Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss
And more empty brain dead taunts from some whining fuckstick whining about a winner whining. LOL!

He's not talking about a winner, though. He's talking about Donald Trump. :eusa_whistle:

The media is panicking now and claiming Trump supporters are issuing death threats. Apparently like the Medellin cartel. The ABC "reporter" frantically stated he didn't know if it was supported by the campaign or not.

The really sad part is too many in America will fall for it.

You mean the way so many fell for the lie about cheating in any state where Trump doesn't win?

The media is panicking now and claiming Trump supporters are issuing death threats. Apparently like the Medellin cartel. The ABC "reporter" frantically stated he didn't know if it was supported by the campaign or not.

Um they are issuing theats

Um they are issuing theats
They're woefully mistreated by life

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss
And more empty brain dead taunts from some whining fuckstick whining about a winner whining. LOL!

I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but we've agreed on most things for years. I criticized Trump. You attacked me personally and off the bat.. You are a dick. Since you're being a dick, I want to point out before you go with the strawman that I'm saying you shouldn't disagree with me that I never said nor meant that. I'm talking about just going personal as soon as the bell rang
That's a lie, you jumped on my case and called me trumpette or whatever. Go back and read the posts.

In post 69 I said Trump might run as a third party candidate, you answered Celine and said Trump supporters were all a bunch of snivelers, then your first post directly to me was 103 where you said:
"If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss"

So fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.

Actually, dude, Trumpette would be MY line. And, in fact, it was me, not Kaz, that you were ranting at. Kaz only stepped into the conversation a post or so ago, and only to comment on your remark to me. Look at your own quote thread.

Face it, Trump is out of gas. He's becoming even more loathsome and bitchy after losing 9 straight. The RNC is giving him a soft landing so he doesn't go 3rd party on them...which he would to be spiteful. Nothing is going to change at this point....not when you have a 70 year old billionaire who insults everybody who disagrees with him during his midnight Twitter rants. I know you east coasters used to think he's all that and a box of Trump steaks :lol: but the truth is he's yesterday's news at this point.

Actually, dude, Trumpette would be MY line.

"Trumpette" was actually MY line from last November but that's okay, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. :cool-45:

I've been using it longer than that, I believe. I don't recall seeing anyone spell it that way, although I do recall a couple of occasions of people calling them "Trumpets".

But I'm flattered that you like my term enough to claim it. :eusa_whistle:

Face it, Trump is out of gas. He's becoming even more loathsome and bitchy after losing 9 straight. The RNC is giving him a soft landing so he doesn't go 3rd party on them...which he would to be spiteful. Nothing is going to change at this point....not when you have a 70 year old billionaire who insults everybody who disagrees with him during his midnight Twitter rants. I know you east coasters used to think he's all that and a box of Trump steaks :lol: but the truth is he's yesterday's news at this point.
Trumpkins are allergic to good sense. this is going to last beyond July

I know I was first with it despite your claim....sometimes we can become so enamored with a word or a phrase we come to believe we invented it.....like Patty Hearst thought she was SLA and you think you invented "Trumpette".....Stockholm Syndrome. :itsok:

I know I was first with it despite your claim....sometimes we can become so enamored with a word or a phrase we come to believe we invented it.....like Patty Hearst thought she was SLA and you think you invented "Trumpette".....Stockholm Syndrome. :itsok:

I would never compare you to kidnappers and terrorists. Don't be so hard on yourself.

The GOP has already blown itself up. It doesn't matter wetherDonald gets the nom or not.

Trump is a symptom of the diseased state of the GOP. Too many years of ignoring the voters, ignoring the base, and caving to the democrats at every turn.
Trump will lose the WH and probably the senate and maybe the house, but Cruz most likely loses to Hillary too. So the question becomes what scenario is more likely to set the party up for 2020. If I'm a party insider, I don't like Trump, but I can also see the gop has to make a large shift to attract middle class voters. Trump is poison with the Latinos, but the party can lose this election and get past the immigration issue with something they can sell to the base as at least securing the border.

Cruz would kick Hillary's ass.

Forum List

Back