Trump Can Win Nomination with 1,100 Delegates

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

Full article can be read HERE

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.

If he has more than 1237 how do they have a convention fight?

They don't, but if they admit that, then they lose their wonderfully shivery conspiracy theories and their cozy, warm sense of victimhood, and we can't have that.

• Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention
    Breitbart ^ | April 13, 2016 | Jeff Poor
    Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted Republican presidential front-runner would more likely than not get the needed 1,237 delegates required to secure the GOP’s presidential nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this July... "When Cruz is running third, this is — I had not thought about this coming out of Wisconsin candidly because Kasich is doing a little better than people expected. Cruz is doing worse than people expected.” “What it does is it’s very hard to argue you are the...

Oh, well, if BREITBART reports that GINGRICH said it, then THAT means . . . absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Apparently your under your own delusion that YOU mean shit to anyone else! You're completely worthless!

• Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention
    Gingrich: ‘Odds Are Better Than Even Money’ That Trump Will Get the Delegates Needed Before the Convention Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich predicted Republican presidential front-runner would more likely than not get the needed 1,237 delegates required to secure the GOP’s presidential nomination before the Republican National Convention in Cleveland this July... "When Cruz is running third, this is — I had not thought about this coming out of Wisconsin candidly because Kasich is doing a little better than people expected. Cruz is doing worse than people expected.” “What it does is it’s very hard to argue you are the...

Oh, well, if BREITBART reports that GINGRICH said it, then THAT means . . . absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Apparently your under your own delusion that YOU mean shit to anyone else! You're completely worthless!

No, I'm under the completely correct conviction that I matter to me. Can't imagine who else I would be concerned with.

Returning from your vain attempts at insults to your vain attempt at evidence, citing a report in the official Trump Pravda of a statement by a Trump henchman and expecting it to be treated like it has some weight is . . . exactly what I would expect from you ever since you drank the hallucinogenic Koolaid and started your bad trip.

According to Republican National Committee member Randy Evans Trump can secure nomination with 1,100 delegates (137 shy of magic number)
He also said if he gets less than 1,000 it could lead to a contested convention that could go on for many many days.

the GOP is so afraid he'll take his trumpeters and go home. :rofl:
In other words the fix is in to steal it without a majority.

If he doesn't get the delegates, he won't win.

they're afraid of the whining thin-skinned trump and his trumpeters.

Yep. Just like the Hitlaries

no, idiota.

but thanks for your usual non sequitur.

you can look that word up

I know what a non sequitur is just fine. Can you use it where it makes sense? Headboards bashing your head while you make a living have done a real number on you, haven't they? Oh well, it was a good living, until your looks went. But the seventies couldn't last forever ...

Apparently she doesn't know that non sequitur is NOT a single word!

My first thought too ...

the GOP is so afraid he'll take his trumpeters and go home. :rofl:
they're afraid of the whining thin-skinned trump and his trumpeters.

Yep. Just like the Hitlaries

no, idiota.

but thanks for your usual non sequitur.

you can look that word up

I know what a non sequitur is just fine. Can you use it where it makes sense? Headboards bashing your head while you make a living have done a real number on you, haven't they? Oh well, it was a good living, until your looks went. But the seventies couldn't last forever ...

Apparently she doesn't know that non sequitur is NOT a single word!

My first thought too ...

Liberals are slightly below Meal Worms when it comes to IQ!

"If Donald Trump exceeds 1,100 votes, he will become the nominee even though he may not have 1,237," Evans said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

I think he will get more than 1237. When CA/NJ comes in june Trump will be far ahead and those voters will have to decide if they want Trump or a convention fight and hillary.

Yeah, no. NJ, maybe, since it's wannabe-NY, but Cruz is actually going to take California, and we're all going to get to see Donny Boy trip over his own jaw as it hits the ground.

We all know it will be because Cruz cheated. It's how Trump lost Iowa, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Utah. Etc. The pattern is obvious. The only reason Trump ever loses is because of cheatinf. Sure no evidence exists but what other reason could there be? It can't be because he is a terrible candidate who insults countless groups of people and whom lacks any character or merit to be praised.

Especially with tthe money being placed oñ no winner during the first ballot

I know this is what Trump and many of his supporters think about those who speak out against them. But it isn't true. And it demonstrates why he will never unite the people behind him. Democrats don't seem to mind this from their leaders but Republicans do.

