Trump call to Michigan election officials

Why would he, the President of the United States, call them Rawley and discuss their vote....? Or offer to pay their lawyers if they changed their vote?
Because he thought Michigan was a cesspool of fraud, particularly Detroit. And we was right
Please, be honest with yourself....be truthful, it begins with yourself... I know and feel you have it in you....
backatcha

Why would he, the President of the United States, call them Rawley and discuss their vote....? Or offer to pay their lawyers if they changed their vote?

Please, be honest with yourself....be truthful, it begins with yourself... I know and feel you have it in you....
He knows there are questions in many Prog cities. The inner cities/ghettos were not questioned for fear of racism charges. He knew it in 2016. Progs were mining for votes for three hours past when they knew Trump won. They made it closer than it should have been. Hillary was drugged and drunk and needed a pacifier as she did not even speak to her supporters at their election party. The Pedo Pizza guy spoke.

He knows there are questions in many Prog cities. The inner cities/ghettos were not questioned for fear of racism charges. He knew it in 2016. Progs were mining for votes for three hours past when they knew Trump won. They made it closer than it should have been. Hillary was drugged and drunk and needed a pacifier as she did not even speak to her supporters at their election party. The Pedo Pizza guy spoke.
So it was ok for trump to interfere in the election he lost ?

So it was ok for trump to interfere in the election he lost ?

1703455727024.png

• Thanks for your part in destroying a formerly great nation. Hope you're proud......Your TDS has destroyed my nation.
  • Because he thought Michigan was a cesspool of fraud, particularly Detroit.
  • Hillary was drugged and drunk and needed a pacifier
  • candidates are expected to interfere in the elections
  • Trump was trying to stop the steal.

• And post #65 from poster 'Bob Blaylock' .... titled "Op is a faggot....pass it on".

--------------------------------

Notably, these are the people who claim they are MAGA, maybe QAnon?

And these are the same people --- in type, character, and education --who say they are gonna make America great (again?).

Yeah, I don't get it either.

Why bother with an election when you cn [sic] impose the result that you want ?
That seems to be the demafacist way…but unAmerican

Indeed, look at how Biden has been trying to rule by executive order, in defiance of the legitimate power of Congress to establish laws; as did Obama, and as have most Democrapic state Governors.

And post #65 from poster 'Bob Blaylock' .... titled "Op is a faggot....pass it on".

OP •IS• a faggot. That ought to be very obvious. A big, fat, flaming faggot, that, being British, has no standing whatsoever to speak of American governance, but which seems compelled continually to wave its lack of standing, along with its deep abject ignorance around, as if it were a proud banner. We Americans fought and won two wars, specifically to establish, then and forever, that nothing about how we run our country is any fucking business of the British filth. The disgusting one-legged faggot Tainted Tommy ought to keep his filthy nose out of America's business where it does not belong, and worry about his own degenerate shithole of a country. America neither needs nor wants that piece of shit's advice on how we should run our country. His country is a perfect example of what our ancestors fought so hard to prevent our country from ever being.

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.
Mcdaniel also has a case to answer.
It will take a generation to clean up American politics after trump.

nb A previous post on this subject was deleted by a trump mod.
🤡DERP!

We Americans fought and won two wars, specifically to establish, then and forever, that nothing about how we run our country is any fucking business of the British filth.
A big, fat, flaming faggot,
America neither needs nor wants @that piece of shit's advice on how we should run our country.

No need to be so defensive, Bob B.

Actually, I, for one, kinda welcome TT's often perceptive observations. Plus, he has the unique trait of having 'fresh' eyes. Plus, I'm sure that you too, Bob, appreciate his style is refreshingly shy of f-bombs, profanity, and angry vulgarisms. In contrast to many of the sad MAGA posters who contribute to this venue.

So let's count our blessings. K?

ps.....Bob, those two wars we fought against the British....were nearly 250, and 212 years ago, respectively. Personally, I don't remember them all that well. I'm old, but not that old.
And then one can also note that we fought with the Brits during WWI & WWII, and they were allies in other conflicts since.
So, I'm a tad skeptical that that stuff 200+ years ago is all that current today. But that's who I am. You be you.

And then one can also note that we fought with the Brits during WWI & WWII, and they were allies in other conflicts since.

If the one-legged British faggot is any indication, what a horrendous waste that was. We sent hundreds of thousands of our best men to their deaths, to defend shithole countries like the UK from being ruled over by foreign tyrants, and now Tainted Tommy has posted dozens of threads on the exact same complaint, that his worthless degenerate shithole of a county is incapable of governing itself, and needs to be ruled over by foreign tyrants.

We should have just stayed out of Europe, and let Hitler and Stalin fighter over and divide the whole vast dungheap between themselves.

Do you think, if we had done that, that Tainted Tommy would now be speaking German or Russian?

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.
Mcdaniel also has a case to answer.
It will take a generation to clean up American politics after trump.

nb A previous post on this subject was deleted by a trump mod.
Shut the hell up you deranged asshole!

Forum List

Back