Trump blasts mayor of San Juan on Twitter...

DK-oRk9V4AAGBXD.jpg

CDeMZ1k.png

Trump: Trump lands in New Jersey for another Bedminster weekend

trump_bedminster.jpg
1wta18.jpg

The mayor of San Juan is working tirelessly to save her people

Trump is playing golf

The SJ mayor is a man with no credibility

-Geaux
She has more credibility than Trump
according to you, everyone has more credibility than Trump.

Personally, considering there are 10,000 troops on hand, and docks full of supplies, I believe Trump has an edge over her in facts
The mayor of San Juan did not need the Russians to help her get elected

Neither did Trump, Winger! Oh, wait...you STILL believe the "collusion" fairy tale? Seriously?

More than half of Puerto Ricans without access to drinking water
Source: The Hill

BY MALLORY SHELBOURNE - 10/01/17 04:11 PM EDT

The number of Puerto Ricans without access to drinking water has risen sharply, the Defense Department announced on Saturday.

Fifty-five percent of the population did not have access to drinking water, the Pentagon said in a Saturday press release.

The military said last week that 44 percent of the island did not have access to drinking water.

A Navy hospital ship is expected to reach the island on Wednesday, the Pentagon said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/latino/353347-pentagon-55-percent-of-puerto-ricans-have-no-access-to-drinking-water

the population of PR is 3.5 million folks. 16 folks have died. yet the mayor says "we're dying out here". she's LYING!

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulín Cruz: “I have one mission Mr. President, saving lives, that’s it and I have no time for anything else.”

She’s on camera 24/7. When is she “saving lives”?

That Carmen woman is sounding more and more like “blame others for everything” Crooked Hillary. Both hateful, nasty & disgusting.

If Trump donated his entire fortune to Puerto Rico, the Left and fake news media (i repeat myself) would slander him for it.

If Trump donated his entire fortune to Puerto Rico, the Left and fake news media (i repeat myself) would slander him for it.

Trump steals from his own charitable foundation. He would never donate anything unless he could make money on the writeoff.

trump is like a spoiled child, he has to make everything about himself. He lacks the capacity to care about anyone else.

He's just plain fucking weird — in every possible way.

What's amusing about those claims, Monk...is that they describe your average liberal snowflake to a Tee! You don't care about other views! You're right and everyone else is wrong! It's why you excuse the actions of people like Hillary Clinton and groups like Antifa.
You're wrong, again, as usual. I've never excused Hillary Clinton. I think she's nearly as despicable as Putin's girlfriend, trump.

I also have no use for Antifa, and before you throw around more baseless accusations, I hate the BLM degenerates, too.

The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others. Was the life of an inner city black teenager in Chicago better because of the Obama Presidency? Hillary Clinton isn't much different. Her husband Bill was often called "the first black President" because of his ease courting the black community but when you look at some of the things that the Clintons DID while in office...they're responsible for incarcerating more black men than any two people in the history of this country...yet SHE won the black vote in this last election!
Oldstyle said:
"The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others."

Well, trump is sure doing nothing others. He's been 'working' non-stop to improve his golf game. And, just today, the Orange Dotard dedicated a fucking golf trophy to the people of Puerto Rico. Just what they needed.

trump is a freaking joke, in every single way. And, sadly, that joke is on America. His supporters are determined to believe in him even though his actions are likely to hurt them rather than help them. trump cares ONLY about trump.

Last edited:
If this audio is true, things are far worse than we ever imagined with the unions refusing to send out supplies to the starving people.
Seems the governor and mayor are deliberately with holding supplies for their own political gain and to patronize supporters.

