Trump campaign needs to understand, sabotage is inevitable

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
There are too many "people" with too much at stake for this not to happen. Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign.

The media already had the clips of Michelle O saying the same things as Trump's wife before the speech.

Get a clue fast.

Stop walking into sabotage, and realize more is on the way.

WHO ARE YOU RUNNING AGAINST?

Yeah, THEM...

Admit Ms. Trump had help, fire the writer, and the issue dies. But more need to be fired.

I personally don't trust Trump's "rep" in TN, for example. Not at all...

LaDexter, in my opinion, finally makes some sense.

Yes, there are many supposed Trump supporters who will torpedo him whenever possible.

There are too many "people" with too much at stake for this not to happen. Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign.

The media already had the clips of Michelle O saying the same things as Trump's wife before the speech.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

Admit Ms. Trump had help, fire the writer, and the issue dies. But more need to be fired.

Really?......."Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign"........

That sounds paranoid, and furthermore...what you're talking about are political strategists/consultants, that are used to playing ball a certain way...and Trump is low balling them. So they're not putting up with him, and quitting his campaign

• Banned
That sounds paranoid, and furthermore...what you're talking about are political strategists/consultants, that are used to playing ball a certain way...and Trump is low balling them. So they're not putting up with him, and quitting his campaign

You can call them whatever. They are working for Trump and their objective is to sabotage his campaign and help Hillary win. The Clinton "Opposition Research" team makes the Nixon campaign look like Boy Scouts...

Maybe having some people on staff competent enough to scan a speech for possible plagiarism (which apparently took other a few minutes to do after the speech)

might help.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

Really?......."Trump's campaign has "saboteurs," slimy treasonous scum who have lied about supporting Trump and work for his campaign"........

Not when you realize you people are filth.....

well sure they did. they covered the speech in 2008

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

So you think the writer did it intentionally?

I hadn't considered that. I just assumed that first ladies mouth the same platitudes during presidential campaigns.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

So you think the writer did it intentionally?

I hadn't considered that. I just assumed that first ladies mouth the same platitudes during presidential campaigns.
in exactly the same way. word for word.

come on. you aren't that dumb

Maybe having some people on staff competent enough to scan a speech for possible plagiarism (which apparently took other a few minutes to do after the speech)

might help.
there are free online tools....

That's what I thought. Teachers use them don't they?
schools usually invest in better more robust software. the online tools are a good check for students but aren't as thorough - but even those free tools would have found the plagiarism

You can call them whatever. They are working for Trump and their objective is to sabotage his campaign and help Hillary win. The Clinton "Opposition Research" team makes the Nixon campaign look like Boy Scouts...

You say this as if he needs saboteurs to lose. Trump does fine losing on his own.

Who says that Trump is not the saboteur of the GOP?

Crooked Hillary is like going up against Al Capone.

Get a clue fast.

Yeah, THEM...

That's how the Bismark was sunk. The british ships couldn't so sabaterurs had to open the sea cocks

Forum List

Back