Trump call to Michigan election officials

No need to be so defensive, Bob B.

Actually, I, for one, kinda welcome TT's often perceptive observations. Plus, he has the unique trait of having 'fresh' eyes. Plus, I'm sure that you too, Bob, appreciate his style is refreshingly shy of f-bombs, profanity, and angry vulgarisms. In contrast to many of the sad MAGA posters who contribute to this venue.

So let's count our blessings. K?

ps.....Bob, those two wars we fought against the British....were nearly 250, and 212 years ago, respectively. Personally, I don't remember them all that well. I'm old, but not that old.
And then one can also note that we fought with the Brits during WWI & WWII, and they were allies in other conflicts since.
So, I'm a tad skeptical that that stuff 200+ years ago is all that current today. But that's who I am. You be you.
So, you're tommi's man huh? ;)

"If @the one-legged British faggot.......to defend shithole countries like the UK....... worthless degenerate shithole of a county....whole vast dungheap between themselves."

And Bob shows us how America is Great. And may be again.

Some think.
;)

-----------------------------------------------------

See?
See how the QAnon'rs are making America great?

Again.

I love this bar!
Nothing but lies is all these vermin scum have. They'll say anything.

Because he thought Michigan was a cesspool of fraud, particularly Detroit. And we was right

backatcha
Merry Christmas Rawley!

Did ya get to read the link yet? Basically, 5 of the 10 REPUBLICAN candidates running for Governor, needed 15,000 petitioners to sign a form supporting each one as a candidate, to qualify for their names on the ballot in their REPUBLICAN primary....

The 10 candidates turned in over the 15,000 needed to get in the primary race, but when they were checked by the board of elections only 5 of them really qualified because the other 5 had as much as 40% of their signatures, fraudulent signatures. They hired outside firms paid to collect the signatures instead of using their own workers so the candidates likely did not know the people who collected them, faked them...imo.

Note that they were CAUGHT by the system of checks and balances, which is important!
It's not that I don't believe there are not people out there that would try to commit election fraud, I am just pretty certain with all the checks in the system for election fraud that could affect the results of the election, are pretty solid.... (I've spent a lot, and I truly mean a lot... of time researching them all)
Know, I don't expect you to just believe me....I certainly didn't believe anyone else on our election security, so it was only after I spent time researching it all, do I feel confident that the checks and balances in place, will catch any attempts at massive, coordinated, election fraud.

If the one-legged British faggot is any indication, what a horrendous waste that was. We sent hundreds of thousands of our best men to their deaths, to defend shithole countries like the UK from being ruled over by foreign tyrants, and now Tainted Tommy has posted dozens of threads on the exact same complaint, that his worthless degenerate shithole of a county is incapable of governing itself, and needs to be ruled over by foreign tyrants.

We should have just stayed out of Europe, and let Hitler and Stalin fighter over and divide the whole vast dungheap between themselves.

Do you think, if we had done that, that Tainted Tommy would now be speaking German or Russian?
Bobs Christmas message to celebrate the birth of our saviour.

Merry Christmas Rawley!

Did ya get to read the link yet? Basically, 5 of the 10 REPUBLICAN candidates running for Governor, needed 15,000 petitioners to sign a form supporting each one as a candidate, to qualify for their names on the ballot in their REPUBLICAN primary....

The 10 candidates turned in over the 15,000 needed to get in the primary race, but when they were checked by the board of elections only 5 of them really qualified because the other 5 had as much as 40% of their signatures, fraudulent signatures. They hired outside firms paid to collect the signatures instead of using their own workers so the candidates likely did not know the people who collected them, faked them...imo.

Note that they were CAUGHT by the system of checks and balances, which is important!
It's not that I don't believe there are not people out there that would try to commit election fraud, I am just pretty certain with all the checks in the system for election fraud that could affect the results of the election, are pretty solid.... (I've spent a lot, and I truly mean a lot... of time researching them all)
Know, I don't expect you to just believe me....I certainly didn't believe anyone else on our election security, so it was only after I spent time researching it all, do I feel confident that the checks and balances in place, will catch any attempts at massive, coordinated, election fraud.

You have zero credibility on any reasonable points you wish to make going forward because you believe 4 liberal judges in CO have the right to take a man off the ballot for the entire states' citizens.

Can't share a nation with that. Well, not an America at any rate.

It's no longer Christmas and as a Christian I will say this: other than the personal attacks on your disability and sexuality, I agree with Bob wholeheartedly. We never, ever, ever should have risked anything to save any part of Europe. And I wonder if you ever consider the endgame of your American trash talk here. I mean: how's the British army going to hold against China? I'll even be generous: combine all the European armies and then go up against China AND Russia.

I wonder if you ever ponder the post-American world you're salivating for. Of course you don't; you're just after the straight high of self-satisfaction. I hope it keeps your grandchildren safe when the REAL hard times come. At least they can rest easy knowing Grandpa really hated those Americans from the South and midwest.

