Trump calls a female reporter a "****"

You can whip your dick out to a government emplyee and it's OK if you are Democrat. If you are a Republican and used the c word thrty years ago, you are unqualified for presidency.

That's why leftists cannot be reasoned with. They aren't honest and even if they were they can't process information objectively.

"Thirty years ago"? Really...?

when she (the female reporter) received a phone call from Trump ....

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.
"He referred to me as the c-word," she said.

Female reporter: Trump called me the c-word - CNNPolitics.com

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?
The man has gone way off the deep end. Would deranged be a proper description?

Insane, deranged and probably mentally sick in the head are all good descriptions!

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?
The man has gone way off the deep end. Would deranged be a proper description?

I agree - but he may even be beyond "deranged"...
He is a danger to this country and the world
Matthew is bad but not so bad he's a danger to the world.

I am starting to wonder......

We might suggest suicide watch for him on election night.

Hillary has a 66% chance to win.....

But, heaven forbid, it swings.....

Hillary would have just had her and her family killed. You know, in a civil way.

You can whip your dick out to a government emplyee and it's OK if you are Democrat. If you are a Republican and used the c word thrty years ago, you are unqualified for presidency.

That's why leftists cannot be reasoned with. They aren't honest and even if they were they can't process information objectively.

"Thirty years ago"? Really...?

Yes, seems like both sides are reaching way way way back for smears.

image.png

Trump swore in the 80's

It's Saturday night. Go get drunk and laid for crissakes.....

Matthew once again being desperate and fearing for the loss of his useless government job.

Don't bring up Hillary's treatment of Bill's "Nuts and Sluts".

Yeah sure. Play us a tape otherwise this is just another example of the BS the lamestream media is spewing about the trumpster.
Oh really? At this point nothing should surprise you.

Ahhhhhh the smell of leftist desperation is filling the air.
Oh yeah? Why should anyone feel desperate if all of the scientific polls are saying Hillary won the debate? How about the polls that now have her ahead?

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.

Forum List

Back