Trump calls a female reporter a "****"

Ahhhhhh the smell of leftist desperation is filling the air.
Oh yeah? Why should anyone feel desperate if all of the scientific polls are saying Hillary won the debate? How about the polls that now have her ahead?

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.

Nate Silver had him up to a 44% chance.

He is now back to 36%.

It won't take much to swing it.

when she (the female reporter) received a phone call from Trump ....

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.
"He referred to me as the c-word," she said.

Female reporter: Trump called me the c-word - CNNPolitics.com

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?

Yeah sure. Play us a tape otherwise this is just another example of the BS the lamestream media is spewing about the trumpster.
Given Hillary's known temper I am sure she has used the word before. I bet the OP has used that word as well. Nixon had a foul mouth and JFK had a foul mouth. This PC crap is way out of control.

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?

Do you really want someone like Bill Clinton stalking the White House at night?

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

Well, I don't want someone who has so much disrespect for the office and the people of the United States that she and her husband took $190,000 worth of stuff from the White House when they moved out in 2001.. The couple were forced to return the items,but they knew it wasn't theirs.

I don't like Trump because he calls people names. I don't like Hillary because she's not honest. Vote Jill Stein!.

The man has gone way off the deep end. Would deranged be a proper description?
. Yeah, and I can't wait till that crazy feller is the President. We need some crazy up in that job, because what we've had for the last 40 years has been dull and disastrous.

Well she's not a ten. Maybe a four. So it's alright.

Oh yeah? Why should anyone feel desperate if all of the scientific polls are saying Hillary won the debate? How about the polls that now have her ahead?

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of 90 year old woman.

Yeah sure. Play us a tape otherwise this is just another example of the BS the lamestream media is spewing about the trumpster.
Oh really? At this point nothing should surprise you.

How can anyone be surprised about the evil crap that pours from trumps mouth. We all know he talks this way.

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of 90 year old woman.
. Ohh no, I just laughed at Hillary "A WOMAN". Did I just join the war on lib women ? I guess I did. Bahwahawahawahawahawa.

Trump swore in the 80's

It's Saturday night. Go get drunk and laid for crissakes.....

Speaking of Saturday night - don't forget to watch SNL tonight. It should be great.
. Not sure what is considered comedy today, but SNL has some of the most idiotic comedy skits ever these days. It's as if they have completely lost their touch. Booooooooooooooooo, booooooooooooooooo.

You think that's bad MSNBC is reporting that a bitch aka female dog says that Trump kicked her down the stairs when she refused to obey his "sit" command. He then later went down the stairs and hour later and called her a "useless kunt of a dog"

Story is still developing

Oh really? At this point nothing should surprise you.

How can anyone be surprised about the evil crap that pours from trumps mouth. We all know he talks this way.
You do realize YOUR avatar of Hitler offends MORE people than that word right?

You think that's bad MSNBC is reporting that a bitch aka female dog says that Trump kicked her down the stairs when she refused to obey his "sit" command. He then later went down the stairs and hour later and called her a "useless kunt of a dog"

You really believe this behavior is ok for a possible future president? Have some standards or be judged in teh future as not serious when you attempt to act like you do.

Yep, I just saw her interviewed on CNN.

On CNN? Then it must be truth.

You really believe this behavior is ok for a possible future president? Have some standards or be judged in teh future as not serious when you attempt to act like you do.
You missed the point. This CNN story is total nonsense UNLESS there is actual proof of it. People can lie and say anything about Trump which is the case most of the time. What? We're supposed to believe "some reporter" was called a **** because "some reporter" said he called her that? Come on. While we're at some guy I know said Clinton called him a worthless fuck of a man, wonder if I can get CNN to pick that up because it happened...no really it did....seriously it happened because I just said it happened.

You missed the point. This CNN story is total nonsense UNLESS there is actual proof of it. People can lie and say anything about Trump which is the case most of the time. What? We're supposed to believe "some reporter" was called a **** because "some reporter" said he called her that? Come on. While we're at some guy I know said Clinton called him a worthless fuck of a man, wonder if I can get CNN to pick that up because it happened...no really it did....seriously it happened because I just said it happened.

It was CNN who body shamed the beauty queen who gained weight, they went back and found the story. So CNN has some size 10 balls pointing the finger at Trump.

Forum List

Back