No Xmas as usual’: pro-Palestinian protesters demonstrate in US cities Organizers focus on second-most popular shopping day in cities including NY,LA.

These idiots think they can stop christmas. They trying in N Y. ,LA and Chicago/. The biggest black cities on the planet . l,ol lol lol what morans.
They are trying to get Normies like you to take action against insane Racists who support Ethnic Cleansing and murder of Women and Children .
But you are more interestred in feeding your face instead of thinking about tens of thousands of kids dying from starvation .

So , let's talk about morons and who best qualifies for that label -----

They are trying to get Normies like you to take action against insane Racists who support Ethnic Cleansing and murder of Women and Children .
But you are more interestred in feeding your face instead of thinking about tens of thousands of kids dying from starvation .

So , let's talk about morons and who best qualifies for that label -----
what are you babbling about. more hood speek i guess. i know blacks support this stuff and eat all the time. they are most unhealthiest. go back to your weed . geez this whole war is palestine fault for creating hamas to practice antisimitisim and torture jews. of course racist like you side with racists.

Can somebody pay attention to pathetic infamous racist-troll "luiza" pro jihad child-killers?

what are you babbling about. more hood speek i guess. i know blacks support this stuff and eat all the time. they are most unhealthiest. go back to your weed . geez this whole war is palestine fault for creating hamas to practice antisimitisim and torture jews. of course racist like you side with racists.
It's people like you who make me think I should join Deep State so that I could euthanise idiots as a pastime

HamAss fucked around now they are bitching about the finding out. Palestinians should reject and disavow HamAss completely if they want things to change. The starving and suffering rest squarely on HamAss for the war they started.

Idiot turn on the spell checker. Please tell me how your racist ass has tied black folks into what is happening in Gaza.

HamAss fucked around now they are bitching about the finding out. Palestinians should reject and disavow HamAss completely if they want things to change. The starving and suffering rest squarely on HamAss for the war they started.
But they don't. Hamas is heroic. Palestinian mothers raise their children to be hamas. Which is why so few people mourn for them.

Huh.
It sure seemed like Christmas as usual here.
At the local mall, someone hung a large banner about it and it was immediately taken down by the mostly Hmong mall security.
Shoppers didn't even pay any attention to it.

Huh.
It sure seemed like Christmas as usual here.
At the local mall, someone hung a large banner about it and it was immediately taken down by the mostly Hmong mall security.
Shoppers didn't even pay any attention to it.
ooh good

Forum List

Back