Trump call to Michigan election officials

Merry Christmas Rawley!

Did ya get to read the link yet? Basically, 5 of the 10 REPUBLICAN candidates running for Governor, needed 15,000 petitioners to sign a form supporting each one as a candidate, to qualify for their names on the ballot in their REPUBLICAN primary....

The 10 candidates turned in over the 15,000 needed to get in the primary race, but when they were checked by the board of elections only 5 of them really qualified because the other 5 had as much as 40% of their signatures, fraudulent signatures. They hired outside firms paid to collect the signatures instead of using their own workers so the candidates likely did not know the people who collected them, faked them...imo.

Note that they were CAUGHT by the system of checks and balances, which is important!
It's not that I don't believe there are not people out there that would try to commit election fraud, I am just pretty certain with all the checks in the system for election fraud that could affect the results of the election, are pretty solid.... (I've spent a lot, and I truly mean a lot... of time researching them all)
Know, I don't expect you to just believe me....I certainly didn't believe anyone else on our election security, so it was only after I spent time researching it all, do I feel confident that the checks and balances in place, will catch any attempts at massive, coordinated, election fraud.
It wasn't massive coordinated fraud. Biden is in the office due to 40,000 votes in three states. Think about that.

Of course…he was running. candidates are expected to interfere in the elections

What a stupid question
It is flat out, AGAINST election law in place via U.S. CODE, silly one! As it should be and has always been. How could you not know this....???

From what I understand they had voted, changed their vote, then then Trump and Ronna tried to convince them to change their vote back....?
So the first change was fine by you, but suggesting it should be changed back is not? Lol.

From what I understand they had voted, changed their vote, then then Trump and Ronna tried to convince them to change their vote back....?
Seems they must have had a voice vote, but they refused to sign the certification.

BTW, Merry Christmas!

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.
Mcdaniel also has a case to answer.
It will take a generation to clean up American politics after trump.

nb A previous post on this subject was deleted by a trump mod.
Nothing Burger.

The SC did not turn down reviewing it, it simply turned down reviewing it before the appeals court reviewing it and their decisions....

The SC will end up ruling with Jack Smith on it, once they take it up.... The President is not immune from the crimes he commits while in office....no man is above the law....
Trumpers are literally arguing that presidents are above the law....but, only the president they currently worship at the time...

Because Trump won't be the last president they worship like this......truth be told, they had this kind of idol worship not that long ago for a guy named Bush.......they just like to pretend it never happened because of how much of a disaster it was

They won't do this with Trump tho, because after Bush, rightwingers have learned to not have any shame at all anymore

Trumpers are literally arguing that presidents are above the law....

strawman.jpg

Forum List

Back