Trump campaign DID collude with Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would I know how much tax he paid? He doesn't want that to come to light and for good reason. I never said the cut only benefits the rich. I said the cuts are weighted heavily toward the wealthy. Because it is. Someone earning 40K will get a pittance and the Trumps of this world will get hundreds of thousands or millions. He got much richer and the working man got crumbs meant to keep us quiet. And now we have to make up for the loss in revenue and guess what will get cut. That's right, benefits for the working poor. Many will wish they never heard of the tax cut. Keep in mind that Trump Never does anything that doesn't enrich him and he doesn't care one rat's ass about the hard working people. Have you seen the video entitled "You've been Trumped?" Check it out. You'll see very clearly what kind of a guy you voted for.

Has it sunk in yet that the only way Trump gets a big benefit from a tax cut is if he was paying a lot of taxes before it went into effect?
Who says trump doesn't pay a lot in taxes??

Trump Paid About $38 Million In Federal Taxes In 2005, Leaked Returns Say

Oh, it was a common complaint back when someone discovered that Trump took advantage of a legal loophole that allowed him to reduce his tax bill for a bit several decades ago. Naturally, the haters went batty insisting that he doesn't pay any taxes at all.
Well if I'm not mistaken, it was Trump himself who claimed he doesn't pay taxes. So perhaps they were merely echoing his claims? That I can't say with any certainty since I speak for no one but myself.

But then his 2005 tax return got leaked and while it showed he did write off quite a bit, he still paid some $38 million.

He does lie a lot, in case you haven't noticed.
Yes, he was responding to a complaint from Hillary, if I remember correctly. She was whining that he didn't pay taxes, so he flipped it and threw it back in her lap.

But that's Irrelevant to the fun that can be had tweaking hysterical partisans, and this is one of the more fun issues, because they get so mad their little whiskers get all a'quiver.

Yes, Trump says grandiose things about himself and his accomplishments. A lot of presidents have done so, in case you didn't notice. I remember, in fact, Obama claiming he was going to stop the oceans from rising. Now THAT is an overinflated, lying ego.

You are like you Dear Leader. If your lips are moving....you are lying. Here is the exact quote that Obama made:

"If we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth."

Now, tell me Obama claimed to be able to "stop the ocean from rising." Go ahead and try to restate that lie when everyone can see you are, along with your Dear Leader, the King of Liars. I always thought that was Satan until trump was elected.

Additionally, while your very partisan web site says OBAMA FAILED,,,,he is speaking of "generations from now.'' Climate change is not something that will be totally addressed in an eight year period. It will take many Billions of dollars and many generations of people that are willing to "work for it."

Obama began his statement with "If we are willing to work for it." Obviously, trump has left the Paris accords and is NOT willing to work for it. He want to return to the 1930's will oil as the king once again. The statement is optimistic "if we are willing to work for it. The GOP congress has NEVER been willing to work for anything other than large funders and corporations.

So, save your face and admit that you lied....YOU FRIGIN LIED....when you said Obama said he would "stop the oceans from rising." And please stop playing the John Bolton of quotes and finding a right wing nutcase web site to make your point. You really need to grow a Brain...

DZPNuNkVwAAZ4tP.jpg
After watching Ken Star fish for about six years while Clinton was president, my heart bleeds for you.

No, really... it does.

Has it sunk in yet that the only way Trump gets a big benefit from a tax cut is if he was paying a lot of taxes before it went into effect?
Who says trump doesn't pay a lot in taxes??

Trump Paid About $38 Million In Federal Taxes In 2005, Leaked Returns Say

Oh, it was a common complaint back when someone discovered that Trump took advantage of a legal loophole that allowed him to reduce his tax bill for a bit several decades ago. Naturally, the haters went batty insisting that he doesn't pay any taxes at all.
Well if I'm not mistaken, it was Trump himself who claimed he doesn't pay taxes. So perhaps they were merely echoing his claims? That I can't say with any certainty since I speak for no one but myself.

But then his 2005 tax return got leaked and while it showed he did write off quite a bit, he still paid some $38 million.

Yes, he was responding to a complaint from Hillary, if I remember correctly. She was whining that he didn't pay taxes, so he flipped it and threw it back in her lap.

But that's Irrelevant to the fun that can be had tweaking hysterical partisans, and this is one of the more fun issues, because they get so mad their little whiskers get all a'quiver.

Yes, Trump says grandiose things about himself and his accomplishments. A lot of presidents have done so, in case you didn't notice. I remember, in fact, Obama claiming he was going to stop the oceans from rising. Now THAT is an overinflated, lying ego.

You are like you Dear Leader. If your lips are moving....you are lying. Here is the exact quote that Obama made:

"If we are willing to work for it, and fight for it, and believe in it, then I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal; this was the moment when we ended a war and secured our nation and restored our image as the last, best hope on earth."

