Trump brags about 43% approval rating

Churches aren't human beings.

There is no equal protection violation in telling an operator of an open-to-the-public business that they can't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation. How fucking stupid do you have to be to believe there is?

Their first amendment rights are not being violated. They're allowed to go to church, read their fucking bible, post bible verses at their business, preach about god and jesus to all customers, and enjoy a land where 99% of all of their leadership in Washington DC believes as they fucking do. For you to try and parlay that into some false narrative of "religious oppression" is beyond fucking hilarious and transversing into absurd false victimhood.

"Free exercise" does not confer a right to discrimination, and oppression.

There is a potential free exercise violation, which you just keep ignoring. And your "Churches aren't human beings" answer is a bush league dodge, poseur.

Yes, their 1st amendment rights are being violated, but you are too biased and bigoted to see it. The real issue is who's right is higher, the gay couple's "right" to a specific cake, or their right to free exercise.

Free exercise can confer a right to discrimination, or Churches and Pastors would be forced to hold and be celebrants for SSSM's already. They are not, so your statement is patently false.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum, and all of the courts agree with me. You can keep pissing uphill if you want, but your ridiculous logic, poor spelling, terrible grammar, and just plain obvious stupidity leads me to believe that you wouldn't agree that wet paint is wet.

Fuck off down the trail, pardner.

Appeal to authority doesn't work on me, so try harder. Was Plessey right at the time, just because the Court issued it?

So now you are adding Grammar and Spelling Nazi to the mix? Oh joy.

Wet paint is wet, except when you paint in hospitals, due to their dry atmosphere. There wet paint is wet for about 5 seconds.

I'll put my IQ against yours any day of the week.

And spare me the cutsey folksy attempt at middle-Americana lingo, we all know you are some fart sniffing coaster.

When the issue is constitutional law, and my "appeal to authority" is "just about every constitutional scholar and federal judge in the land", you bet your ass it holds water. I've already attempted to appeal to a proper understanding of the law, and even common sense, but your stubborn bigotry is impervious to both.

Yes, keep thinking grammar and spelling do not matter. They're a stark sign of intelligence, or lack thereof.

Again, why do you assume my position is due to Bigotry?

You are far more Bigoted, due to your masturbatory fantasies about fucking over Religious People.

A clean desk is a sign of an idle mind, a grammar/spell nazi is a sign of a anal-retentive fuckwit.

Fuckwit.

Right, not understanding how to use the only language you know is a sign of intelligence.

3e28da2f25ba892b80780de5dba5a90752415610d11ea689f674f049f52b12bc.jpg

There is a potential free exercise violation, which you just keep ignoring. And your "Churches aren't human beings" answer is a bush league dodge, poseur.

Yes, their 1st amendment rights are being violated, but you are too biased and bigoted to see it. The real issue is who's right is higher, the gay couple's "right" to a specific cake, or their right to free exercise.

Free exercise can confer a right to discrimination, or Churches and Pastors would be forced to hold and be celebrants for SSSM's already. They are not, so your statement is patently false.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum, and all of the courts agree with me. You can keep pissing uphill if you want, but your ridiculous logic, poor spelling, terrible grammar, and just plain obvious stupidity leads me to believe that you wouldn't agree that wet paint is wet.

Appeal to authority doesn't work on me, so try harder. Was Plessey right at the time, just because the Court issued it?

Wet paint is wet, except when you paint in hospitals, due to their dry atmosphere. There wet paint is wet for about 5 seconds.

And spare me the cutsey folksy attempt at middle-Americana lingo, we all know you are some fart sniffing coaster.

When the issue is constitutional law, and my "appeal to authority" is "just about every constitutional scholar and federal judge in the land", you bet your ass it holds water. I've already attempted to appeal to a proper understanding of the law, and even common sense, but your stubborn bigotry is impervious to both.

Yes, keep thinking grammar and spelling do not matter. They're a stark sign of intelligence, or lack thereof.

You are far more Bigoted, due to your masturbatory fantasies about fucking over Religious People.

A clean desk is a sign of an idle mind, a grammar/spell nazi is a sign of a anal-retentive fuckwit.

Fuckwit.

Right, not understanding how to use the only language you know is a sign of intelligence.

I'm an Engineer, not an English Major.

Sure, I admit I need the government to pass national healthcare for those too poor to afford it on their own, provide equal rights to allow gays to marry the person of their choice, protect womens' rights to have an abortion, etc... I may have super human abilities, but even I couldn't accomplish those without the U.S. government. And because that "sicken" you, I know it was a job well done by Liberals.

Again, thanks for your support. :thup:

So you want to turn Healthcare into the DMV and I'm supposed to thank you for it? Fuck you.
Gays should be able to marry, but the way to do it convince the States to change their marriage laws, not via Judicial Fiat. Fuck you.
Abortion should be legal, but again, its not an enumerated right, and thus up to the States to figure out. Fuck you.
Again, I want you (conservatives collectively) to be pissed at the way Liberals get things done. It's a great measure of success.

That's how you got Trump, fucktard.
Trump is a wrecking ball. With Hillary losing, he's the best thing to happen for the left. Still, thanks to the left, abortion is still a right, gays can now marry they person they love, and even poor folks can afford healthcare. Again, thanks for your confirmation.

