesn't agree with you about something or if it views you as some sort of opposition to the program that its bureaucrats want to run.

you were sure he'd beat Old Sleepy Joe back in 2020 too
He actually did. That's why it took so long for the results to be announced.

They had to get the real numbers to cheat enough to beat them, because the real numbers were more than they had enough to cheat to beat ready.

Trump is a fraud. That is the simple truth but because you hate freedom and our ability to control our own fucking life you're going to vote for the bastard. Idiots.
A tranny calling someone else a fraud

1708329372459633.jpg

God you are dumb. The rich don't leave half a billion dollars laying around in cash you moron, it's invested.
Actually it's not invested. Or not invested enough. Investments are liquid assets. Easily and quickly converted to cash. Trump assets are hard assets, real estate, structures. Trump will just have to post the money himself.

Forum List

Back