Now, tell me Obama claimed to be able to "stop the ocean from rising." Go ahead and try to restate that lie when everyone can see you are, along with your Dear Leader, the King of Liars. I always thought that was Satan until trump was elected.

Additionally, while your very partisan web site says OBAMA FAILED,,,,he is speaking of "generations from now.'' Climate change is not something that will be totally addressed in an eight year period. It will take many Billions of dollars and many generations of people that are willing to "work for it."

Obama began his statement with "If we are willing to work for it." Obviously, trump has left the Paris accords and is NOT willing to work for it. He want to return to the 1930's will oil as the king once again. The statement is optimistic "if we are willing to work for it. The GOP congress has NEVER been willing to work for anything other than large funders and corporations.

So, save your face and admit that you lied....YOU FRIGIN LIED....when you said Obama said he would "stop the oceans from rising." And please stop playing the John Bolton of quotes and finding a right wing nutcase web site to make your point. You really need to grow a Brain...

You know you've won when they start flinging childish insults...

After watching Ken Star fish for about six years while Clinton was president, my heart bleeds for you.

No, really... it does.

Good Grief! I exposed you as a bald face liar....and you contend I was "flinging childish insults." You really are as dumb as everyone has told me!

No, really... it does.

Good Grief! I exposed you as a bald face liar....and you contend I was "flinging childish insults." You really are as dumb as everyone has told me!

Wow, people talk about me. Isn't that cool. Seriously, think logically. Even if Obama forced all Americans to ride bicycles, the oceans wouldn't stop rising, period. He was riding an ego wave.

No, really... it does.

Wow, people talk about me. Isn't that cool. Seriously, think logically. Even if Obama forced all Americans to ride bicycles, the oceans wouldn't stop rising, period. He was riding an ego wave.

If the entire scientific community is right, this global warming is real and it is largely man-made. Obama was smart enough to come down on the side of the globe and the People and enacted laws to at least attempt to stem the tide (pun intended) of global warming or at the very least, slow the damage done. Trump removes those regulations without knowing a thing about the facts. I hope and you'd better hope that all those scientists were full of shit and only "The Donald" has a handle on this climate change thing. I tend to believe those men and women who devoted their lives to earth studies and not the idiot-in-chief.

Shit, that's all you righties have is insults. You can't defend the indefensible and so it's a shit storm of put downs in lieu of debate skills and education. Hell, I've been called Stalin, Pol Pot, Castro, Ho Chi Minh, a commie, a fascist, an anarchist and a host of other such nonsense. So if you're looking for childish insults, they won't be hard to find. Just look at Trump supporter's posts.

No, really... it does.

Dude! You have been proven a liar and have been OWNED. Now.
..go get off on the 8x10 of the Orange Clown. Give your wife a break....

You’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

No intelligence agency tried to undermine trump with a dossier.

One expects a North Korean spy like you to be a fucking liar, and a liar you are.

But Li'l Kim, you are just fucking stupid.

{
The dossier, authored by former British spy Christopher Steele and commissioned by Fusion GPS, was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign through law firm Perkins Coie. It included salacious and unverified allegations about Trump's connections to Russia.

The memo, which has been at the center of an intense power struggle between congressional Republicans and the FBI, specifically cites the DOJ and FBI’s surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, saying the dossier "formed an essential part" of the application to spy on him.}

House memo states disputed dossier was key to FBI’s FISA warrant to surveil members of Team Trump
:cuckoo:

— DOJ's October 21, 2016 FISA application and three subsequent renewals carefully outlined for the Court a multi-pronged rationale for surveilling Page, who, at the time of the first application, was no longer with the Trump campaign. DOJ detailed Page's past relationships with Russian spies and interaction with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, (REDACTED) DOJ cited multiple sources to support the case for surveilling Page — but made only narrow use of information from Steele's sources about Page's specific activities in 2016, chiefly his suspected July 2016 meetings in Moscow with officials, in the FBI interviewed Page in March 2016 about his contact with Russian intelligence, the very month candidate Donald Trump named him a foreign policy advisor.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/25/us/ap-us-trump-russia-probe-democratic-memo-text.html

That ship has sailed, Li'l Kim; no one but your fellow Marxists buy these open lies. No one with an IQ above room temperature believes the outright lies of the DNC gutter press, not even your fellow Communists. You just have such utter contempt for Americans you think you can piss in their face and they will thank you for it.

The truth is well known on this;

{
We need a full-blown investigation of how the FISA court came to grant warrants to spy on Carter Page.

In a word, the Grassley-Graham memo is shocking. Yet, the press barely notices.

