Trump campaign needs to understand, sabotage is inevitable

There are too many "people" with too much at stake for this not to happen. Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign.

The media already had the clips of Michelle O saying the same things as Trump's wife before the speech.

Get a clue fast.

Stop walking into sabotage, and realize more is on the way.

WHO ARE YOU RUNNING AGAINST?

Yeah, THEM...

Admit Ms. Trump had help, fire the writer, and the issue dies. But more need to be fired.

I personally don't trust Trump's "rep" in TN, for example. Not at all...

That's how the Bismark was sunk. The british ships couldn't so sabaterurs had to open the sea cocks
yeah... that's not how the bismark was sunk

well sure they did. they covered the speech in 2008

Nice try.

All the crocodile tears here from Hillary supporters...

The media had Michelle Obama's 2008 video clips BEFORE Ms. Trump spoke - they were READY.

So you think the writer did it intentionally?

I hadn't considered that.

Whenever the CLINTONS are involved, you'd better "consider" what the CLINTONS might do... because they have

NO ETHICS
NO MORALS
NO TRUTH
NO PATRIOTISM
NO RULES
NO CONTROLLING LEGAL AUTHORITY

yeah... that's not how the bismark was sunk

Funny counter subject.

What really sank the Bismark?

A: the German crew scuttled it, because the British torpedoes were not penetrating the "second hull."

LaDexter, in my opinion, finally makes some sense.

Yes, there are many supposed Trump supporters who will torpedo him whenever possible.
And they are called (and always have been called ) Hillary supporters, or more precisely, supporters of the far left agenda winning in the Fall. Trump's ego is too large to admit that his nomination spells immediate defeat for not just the GOP stab at POTUS, but also with his Bozo the Clown face sewn on the collective republican Lapel, defeat for their Congressional candidates as well....

Go Hillary! (Nominate Trump). Same thing.

Trump can still win.

The only thing the Dems can do is throw mud at Trump, because their "candidate" smells worse than a port-o-pot on a summer day during a rock concert...

There are too many "people" with too much at stake for this not to happen. Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign.

The media already had the clips of Michelle O saying the same things as Trump's wife before the speech.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

Admit Ms. Trump had help, fire the writer, and the issue dies. But more need to be fired.

Two things are apparent....someone inside the Trump camp has thrown this lady under the bus and Trump is too trusting to see it.

And?

Did the media write Melania's speech?

Think before you write.

You are just the type of slime that would go to a Trump event, sign up, lie about your "support" for Trump, and then sabotage his campaign any way you can...

I'm not sure you aren't doing that now, your taxpayer funded "job..."

That sounds paranoid, and furthermore...what you're talking about are political strategists/consultants, that are used to playing ball a certain way...and Trump is low balling them. So they're not putting up with him, and quitting his campaign

You can call them whatever. They are working for Trump and their objective is to sabotage his campaign and help Hillary win. The Clinton "Opposition Research" team makes the Nixon campaign look like Boy Scouts...
They're not dispatched by the Clinton campaign like 007 to spy on, and sabotage, Trump's campaign.

I'm sure the Trump campaign would like you to think they're the target of espionage.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

The only saboteur in the Trump campaign is Donald Trump.

Was the plagiarism done on purpose?

That's generally how plagiarism works.
I've accidentally plagiarized stuff before.

But then again, doing that kind of thing takes some measure of being full of shit in the first place I guess.

Most people know what they came up with, or heard somewhere else.

Trump's wife...probably didn't know what 20% of what she said even means

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

Really?......."Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign"........

That sounds paranoid, and furthermore...what you're talking about are political strategists/consultants, that are used to playing ball a certain way...and Trump is low balling them. So they're not putting up with him, and quitting his campaign
Not when you realize you people are filth.....
I'm not positive, but I think I've been insulted???

Well I never!!!

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

Trump will deStarkify the Republican Party.

He does not forgive or forget things like this

Forum List

Back