Would liberals still support disrespecting our troops

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
If Colin keeled during the athem, to end abortion? Since abortion kills way more blacks than any cop could dream to do. Tell me liberals, if he did this. Would you still claim his first amendment right?
which-one-kills-768x768.jpg

you're a moron. no offense.

feel free to explain precisely how OUR TROOPS are "disrespected" by public policy protests.

I was a a political forum during the Bush years on a christian site...They tried to use the ol if you don't support our president, or the war than you are Anti-American /Anti-Soldier. I see this is coming back..after they hated on Obama for 8 years..
There are many many pro-life democrats too.

you're a moron. no offense.

feel free to explain precisely how OUR TROOPS are "disrespected" by public policy protests.
When you sit during our national anthem, but stand for God save the queen. You disrespect our troops. When you sit during our anthem on national tv to show disrespect. You disrespect our troops. Sorry you're to stupid to see that. So, you would think the same if the NFL went after abortion?
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg
21768396_1911667359161641_4959836372078633409_n.jpg

She also deserved the respect of all American's.

I was a a political forum during the Bush years on a christian site...They tried to use the ol if you don't support our president, or the war than you are Anti-American /Anti-Soldier. I see this is coming back..after they hated on Obama for 8 years..

Was that before or after your kind made the movie about assassinating Bush? So would you support the NFL fighting against abortion?

no donald trump is NOT a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad leader...........

no no no the MAYOR of PUERTO RICO is the terrible leader BELIEVE ME!

3089830-1130898912-592884.png

:laugh2:

In a series of tweets, Trump said that Puerto Rican officials showed "poor leadership ability" and "want everything to be done for them".

It comes after the Mayor of San Juan made a desperate plea for federal help.

Was that before or after your kind made the movie about assassinating Bush? So would you support the NFL fighting against abortion?

No it was when Cheney brought us into a corrupt war so he could make zillions off of the backs of our dead soldiers..

And the NFL can support what ever they want to..I don't care.

emo appeals are soooo emo
So would you be as supportive about the NFL protesting abortion? I mean a few years back in New York, more black babies were aborted. Than were born, if you really wanted to save black lives. Seems you would want something done about it. You don't, because you're a hypocrite.

It is the speech we wish the President of the United States had delivered.

Alas, it fell to an Air Force general to remind America of its values. His rank may be lower than the commander in chief's, but Lt. Gen. Jay B. Silveria spoke with extraordinary passion and eloquence.
Everyone in America should listen to Silveria's words; everyone, including the President.

It happened on Thursday, at the 10th Air Base Wing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Silveria, the superintendent of the US Air Force Academy, brought together more than 5,000 students, staff and Air Force officers to tell them with electrifying clarity that prejudice, bigotry and intolerance cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

:clap2:

no donald trump is NOT a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad leader...........

no no no the MAYOR of PUERTO RICO is the terrible leader BELIEVE ME!

3089830-1130898912-592884.png

:laugh2:

In a series of tweets, Trump said that Puerto Rican officials showed "poor leadership ability" and "want everything to be done for them".

It comes after the Mayor of San Juan made a desperate plea for federal help.

And that has what to do with this subject?
22095925_1809198642454397_3238303469110764891_o.jpg

No it was when Cheney brought us into a corrupt war so he could make zillions off of the backs of our dead soldiers..

And the NFL can support what ever they want to..I don't care.

Your girl Hillary supported that war. Oh, and Kerry did too!

So would you be as supportive about the NFL protesting abortion? I mean a few years back in New York, more black babies were aborted. Than were born, if you really wanted to save black lives. Seems you would want something done about it. You don't, because you're a hypocrite.

maybe you should go back to grade school and re-learn how to think straight. moron.

It is the speech we wish the President of the United States had delivered.

Alas, it fell to an Air Force general to remind America of its values. His rank may be lower than the commander in chief's, but Lt. Gen. Jay B. Silveria spoke with extraordinary passion and eloquence.
Everyone in America should listen to Silveria's words; everyone, including the President.

It happened on Thursday, at the 10th Air Base Wing in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Silveria, the superintendent of the US Air Force Academy, brought together more than 5,000 students, staff and Air Force officers to tell them with electrifying clarity that prejudice, bigotry and intolerance cannot be allowed to go unchallenged.

:clap2:
So you would be good about the NFL fighting against abortion?

maybe you should go back to grade school and re-learn how to think straight. moron.
Facts seem to make you angry. Abortion make black babies very nervous. So i see a bit of racism in you. I mean you support the mass killing of black babies.

the troops are telling you they are not offended. they are offended by the assertion that they should be.

why do you continue to offend the troops by using them in your partisan false narrative.?

don't look now but your abortion obsession is showing. logic is your long lost friend. :laugh2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back