Trump Vows To Prove Racist Georgia DA Is A Corrupt Slut

Barkley just described how white racists treat black conservatives

As long as they feel that black face will help them "win" they will pretend to love him...even wear their jersey; or in this case, wear "Niggas 4 Trump" t-shirts -- while at the same time not giving a fuck about that black conservative's cousin, aunt, son.

Which is why I have so little respect for black conservatives
Well, like black athletes, today’s Republican MAGAnuts also treat genuine African-American political conservatives like ex-RNC Chairman and author of the phrase “Drill Baby Drill” Michael Steele as … traitors.

Steele is now a perceptive Lincoln Society anti-Trump MSNBC commenter. He worked hard to attract black conservatives and business oriented leaders to the Republican Party, but found himself with no choice but to vote for Biden in 2020, as did other black conservatives and millions of independents of all backgrounds

. IMG_0596.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, like black athletes, today’s Republican MAGAnuts also treat genuine African-American political conservatives like ex-RNC Chairman and author of the phrase “Drill Baby Drill” Michael Steele as … traitors.

Steele is now a perceptive Lincoln Society anti-Trump MSNBC commenter. He worked hard to attract black conservatives and business oriented leaders to the Republican Party, but found himself with no choice but to vote for Biden in 2020, as did other black conservatives and millions of independents of all backgrounds

.View attachment 824288
Steele should have known better....before Trump was ever a thing, Steele had the racist wing of his party turn on him when he did something as simple as acknowledge history...and before him, it was the self hating gay RNC chairman, Ken Mehlman...both had just enough self hate to go along with a party that hates them -- just for the taxcuts....

"A few years ago, then-RNC Chair Ken Mehlman went before the NAACP and apologized for the GOP's "Southern Strategy," or the deliberate exploitation of white racial anxieties for political advantage. Rush Limbaugh responded by utilizing his favorite metaphor when discussing racial matters, and preemptively described Mehlman's apology by saying he was going to "to go bend over and grab the ankles."

Now fast-forward. Last week, embattled RNC Chair Michael Steele also said that black people didn't "have a reason" to vote Republican, because the GOP hadn't given them one. Steele didn't say anything most black Americans didn't already know or believe. The reason this remark has provoked so much outrage is because Steele was elected RNC chair for the specific purpose of exonerating Republicans from charges of racism. "

I like to post context like this because it is so easy for people to forget these things and then try to rewrite history.....but the GOP is the way it is, long before Trump came along...

Steele should have known better....before Trump was ever a thing, Steele had the racist wing of his party turn on him when he did something as simple as acknowledge history...and before him, it was the self hating gay RNC chairman, Ken Mehlman...both had just enough self hate to go along with a party that hates them -- just for the taxcuts....

"A few years ago, then-RNC Chair Ken Mehlman went before the NAACP and apologized for the GOP's "Southern Strategy," or the deliberate exploitation of white racial anxieties for political advantage. Rush Limbaugh responded by utilizing his favorite metaphor when discussing racial matters, and preemptively described Mehlman's apology by saying he was going to "to go bend over and grab the ankles."

Now fast-forward. Last week, embattled RNC Chair Michael Steele also said that black people didn't "have a reason" to vote Republican, because the GOP hadn't given them one. Steele didn't say anything most black Americans didn't already know or believe. The reason this remark has provoked so much outrage is because Steele was elected RNC chair for the specific purpose of exonerating Republicans from charges of racism. "

I like to post context like this because it is so easy for people to forget these things and then try to rewrite history.....but the GOP is the way it is, long before Trump came along...
I am not apologizing for Michael Steele’s past political beliefs or any compromises he may have made in the past with Republican leaders or his own conscience. Just saying he was — and still is — a sincere African American conservative who was driven out by idiotic MAGA Republicanism … and Donald Trump in particular.

Yes, Barkley just described how white racists treat black conservatives

As long as they feel that black face will help them "win" they will pretend to love him...even wear their jersey; or in this case, wear "Niggas 4 Trump" t-shirts -- while at the same time not giving a fuck about that black conservative's cousin, aunt, son.

Which is why I have so little respect for black conservatives
I thought about this on my 4 hour drive home yesterday. I was listening to/enjoying rap music. It reminded me of what Barkley said. The fans love you but they wouldn't want you to go out with their sister.

Is that wrong? First of all, I love Snoop Dog and all the gangster rap. Is it wrong of me to not want my sister to be dating Nelly or someone who looks/acts like Nelly?

And, do black men like the idea of their sisters dating white men? Don't lie because I already know the answer.

Forum List

Back