Trump call to Michigan election officials

Based on THE LAW, silly one!

Why would you ever think it would be okay? Seriously?

All one needs to do is look at the leftards posts regarding Smiths SC motion that just got shot down to see all the legal expert feelings .

All one needs to do is look at the leftards posts regarding Smiths SC motion that just got shot down to see all the legal expert feelings .
The SC did not turn down reviewing it, it simply turned down reviewing it before the appeals court reviewing it and their decisions....

The SC will end up ruling with Jack Smith on it, once they take it up.... The President is not immune from the crimes he commits while in office....no man is above the law....

The SC did not turn down reviewing it, it simply turned down reviewing it before the appeals court reviewing it and their decisions....

The SC will end up ruling with Jack Smith on it, once they take it up.... The President is not immune from the crimes he commits while in office....no man is above the law....
James Comey is above the law. Barack Obama is above the law. Killary is above the law. And assorted others. Stop the bullshit.

Why hasnt he been charged with a crime over this ? America has been far too leniant in dealing with this law breaking.
Mcdaniel also has a case to answer.
It will take a generation to clean up American politics after trump.

nb A previous post on this subject was deleted by a trump mod.

Does NOTHING ever happen in Wales???

I only see Joe Biden using the power of his office to prevent the People from voting their choice. Only the Democrats are forcing ONE PARTY RULE
What? Huh? Joe Biden?

How do you insanely see him doing that...? Holy crap Carlin, you need to seek mental health help.....

Do you support the Colorado SC taking away CO citizens' rights to make a free choice?

Nope

They why isn't it the law? Do you feel intimidated because we're talking? Words have meaning. The drafters used the word intimidate for a reason. It doesn't mean simply talking.
Why would he, the President of the United States, call them Rawley and discuss their vote....? Or offer to pay their lawyers if they changed their vote?

Please, be honest with yourself....be truthful, it begins with yourself... I know and feel you have it in you....

Why would he, the President of the United States, call them Rawley and discuss their vote....? Or offer to pay their lawyers if they changed their vote?

Please, be honest with yourself....be truthful, it begins with yourself... I know and feel you have it in you....

Is the CO Supreme Court "above the law"?

Have you any awareness of what a complete joke that phrase is now?

Do you support the Colorado SC taking away CO citizens' rights to make a free choice?
Did you read their decision and ruling Sue? It was sound, and a bipartisan decision, 3 Democratic appointed justices and 1 Republican appointed justice.

I support their opinion and decision AND I support it being appealed to the Supreme court, and I will support the Supreme court's ruling, likely 9 to 0 against the Colorado justices.

Did you read their decision and ruling Sue? It was sound, and a bipartisan decision, 3 Democratic appointed justices and 1 Republican appointed justice.

I support their opinion and decision AND I support it being appealed to the Supreme court, and I will support the Supreme court's ruling, likely 9 to 0 against the Colorado justices.

You're a fascist then, and a joke.

But we knew that.

Thanks for your part in destroying a formerly great nation. Hope you're proud.

You're a fascist then, and a joke.

But we knew that.

Thanks for your part in destroying a formerly great nation. Hope you're proud.
Make your own thread about it sue, scream it from rooftops and show the world how strungout you are, but for the love of God, STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD.

Make your own thread about it sue, scream it from rooftops and show the world how strungout you are, but for the love of God, STOP TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD.

You lack credibility. You can't EVER cry about "the rule of law" when you support lawless judges. That's not for THIS thread. It's for every thread.

And you know it, which is why you're so defensive.

Forum List

Back