POLICE AUDIO: 'Mayor Carmen Yulin Is Not Allowing Anyone To Distribute' Supplies - Big League Politics

Audio has emerged from a Puerto Rican police officer alleging that San Juan mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz is not allowing supplies to be distributed to the citizens affected by the nation’s hurricane.
Mayor Cruz is accusing President Trump of doing a poor job attending to the needs of the Puerto Rican nation. Trump says that 10,000 U.S. federal workers are on the ground in the nation of Puerto Rico and that Mayor Cruz is doing a bad job, changing her tune on Trump due to Democratic Party pressure.
Supplies are not reaching the people. A prominent truckers union linked to left-wing political parties across Latin America is reportedly intentionally blocking the deliveries from the Port of San Juan, according to multiple accounts.
A self-identified police officer of a currently in Guaynabo called into a Spanish-language radio program to describe what happened. Jennifer Puentes published footage of the emotional, stirring interview.
The female police officer said, “I need to pass this information out because the stuff that is being brought from the U.S. it is not being distributed. They are not allowing the Puerto Rican people to receive the donations.”
“The mayor Carmen Yulin is not allowing anyone to distribute…We need…What us Puerto Ricans need is that the U.S. armed forces to come in and distribute the aid,” she said.
She said that people in Florida, and “artists” are helping with the relief efforts, but she does not know how many others are helping due to having “very limited communication” on the island.
“What else are we going to do? You tell me, what else are we going to do?”
“But I need to speak for the people, because the people are suffering. Because I, as a cop, along with other police partners we are seeing it,” she said.
“We want the U.S. to come in.”​

Don't live in a Hurricane Zone and you will not get smashed and flooded which should be obvious even to the least casual observer.

trump is like a spoiled child, he has to make everything about himself. He lacks the capacity to care about anyone else.

What's amusing about those claims, Monk...is that they describe your average liberal snowflake to a Tee! You don't care about other views! You're right and everyone else is wrong! It's why you excuse the actions of people like Hillary Clinton and groups like Antifa.
You're wrong, again, as usual. I've never excused Hillary Clinton. I think she's nearly as despicable as Putin's girlfriend, trump.

I also have no use for Antifa, and before you throw around more baseless accusations, I hate the BLM degenerates, too.

The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others. Was the life of an inner city black teenager in Chicago better because of the Obama Presidency? Hillary Clinton isn't much different. Her husband Bill was often called "the first black President" because of his ease courting the black community but when you look at some of the things that the Clintons DID while in office...they're responsible for incarcerating more black men than any two people in the history of this country...yet SHE won the black vote in this last election!
Oldstyle said:
"The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others."

Well, trump is sure doing nothing others. He's been 'working' non-stop to improve his golf game. And, just today, the Orange Dotard dedicated a fucking golf trophy to the people of Puerto Rico. Just what they needed.

trump is a freaking joke, in every single way. And, sadly, that joke is on America. His supporters are determined to believe in him even though his actions are likely to hurt them rather than help them. trump cares ONLY about trump.

It's the President's Cup, Monk! Do you have a problem with Obama and Clinton showing up for it as well?
1506690421_10001621+APTOPIX+Presidents+Cup+Golf.JPG

The President's Cup is a bi annual competition that pays no purse to the players. The money raised goes to charity. In the short amount of time it's been in existence it has raised over 38 million dollars for charity. Yes, Trump cares about the President's Cup! So does Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton! Why? BECAUSE IT'S FOR CHARITY...YOU DOLT!

Last edited:

Oldstyle said:

It's the President's Cup, Monk! Do you have a problem with Obama and Clinton showing up for it as well?
1506690421_10001621+APTOPIX+Presidents+Cup+Golf.JPG

The President's Cup is a bi annual competition that pays no purse to the players. The money raised goes to charity. In the short amount of time it's been in existence it has raised over 38 million dollars for charity. Yes, Trump cares about the President's Cup! So does Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton! Why? BECAUSE IT'S FOR CHARITY...YOU DOLT!
Resorting to personal insults. Tsk, tsk, it's all you seem capable of doing. I suppose that comes with being a trump supporter. I would suggest that it's you who is the dolt, asshole. For supporting the dickhead, trump, regardless of how badly he is embarrassing this country.

Instead of running to every freaking golf game he can find, the Orange Maggot should spend a little time working and trying to learn how to do his job. Oh, yeah, and the useless orange prick might give a little thought to the huge number of Americans including Puerto Ricans who are suffering greatly, and will be living through miserable conditions for a long time. America needs a leader, not a golf-addicted Prima Donna who is in love with himself.

Forum List

Back