1703589224941.png

It's no longer Christmas and as a Christian I will say this: other than the personal attacks on your disability and sexuality, I agree with Bob wholeheartedly. We never, ever, ever should have risked anything to save any part of Europe. And I wonder if you ever consider the endgame of your American trash talk here. I mean: how's the British army going to hold against China? I'll even be generous: combine all the European armies and then go up against China AND Russia.

I wonder if you ever ponder the post-American world you're salivating for. Of course you don't; you're just after the straight high of self-satisfaction. I hope it keeps your grandchildren safe when the REAL hard times come. At least they can rest easy knowing Grandpa really hated those Americans from the South and midwest.
You are so wrong.I am a big supporter of the US. But I am not a supporter of your America.
The one riddled with conspiracy theory nonsense, cruelty and hate. I pass on that shit.

You are so wrong.I am a big supporter of the US. But I am not a supporter of your America.
The one riddled with conspiracy theory nonsense, cruelty and hate. I pass on that shit.

You're a big supporter of us continuing to funnel our money to you, and also to be your defacto military. But sad news for you: your woke policies have also destroyed the US military. We can't get recruits and too many of the ones we do suck. I hope that keeps you feeling safe over there in Wales...that, and the fact that many, many of us would not lift a pinky finger to bail Europe out of anything at this point.

PS The WWW has been wonderful for educating Americans as to what Europeans REALLY think of us. Before the internet we were pretty isolated. But now, open to all the vitriol of you and your comrades, our general attitude is FAFO. And we don't care.

Congrats for that, I guess?

I only see Joe Biden using the power of his office to prevent the People from voting their choice. Only the Democrats are forcing ONE PARTY RULE
Sure.................

Voting laws proposed by Republicans in 43 states would ...​

1703590414368.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › interactive

Mar 11, 2021 — How GOP- backed voting measures could create hurdles for tens of millions of voters. At least 250 new laws have been proposed ...

Republican-controlled states target college students' voting ...​

1703590461506.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › gop-targets-student-voting

May 2, 2023 — Laws enacted in Idaho this year, for instance, prohibit the use of student IDs to register to vote or cast ballots. A new law in Ohio, in effect ...

Florida Republicans poised to make more changes ...​

1703590617501.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/04/03 › flori...

Apr 3, 2023 — TALLAHASSEE — Florida voters beware: A voter registration card may not stop you from getting charged with voter fraud if a new bill rolled ...

The DeSantis administration last year highlighted the arrest of nearly two-dozen people for voting illegally because they had prior convictions for murder or sex offenses. But some of those arrested said they thought they were eligible because they had been issued a voter ID card. Under the process it is usually up to the state to figure out if someone is eligible.

The proposed bill (S.B. 7050) would now require a disclaimer to be placed on the card that says it is “not legal verification of the eligibility to vote.”

"And we can remain great if we keep the people from shit hole countries out of America."
"Shit-hole countries"?
Which do you have in mind?
And why would you describe them as such?
And how would you know if you had not lived in your specified countries?
Or have you?

----------------------------------------------------------------

if you ever consider the endgame of your American trash talk here
Specifically, which "trash talk" are you referencing poster Sue?
And if you will give us some examples and please explain why you think they would qualify as "trash talk"?

------------------------------------------------
At least they can rest easy knowing Grandpa really hated those Americans from the South and midwest.
How would you know that?
How would you know that this purported "Grandpa" is regionally specific in this alleged hatred?

But I am not a supporter of your America. The one riddled with conspiracy theory nonsense, cruelty and hate. I pass on that shit.
I can understand some of the sentiments of our welcomed Welsh contributor here. I can understand his reluctance to go full-on fanboying over the dystopian, grievance-ridden, angry and profane demographic that seemingly comprises so much of MAGA/QAnon-think here in the US.
Personally, I like living here. Although, it must be said, I have not lived in Cardiff, or Bordeaux, or Buenos Aires, or Cuernavaca. So, my frame of reference is admittedly a tad narrow.

your woke policies have also destroyed the US military. We can't get recruits and too many of the ones we do suck.
Ummm???? I had not heard or read that. That our military recruits are of low quality? Or, more importantly, that our existing military establishment ---Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, et al .......have been "destroyed", to use SweetSue's phrasing.
So Sue, how do you know?
Are you currently in the military, and in position to offer you a wide view of the entire establishment?
In short, I am trying to determine your qualifications for making such an alarming assertion. Should we listen to you, based on your experience, position, expertise?

---------------------------------------------

our general attitude is FAFO
About what?
What should Wales or the Welsh not F.A. about?
Not trying to put you on the spot SweetSue, but it seems there is an implied threat in your advice.
So, I'm trying narrow down exactly what it is that so alarms you.

Nope

They why isn't it the law? Do you feel intimidated because we're talking? Words have meaning. The drafters used the word intimidate for a reason. It doesn't mean simply talking.
He intimidated them.

1. he, the president of the United states, called them.

2. he pressured them to change their vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back