Rest assured: If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century.

Instead, it was the other way around. The Grassley-Graham memo corroborates the claims in the Nunes memo: The Obama Justice Department and FBI used anonymously sourced, Clinton-campaign generated innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page, and in doing so, they concealed the Clinton campaign’s role. Though the Trump campaign had cut ties with Page shortly before the first warrant was issued in October 2016, the warrant application was based on wild allegations of a corrupt conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Moreover, the warrant meant the FBI could seize not only Page’s forward-going communications but any past emails and texts he may have stored — i.e., his Trump campaign communications.}

Grassley Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo on FISA & Steele Dossier | National Review

Look, you're a North Korean spy paid to corrupt the American electoral system, but the NY Times are just fucking traitors.

One expects a North Korean spy like you to be a fucking liar, and a liar you are.

{
The dossier, authored by former British spy Christopher Steele and commissioned by Fusion GPS, was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign through law firm Perkins Coie. It included salacious and unverified allegations about Trump's connections to Russia.

The memo, which has been at the center of an intense power struggle between congressional Republicans and the FBI, specifically cites the DOJ and FBI’s surveillance of Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, saying the dossier "formed an essential part" of the application to spy on him.}

House memo states disputed dossier was key to FBI’s FISA warrant to surveil members of Team Trump

— DOJ's October 21, 2016 FISA application and three subsequent renewals carefully outlined for the Court a multi-pronged rationale for surveilling Page, who, at the time of the first application, was no longer with the Trump campaign. DOJ detailed Page's past relationships with Russian spies and interaction with Russian officials during the 2016 campaign, (REDACTED) DOJ cited multiple sources to support the case for surveilling Page — but made only narrow use of information from Steele's sources about Page's specific activities in 2016, chiefly his suspected July 2016 meetings in Moscow with officials, in the FBI interviewed Page in March 2016 about his contact with Russian intelligence, the very month candidate Donald Trump named him a foreign policy advisor.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2018/02/25/us/ap-us-trump-russia-probe-democratic-memo-text.html

That ship has sailed, Li'l Kim; no one but your fellow Marxists buy these open lies. No one with an IQ above room temperature believes the outright lies of the DNC gutter press, not even your fellow Communists. You just have such utter contempt for Americans you think you can piss in their face and they will thank you for it.

{
We need a full-blown investigation of how the FISA court came to grant warrants to spy on Carter Page.

Rest assured: If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century.

Instead, it was the other way around. The Grassley-Graham memo corroborates the claims in the Nunes memo: The Obama Justice Department and FBI used anonymously sourced, Clinton-campaign generated innuendo to convince the FISA court to issue surveillance warrants against Carter Page, and in doing so, they concealed the Clinton campaign’s role. Though the Trump campaign had cut ties with Page shortly before the first warrant was issued in October 2016, the warrant application was based on wild allegations of a corrupt conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin. Moreover, the warrant meant the FBI could seize not only Page’s forward-going communications but any past emails and texts he may have stored — i.e., his Trump campaign communications.}

Grassley Graham Memo Affirms Nunes Memo on FISA & Steele Dossier | National Review

Look, you're a North Korean spy paid to corrupt the American electoral system, but the NY Times are just fucking traitors.

Grassley, Graham and Nunes. Now there's some honest arbiters eh? Hell, Nunes saw his House committee was getting too close to the truth despite his efforts to fight all the way and so he shut it down. Along with his midnight ride, I'd say he's lost a tad of credibility.
And you, with the same old FISA warrant crap that's been answered six ways from Friday need to come to your senses. And your labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you as Commies, paid spies for our enemies and on and on is wearing thin. It's been played, man. Find another tune. Makes you sound desperate and on the edge. Try debating without all the mindless insults for a change. Nobody will take you serious when you do that shit. Just a suggestion. Now I'll await your label for me. What's it gonna be. I kinda like the traitor thing. Makes me look like I have a purpose.

{

{

Grassley, Graham and Nunes. Now there's some honest arbiters eh? Hell, Nunes saw his House committee was getting too close to the truth despite his efforts to fight all the way and so he shut it down. Along with his midnight ride, I'd say he's lost a tad of credibility.
And you, with the same old FISA warrant crap that's been answered six ways from Friday need to come to your senses. And your labeling everyone who doesn't agree with you as Commies, paid spies for our enemies and on and on is wearing thin. It's been played, man. Find another tune. Makes you sound desperate and on the edge. Try debating without all the mindless insults for a change. Nobody will take you serious when you do that shit. Just a suggestion. Now I'll await your label for me. What's it gonna be. I kinda like the traitor thing. Makes me look like I have a purpose.

They blew the lid off the treason of you Stalinists.

You are traitors and need to be dealt with as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back