Trump calls for removal of RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel

I have no idea, as I do not follow either party's internal politics. I attribute lack of support or lower financial support for the Republican Party is due to Trump and unpopular party positions, such as attacking women on abortion and women's health, as decisions big government and Republican firebrands should be in charge of. Women do not count and deserve to be controlled, whether they like it or not? Republican did not always favor big government control of individuals. It was not a conservative position to take, and still is not.

You’re right. You have no idea.

what, isn't mcdanial being nice to trump?

rnc fundraising is down because trump is sucking all of the money from their donors.
That an unpopular positions by the party, having a disconnect to the American People, especially wives, daughters, grandmothers and grand daughter, as well as single women, with or without college degrees,

No nuclear war. Seriously, the only real fear is Joe might not make through another 4 years, and right now, he still has Kamala in the VP seat. Things move fast in the modern world. It's not a ship of state. It's a jet transport of state. If the pilot was incapacitated, would you want her in the right seat? I don't think so.
I think I would want her, but I haven't heard much about her, as it usually is with the VP.

But above all, I'm convinced that the president isn't the one making the calls on important decisions. Not to suggest that Trump was able to grab power, even if it was only power to disrupt.

Milley could have had his hand on his loaded sidearm at all times. Sorry I can't elaborate further on that, but I can only believe that America's military would have taken precautions against him trying anything really stupid.

Milley even considered that he had to talk to China over the Jan.6th coup attempt and Trump didn't even make an attempt to lead it.

That an unpopular positions by the party, having a disconnect to the American People, especially wives, daughters, grandmothers and grand daughter, as well as single women, with or without college degrees,
don't these trump fans have mothers and grandmothers?: ask them if they want to donate their social security and medicare to wall st.

Forum List

Back