Trump brags about 43% approval rating

Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months.

This is about Turmp's job approval. And it's in the toilet.

What a dumbfuck.

Donald Trump Approval Ratings Tweet Backfires | The Huffington Post

Of course his REAL approval rating from a legit source is 37%

Gallup Daily: Trump Job Approval

That's laughable in itself. I have never heard a President being stupid enough to brag about 43% approval rating. I guess it's to throw a bone to his base who do not understand the basic principles of math and probably don't know what 43% represents. So if he tells them it's a GREAT number they'll believe it.

But Gallop is showing him at 37%, and I have seen other polls around 33%.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

If he was a ball player batting .433 he would be in the Hall of Fame!

To OP: what the fuck relevance is there to this?

Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months.

Did you forget the entire episode of Hillary winning the election according to the polls whoops I guess you did.

What a dumbfuck.

Now Gallup is "legitimate"

LOL. I really should go find some progressive mewling about how Gallup's methodology favors Republicans.....

Yes, Gallup is legitimate. It's THE standard for polling.

Actually I'm probably thinking about Rasmussen.

So you are whining the election has been over for 5 months: "Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months."

Yet you have some 2106 Hillary Lost election results gibberish in the signature of your every lame post.

Sad really.

Last edited:
What a dumbfuck.

LOL. I really should go find some progressive mewling about how Gallup's methodology favors Republicans.....

You're thinking incorrectly, but that's nothing new.

So you are whining the election has been over for 5 months: "Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months."

Yet you have some results gibberish in every signature you post.

Sad really.

It's not gibberish. It's actually proof the polls were largely correct. On a national scale, they had her around 4-5 points up on Trump the day before election day, and she won within the margin of error.

If he was a ball player batting .433 he would be in the Hall of Fame!

To OP: what the fuck relevance is there to this?

LMAO, so you're comparing it to a batting average now? And you're asking me about "relevance"?

Did you forget the entire episode of Hillary winning the election according to the polls whoops I guess you did.

She won by 3 million votes. The polls were not off by that much.
You do realize that those vote came almost exclusively from NY and California last time I checked those states don't run the country.

You do realize that those vote came almost exclusively from NY and California last time I checked those states don't run the country.

Last I checked those states are in the country, and no, she did not get votes "almost exclusively" from NY and CA. If I concede that, you have to concede Trump got his votes "almost exclusively" from Texas, which has been trying to secede for over a decade.

Yet you have some results gibberish in every signature you post.

Sad really.

It's not gibberish. It's actually proof the polls were largely correct. On a national scale, they had her around 4-5 points up on Trump the day before election day, and she won within the margin of error.

So it is okay for you to post about the election but if somebody that does not feel your butt hurt then you lash out:
"Hillary Clinton? What the fuck are you talking about? The election's been over for 5 months."

It will be along 8 years for you cupcake.

What a dumbfuck.

You're thinking incorrectly, but that's nothing new.

No, I'm sure its Rassmussen that progs like you go ape shit over.

Still, polls are still "meh" in my book, and always have been.

Last I checked those states are in the country, and no, she did not get votes "almost exclusively" from NY and CA. If I concede that, you have to concede Trump got his votes "almost exclusively" from Texas, which has been trying to secede for over a decade.
Those winning votes your talking about came from California and NY its not just the East and West coast that decide the direction of the nation

Forum List

Back