AND BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE YOU PEASANT

Your end results are because of methods that may come back to bite you in the ass. Roe and Obergfell are just as bad as Plessey was.

What's constitutionally unsound about Roe v Wade?

Fuckwit.

Fair enough. I'm an attorney. You stick to engineering, I'll stick to law. You'll never get me disputing the melting point for given elements with you, so quit trying to argue made-up provisions of the Free Exercise clause with me.

So you want to turn Healthcare into the DMV and I'm supposed to thank you for it? Fuck you.
Gays should be able to marry, but the way to do it convince the States to change their marriage laws, not via Judicial Fiat. Fuck you.
Abortion should be legal, but again, its not an enumerated right, and thus up to the States to figure out. Fuck you.
Again, I want you (conservatives collectively) to be pissed at the way Liberals get things done. It's a great measure of success.

Trump is a wrecking ball. With Hillary losing, he's the best thing to happen for the left. Still, thanks to the left, abortion is still a right, gays can now marry they person they love, and even poor folks can afford healthcare. Again, thanks for your confirmation.

Your end results are because of methods that may come back to bite you in the ass. Roe and Obergfell are just as bad as Plessey was.

Where does the constitution give the federal government the authority to regulate a specific medical procedure?

Fuckwit.

Fair enough. I'm an attorney. You stick to engineering, I'll stick to law. You'll never get me disputing the melting point for given elements with you, so quit trying to argue made-up provisions of the Free Exercise clause with me.

The melting point of a given element doesn't impact me unless someone throws some of that molten element at me (depends on the element)

You being a lawyer gives you and up ONLY on the mechanics of the law, not the reasons for, the morality, or even the constitutionality of said law. There are multiple schools of constitutional law interpretation, so if lawyers who specialize it disagree, you can't wave your degree in my face and claim superiority.

Someone like you trying to squash free exercise, 2nd amendment protections, and others does impact me, and even if it doesn't, my views as a strict constructional federalist compel me to fight for other people to not be oppressed by the likes of you, using government as your bludgeon to impose your own views on others.

Where does the constitution give the federal government the authority to regulate a specific medical procedure?

Where it protects the privacy of an individual citizen.

Where it protects the privacy of an individual citizen.

What does privacy have to do with it? And where is the word privacy in the constitution?

Fuckwit.

The melting point of a given element doesn't impact me unless someone throws some of that molten element at me (depends on the element)

You being a lawyer gives you and up ONLY on the mechanics of the law, not the reasons for, the morality, or even the constitutionality of said law. There are multiple schools of constitutional law interpretation, so if lawyers who specialize it disagree, you can't wave your degree in my face and claim superiority.

Someone like you trying to squash free exercise, 2nd amendment protections, and others does impact me, and even if it doesn't, my views as a strict constructional federalist compel me to fight for other people to not be oppressed by the likes of you, using government as your bludgeon to impose your own views on others.

Yes, trained lawyers can disagree, but they generally do so with arguments that are buttressed with legal analysis. Your arguments are buttressed with nothing but emotion. There is ZERO free-exercise infringement involved when balanced against discrimination on the basis of immutable characteristics. This is essentially settled law.

Yes, I WILL waive my degree in your face when you consistently repeated demonstrably wrongheaded law like you know shit. You don't. You're PAINFULLY uninformed. And unaware of it, which is more dangerous.

Fuckwit.

Yes, trained lawyers can disagree, but they generally do so with arguments that are buttressed with legal analysis. Your arguments are buttressed with nothing but emotion. There is ZERO free-exercise infringement involved when balanced against discrimination on the basis of immutable characteristics. This is essentially settled law.

Yes, I WILL waive my degree in your face when you consistently repeated demonstrably wrongheaded law like you know shit. You don't. You're PAINFULLY uninformed. And unaware of it, which is more dangerous.

Soo soo sorry massa.....big man lawya has put me in mah place....

/sarcasm.

You get the bully pulpit on the mechanics of the law in courts, and when arguing in a structured court environment. When arguing the why and the basic righteousness of something, we are on the same level.

And your "There is ZERO free-exercise infringement involved when balanced against discrimination on the basis of immutable characteristics" Blah blah blah just means you HAVE to argue the mechanics, because you are too cowardly to justify ruining someone over a fucking cake without sounding like a small minded neo-fascist bigoted asshole.

Take your paper and cram it up your ass.

I am solid in my reasoning, based on strict-constructional federalist/libertarian leaning view of the constitution and how the world should work. You on the other hand run to appeals to authority, arguing the how and not the why.

To put the ball in my court, your views on my field, wastewater treatment, are the same as mine when it comes to the why we want to treat wastewater and not fuck up a receiving body of water, I'm not going to throw me degree around with that. When it comes to the how, then I get the bully pulpit, because unless you know the differences between processes such as Step Feed Activated Sludge, Membrane Bioreactors, Rotating Biological Contactors and Trickling Filters, you can't decide which one would be optimum for the waste stream in question. Just like I know why I think the way I do, and what I want when it comes to the execution of the constitution and our rights, but I wouldn't know the how on arguing it in court or finding the proper references and precedents.

Forum List

Back