Trump calls a female reporter a "****"

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
when she (the female reporter) received a phone call from Trump ....

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.
"He referred to me as the c-word," she said.

Female reporter: Trump called me the c-word - CNNPolitics.com

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?

Yeah sure. Play us a tape otherwise this is just another example of the BS the lamestream media is spewing about the trumpster.

I have a bridge....

You mean like the way Hillary has supposedly treated SS agents ??

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with | New York Post

hahahaha

Quote: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Yep, I just saw her interviewed on CNN.

Yep, I just saw her interviewed on CNN.

Did she have a tape or just her "word" it happened? LOL

The man has gone way off the deep end. Would deranged be a proper description?

I agree - but he may even be beyond "deranged"...

Does she have a recording.

He is a danger to this country and the world

You mean like the way Hillary has supposedly treated SS agents ??

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with | New York Post

hahahaha

Quote: “Hillary Clinton can make Richard Nixon look like Mahatma Gandhi.”

Yes.....two wrongs make a right.

Both of these idiots are just that.....idiots.

What difference would it make, you would defend Trump regardless of what he said and did

Yep, ole Sniffy Trump proved that in the last debate.

You can whip your dick out to a government emplyee and it's OK if you are Democrat. If you are a Republican and used the c word thrty years ago, you are unqualified for presidency.

That's why leftists cannot be reasoned with. They aren't honest and even if they were they can't process information objectively.

Yes. I want someone who blasts evil sneaky *****.

Matthew is bad but not so bad he's a danger to the world.

Forum List

Back