Trump Vows To Prove Racist Georgia DA Is A Corrupt Slut

You may try to pass that nose of yours off as rhinophyma to your friends at the KKK but any trained eye can see you got a nose rubbing (from Arlette)

Weak shit, babe. But if you like rubbing things, I have something else you can rub on until it spits in yer eye.

Reading the misogyny in this thread and a couple of others here I have to say that it's fortunate for you conservatives that you reproduce asexually, like bacteria, because you ain't never gonna get laid talking to women that way.

Reading the misogyny in this thread and a couple of others here I have to say that it's fortunate for you conservatives that you reproduce asexually, like bacteria, because you ain't never gonna get laid talking to women that way.

Not sure if serious. Most of the black women I've had sex with seemed to like being talked dirty to.

Maybe they were just used being treated that way or something.

He probably upset because of all the things that he did for Black people and this is how they pay him back.

Or it might be he is upset that White people are turning on him. Pence has no republican honor.

Asian people still remember his china virus rhetoric

He seems to be doing well with the Hispanic vote

Gee is Trump playing the race card? Probably not the smartest thing to say ( if he said it) to the person who will be prosecuting you.

Gee, I hope there are no black people on the jury. If I was the prosecutor then I would make sure of it.

Charles Barkley said it's weird being a celebrity. Or being a great black basketball player on a team. Here you have a white fan who hates black people but loves you. Because you help his team win. He may even worship you and wear his jersey. But he doesn't want you taking his sister home. And if you leave his team, suddenly you're a n*#$*r.
Yes, Barkley just described how white racists treat black conservatives

As long as they feel that black face will help them "win" they will pretend to love him...even wear their jersey; or in this case, wear "Niggas 4 Trump" t-shirts -- while at the same time not giving a fuck about that black conservative's cousin, aunt, son.

Which is why I have so little respect for black conservatives

"Donald Trump branded a Georgia prosecutor “a young racist” and claimed she had an “affair” with a gang leader, speaking to a rally just days before he is expected to face a criminal indictment from her office. “There’s a young racist in Atlanta ... They say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” claimed Mr Trump during a speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday.

Last week Mr Trump posted a video on Truth Social featuring a Rolling Stone headline about Ms Willis defending rapper YSL Mondo in 2019, and falsely claiming that she “got caught hiding a relationship with a gang member she was prosecuting.” There is no suggestion or evidence that Ms Willis had any romantic relationship with the rapper, who described “mother-to-son type of talks with her”, reported the magazine."

The Rolling Stones article that Trump is trying to use as evidence - well, if you read that article, it actually makes Trump look worse...

"Willis — who is currently prosecuting Young Thug and 13 other defendants in a RICO case alleging that YSL is a criminal gang, which he has denied — worked as a prosecutor in the Fulton County DA’s office for 16 years, but she briefly left the office in 2018 to establish her own private practice, The Law Offices of Fani T. Willis, LLC. YSLMondo, who co-founded the Young Stoner Life music crew with Young Thug in the early 2010s, tells Rolling Stone that the Fani Willis he sees on TV isn’t the same woman who served as his defense attorney in 2019 during an aggravated assault case. Mondo says that Willis was a “great attorney” for him, getting his aggravated assault charge dropped to a lesser one and having him sentenced to “a program” in lieu of prison time.

He posted a clip of his case’s 2019 court proceedings on Instagram. In the video, which has since been deleted, the two stand before a judge, and Willis pats him on the shoulder while he hugs his child, who was brought up to the defense’s table. Mondo says he posted the video to proactively prevent anyone from thinking “weird shit” about his interactions with Willis."

Now if you are going to claim something like this, it would help to be able to prove it - or at the very least, not claim Fani failed to prosecute a guy -- when that guy was actually her fucking client and she wasn't a prosecutor but a defense attorney. It also doesn't help if the person you claim she had an affair with, shot down those claims -- and it will also help that if you are going to call her a racist - that you don't leave out the fact that this prosecutor is currently prosecuting a RICO charge against one of the most popular rappers in the industry -- not exactly something a "black racist" would do.

But I guess, hey, she is a black woman....a black woman with power, which are the worse to a Trumper....just call her a slut (Kamala Harris) or call her a racist unqualified attorney (Ketanji Jackson) or if you want to skirt close to the line of calling her the n-word but are too afraid to, you can just call her a man (Michelle Obama) -- those options usually work most times. I am sure most jurors will vote to acquit once the defense lawyers start calling her a racist slut tranny....a very brilliant legal strategy.
Truth and the former 1-term fuckup are mutually exclusive.

Forum List

Back