Trump can't secure the $454 million bond

Comment:
The Democrats are worse than banana republic thugs.
They can't win on the issues, so they are abusing the judicial system to interfere with the election.
History will not be kind to these Banana Republic Democrats.

Sure it will. History is going to look back at Donald Trump and wonder how we broke our Democracy so bad that a clown like this could dominate our politics for a decade.

The man has been a grifter all of his life. It's finally catching up with him.

Yes. He will appeal, bond or no bond, and the judgement will not survive the appeal.

If James tries to foreclose on Trump's properties and the disgorgement is struck down by the appeals court, Trump can sue NY for the additional harm to the Trump organization.

I think this is more delusional than your claim Boeing is doing a fine job.

Trump really doesn't have grounds to appeal, and he has to come up with the money before he can, which he has said he can't.

He's also running out of money to pay his lawyers, but I'm sure looting the RNC will help with that.

Yes. He will appeal, bond or no bond, and the judgement will not survive the appeal.

If James tries to foreclose on Trump's properties and the disgorgement is struck down by the appeals court, Trump can sue NY for the additional harm to the Trump organization.
Except he needs to put up the bond in order to appeal. Or they can start seizing his assets to pay the fine levied against him.
That's the way it works.

I'm just glad I don't have to go into NY for anything any more.

If the State follows through with this historic theft, there's no doubt that a lot of businesses are going to receive the message loud and clear that this is how the State operates if it doesn't agree with you about something or if it views you as some sort of opposition to the program that its bureaucrats want to run.
No other business has pulled the shit Trump pulled, and wouldn't even try.

Most other companies have teams of lawyers to make sure everything they do complies with the law.

Correct. While I have many general agreements with the Right, I'm strongly against socio-political cults, regardless of their political ideology.

We agree.
You have no answer for him. Except to totally destroy him with massive influence from globalist concerns and a population that is subdued for freedoms. Progs are Haiti.

Sure it will. History is going to look back at Donald Trump and wonder how we broke our Democracy so bad that a clown like this could dominate our politics for a decade.

The man has been a grifter all of his life. It's finally catching up with him.
The crazy Democrats are whose destroying our 'democracy.'
The Democrats are corrupt totalitarians who lie about everything all of the time.
Democrats are against clean elections, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, and the right to bear arms.

You have no answer for him. Except to totally destroy him with massive influence from globalist concerns and a population that is subdued for freedoms. Progs are Haiti.
Trump and his cult are a

1710852216734.png

most people havent engaged in large scale business cheating.l
Most Prog politicians have propaganda spewing cheating. I will never believe a person of my background that sees people attacking, condemning them from the same constant virulent spews we see on TV. Most left-wing Jews are of the anti-Hebrew teachings if they influence others. I demand those Jewish people to stand up and stop this.

The bond is part of the appeals process, it ensures the defendant does not liquidate all their funds during the appeal.
The penalty is obscene and Trump has a right to request another look at the case by a higher court.... Feds have stopped punitive actions like this before and greatly reduced the fine of had the case dropped....
In another case, the Court declared a fine as excessive in violation of the Eighth Amendment in United States v. Bajakajian, 524 U.S. 321 (1998). In that case, a defendant was required to forfeit the entire $357,144 he used in connection with bulk cash smuggling.

So many things wrong with this idiotic meme.

First, a lot of those "deaths" were due to famine, not executions. A gun doesn't help if you are starving due to a crop failure.

Second, even if you go with the utter bullshit numbers of 60 million dead in China and 20 million dead in Russia (let's all concede 12 million for Nazi Germany), where do you get the other 168 million from? I'd be kind of interested in the math on that one.

Third, Nazi Germany did not ban guns. The Nazis rolled back the gun restrictions passed by the previous Weimar Republic.

So, um, no, I'm not worried that I'm going to starve during a famine, so that's why I have to tolerate Joker Holmes having an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine, because that would be stupid.

The penalty is obscene and Trump has a right to request another look at the case by a higher court.... Feds have stopped punitive actions like this before and greatly reduced the fine of had the case dropped....
In another case, the Court declared a fine as excessive in violation of the Eighth Amendment in United States v. Bajakajian, 524 U.S. 321 (1998). In that case, a defendant was required to forfeit the entire $357,144 he used in connection with bulk cash smuggling.

It is not obscene if what they charged him with is valid. That is what the appeal will decide

Forum List

Back