Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!

Trump is a sniveling, whining bitch for sure. Just like his supporters

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss

the GOP is so afraid he'll take his trumpeters and go home. :rofl:
In other words the fix is in to steal it without a majority.

If he doesn't get the delegates, he won't win.

they're afraid of the whining thin-skinned trump and his trumpeters.

Yep. Just like the Hitlaries

• Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention
    Breitbart ^ | April 13, 2016 | Jeff Poor
    Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted Republican presidential front-runner would more likely than not get the needed 1,237 delegates required to secure the GOP’s presidential nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this July... "When Cruz is running third, this is — I had not thought about this coming out of Wisconsin candidly because Kasich is doing a little better than people expected. Cruz is doing worse than people expected.” “What it does is it’s very hard to argue you are the...

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.

If he has more than 1237 how do they have a convention fight?

That's not what he said. He can't secure the nomination with 1100 delegates. He still needs 1237.

He's speculating that if he wins 1100 bound delegates in the nomination process, he will be able to secure at least 137 unbound delegate votes at the convention.

• Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention
    Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted Republican presidential front-runner would more likely than not get the needed 1,237 delegates required to secure the GOP’s presidential nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this July... "When Cruz is running third, this is — I had not thought about this coming out of Wisconsin candidly because Kasich is doing a little better than people expected. Cruz is doing worse than people expected.” “What it does is it’s very hard to argue you are the...

Nate Silver thinks otherwise.

A State-By-State Roadmap For The Rest Of The Republican Primary

no, idiota.

but thanks for your usual non sequitur.

you can look that word up

no, idiota.

I know what a non sequitur is just fine. Can you use it where it makes sense? Headboards bashing your head while you make a living have done a real number on you, haven't they? Oh well, it was a good living, until your looks went. But the seventies couldn't last forever ...

no, idiota.

I know what a non sequitur is just fine. Can you use it where it makes sense? Headboards bashing your head while you make a living have done a real number on you, haven't they? Oh well, it was a good living, until your looks went. But the seventies couldn't last forever ...

Apparently she doesn't know that non sequitur is NOT a single word!

You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

Yeah, yeah, you were just so brilliant that I couldn't handle it, as opposed to being full of shit and incoherent. You caught me, Sparky. You learn that mindset at "Trump University"?

I'll wager you guys won't like the taste of your own medicine.

Lol if he wins he wins. I'm not one pretending that losing some races equals cheating

Yes, but don't you see, Narcissus-on-Fifth-Avenue is the most brilliant, amazing winner who has ever walked the Earth, therefore the fact that he's LOSING can only be due to cheating.

How will beat her, by drowning her in his tears?

It'll be a contest to see who can outwhine the other.
You won.

Not as long as Donny and the Trumpettes are around to tell us how they should be given the nomination on a silver platter or we're "mean", I didn't.
You got the drama queen award. Now go ruin some taters.

Again, as long as Donny and the Trumpettes are around, THAT award is already spoken for.

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.

Yeah, no. NJ, maybe, since it's wannabe-NY, but Cruz is actually going to take California, and we're all going to get to see Donny Boy trip over his own jaw as it hits the ground.

I dont give a shit what some member says. The nominee must get 1237 votes, period no exception.

:lol: Scared you won't end up with another Dem Lite.

More like scared we'll end up with Dem in need of Thorazine.

Trump is a sniveling, whining bitch for sure. Just like his supporters

Pretty sure it's a contagious condition, similar to mass hysteria.

Oh, well, if BREITBART reports that GINGRICH said it, then THAT means . . . absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Forum List

Back