Trump calls a female reporter a "****"

when she (the female reporter) received a phone call from Trump ....

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.
"He referred to me as the c-word," she said.

Female reporter: Trump called me the c-word - CNNPolitics.com

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?
You think that's bad MSNBC is reporting that a bitch aka female dog says that Trump kicked her down the stairs when she refused to obey his "sit" command. He then later went down the stairs and hour later and called her a "useless kunt of a dog"

Story is still developing

You really believe this behavior is ok for a possible future president? Have some standards or be judged in teh future as not serious when you attempt to act like you do.

Obama Cusses Out Hecklers-LIP READING:

"The woman (a trump secretary) said hold for Mr. Trump. And then Mr. Trump began to yell at me. He told me I had s--- for brains. He told me I worked for a s----- newspaper and said what sort of s--- was I writing. I was stunned. He hung up."

Then, Lin claims, Trump called her boss in Philadelphia, where the insults continued.

DO you really want someone that has this much disrespect for the office and other people?

Another third party making claims that can't be verified.

Hillary called me and said Adolf HItler is her hero and that Webb Hubble is Chelsea's father.

Yeah sure. Play us a tape otherwise this is just another example of the BS the lamestream media is spewing about the trumpster.

The fact that CNN would even report this only shows how low they have sunk.

You think that's bad MSNBC is reporting that a bitch aka female dog says that Trump kicked her down the stairs when she refused to obey his "sit" command. He then later went down the stairs and hour later and called her a "useless kunt of a dog"

Breaking: 5 year old girl says Trump took her lollipop.

Blah-blah-blah, phony baloney, bullshit!

Being an astro turfer, do you really have to make shit up, lol! Pathetic! Trump and Hillary have so much to dislike, and you want to screw your own case!

You are really terrible. They should cut off your money, lol!

CNN is telling the truth. Always.

33vngw3.png

So what did she write to piss him off?

You really believe this behavior is ok for a possible future president? Have some standards or be judged in teh future as not serious when you attempt to act like you do.

How about some standards of reporting you fool. This is a LIE you asshat. Only brainless twits like you believe this shit. Grow up and get a brain.

Ahhhhhh the smell of leftist desperation is filling the air.
Oh yeah? Why should anyone feel desperate if all of the scientific polls are saying Hillary won the debate? How about the polls that now have her ahead?

Americans are thankfully not stupid enough to elect an insecure little girl trapped inside the body of an orangutan.
We should feel desperate because no matter who wins, America loses.

How about some standards of reporting you fool. This is a LIE you asshat. Only brainless twits like you believe this shit. Grow up and get a brain.
You've seen enough of Matthews posting history to know that isn't gonna happen. Dude CLEARLY has mental stability problems

You've seen enough of Matthews posting history to know that isn't gonna happen. Dude CLEARLY has mental stability problems

I'm afraid he'll harm himself when Hillary loses.

So here we go again in this nation, where as people can get angry at someone, then call them a name, and everyone probably would think we'll that person deserved it if they did. However, if it's a guy running for an election, and the someone who allegedly was called something just happens to be a woman (you know the ones who are just as tough as men are), then ohhhhhhhh nooooo the guy running has to be transferred to Siberia immediately. So we are going to have another 4 to 8 years not being able to challenge anything Hillary because she's a women eh ? Otherwise it will be the same crap that happened everytime someone challenged Obama on anything, where as ohhhhhhhh nooooo you are just challenging him because he's black, and that makes you racist.... Folks we can't continue with this kind of bull crap thinking any longer.

If he will call a guy a dick it's only fair he that he can call a woman a ****.

Equal opportunity insults

If he will call a guy a dick it's only fair he that he can call a woman a ****.

Equal opportunity insults
. Well you know it's unequal when it's a guy insulting a gal, but if it's a gal insulting a guy then it's equal (he deserved it by default), so get used to it.. lol

Forum List

Back