No one is worthless. And if you have to declare other people worthless to make yourself feel better, then you need to learn the truth about the worth of your own soul. Because Jesus didn't die for you because you were worthless, nor did he die for your politics opponents because they are worthless. He died for us because of our infinite worth

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...
Possibly. But if he goes third party the GOP is toast.

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss
And more empty brain dead taunts from some whining fuckstick whining about a winner whining. LOL!

GOLD STAR for the briefest most insightful post this year!

The media is panicking now and claiming Trump supporters are issuing death threats. Apparently like the Medellin cartel. The ABC "reporter" frantically stated he didn't know if it was supported by the campaign or not.

The really sad part is too many in America will fall for it.

I think if Trump doesn't win on the first ballot, then he's toast. Toast with marmalade ...

Yeah, that bluff doesn't work any better than his others do, so you might as well give up your shiny fantasy of threatening people into giving you your way. And since tantrum-throwing doesn't work, either, it looks like you and Orange Jesus are going to have to *gasp!* actually WORK for the nomination. Horrors!
You are full of hot air, don't try to be cute, it isn't working. You couldn't deal with what I had to say so you're throwing a childish tantrum. Blaming me won't work. I honestly used to like reading your posts now I see you for what you are.

And more empty brain dead taunts from some whining fuckstick whining about a winner whining. LOL!

Does that work in your school, little boy? It shuts the other kids up?

I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but we've agreed on most things for years. I criticized Trump. You attacked me personally and off the bat.. You are a dick. Since you're being a dick, I want to point out before you go with the strawman that I'm saying you shouldn't disagree with me that I never said nor meant that. I'm talking about just going personal as soon as the bell rang

He is wrong.

Does that work in your school, little boy? It shuts the other kids up?
Still bleeding out of your whatever, I see.

I'm not sure what's wrong with you, but we've agreed on most things for years. I criticized Trump. You attacked me personally and off the bat.. You are a dick. Since you're being a dick, I want to point out before you go with the strawman that I'm saying you shouldn't disagree with me that I never said nor meant that. I'm talking about just going personal as soon as the bell rang
That's a lie, you jumped on my case and called me trumpette or whatever. Go back and read the posts.

In post 69 I said Trump might run as a third party candidate, you answered Celine and said Trump supporters were all a bunch of snivelers, then your first post directly to me was 103 where you said:
"If you thought she was an eight year old like you are, that's your loss"

So fuck you and the high horse you rode in on.

Last edited:

I dont give a shit what some member says. The nominee must get 1237 votes, period no exception.

You are right Rabbi, I assumed he was implying that if Trump gets to 1100 the RNC won't twist arms or give away Caribbean vacations to delegates in order to get another guy to 1237.

That's a lie, you jumped on my case and called me trumpette or whatever. Go back and read the posts.

In post 69 I said Trump might run as a third party candidate, you answered Celine and said Trump supporters were all a bunch of snivelers, then your first post directly to me was 103 where you said:

So even according to you I insulted "Trump supporters" and not even to you to Celine, you took that personally and attacked me. I'm not going to discuss this anymore, I'm just pointing out. And obviously I did not mean every Trump supporter. To take that personally as if I said it directly to you about you is ridiculous

So even according to you I insulted "Trump supporters" and not even to you to Celine, you took that personally and attacked me. I'm not going to discuss this anymore, I'm just pointing out. And obviously I did not mean every Trump supporter. To take that personally as if I said it directly to you about you is ridiculous
You are seriously STUPID! I didn't respond to you, I posted the first conversation right above. You commented to me first and it was an insult. Your lie is right there in the open.

Go change your goddamn Tampon!

Yeah, no. NJ, maybe, since it's wannabe-NY, but Cruz is actually going to take California, and we're all going to get to see Donny Boy trip over his own jaw as it hits the ground.

We all know it will be because Cruz cheated. It's how Trump lost Iowa, Texas, Minnesota, Colorado, Utah. Etc. The pattern is obvious. The only reason Trump ever loses is because of cheatinf. Sure no evidence exists but what other reason could there be? It can't be because he is a terrible candidate who insults countless groups of people and whom lacks any character or merit to be praised.

And who couldn't organize his way out of bed in the morning, apparently, and didn't bother to hire anyone who could.

Forum List

Back