Trump blasts mayor of San Juan on Twitter...

1506690421_10001621+APTOPIX+Presidents+Cup+Golf.JPG

The three amigos.....

Trump was legally elected and you can thank Hillary for that with Bernie playing a minor role in her defeat. Will those people never learn?

What's amusing about those claims, Monk...is that they describe your average liberal snowflake to a Tee! You don't care about other views! You're right and everyone else is wrong! It's why you excuse the actions of people like Hillary Clinton and groups like Antifa.
You're wrong, again, as usual. I've never excused Hillary Clinton. I think she's nearly as despicable as Putin's girlfriend, trump.

I also have no use for Antifa, and before you throw around more baseless accusations, I hate the BLM degenerates, too.

The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others. Was the life of an inner city black teenager in Chicago better because of the Obama Presidency? Hillary Clinton isn't much different. Her husband Bill was often called "the first black President" because of his ease courting the black community but when you look at some of the things that the Clintons DID while in office...they're responsible for incarcerating more black men than any two people in the history of this country...yet SHE won the black vote in this last election!
Oldstyle said:
"The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others."

Well, trump is sure doing nothing others. He's been 'working' non-stop to improve his golf game. And, just today, the Orange Dotard dedicated a fucking golf trophy to the people of Puerto Rico. Just what they needed.

trump is a freaking joke, in every single way. And, sadly, that joke is on America. His supporters are determined to believe in him even though his actions are likely to hurt them rather than help them. trump cares ONLY about trump.

It's the President's Cup, Monk! Do you have a problem with Obama and Clinton showing up for it as well?
1506690421_10001621+APTOPIX+Presidents+Cup+Golf.JPG

The President's Cup is a bi annual competition that pays no purse to the players. The money raised goes to charity. In the short amount of time it's been in existence it has raised over 38 million dollars for charity. Yes, Trump cares about the President's Cup! So does Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton! Why? BECAUSE IT'S FOR CHARITY...YOU DOLT!
Resorting to personal insults. Tsk, tsk, it's all you seem capable of doing. I suppose that comes with being a trump supporter. I would suggest that it's you who is the dolt, asshole. For supporting the dickhead, trump, regardless of how badly he is embarrassing this country.

Instead of running to every freaking golf game he can find, the Orange Maggot should spend a little time working and trying to learn how to do his job. Oh, yeah, and the useless orange prick might give a little thought to the huge number of Americans including Puerto Ricans who are suffering greatly, and will be living through miserable conditions for a long time. America needs a leader, not a golf-addicted Prima Donna who is in love with himself.

So it's fine for you to insult Trump...but when someone calls you a dolt because you take him to task for supporting a charity event that was about as bipartisan as you could possibly get (as is obvious from the photo provided!) they're an "asshole"? Who REALLY resorts to personal insults, Monk!

You're wrong, again, as usual. I've never excused Hillary Clinton. I think she's nearly as despicable as Putin's girlfriend, trump.

I also have no use for Antifa, and before you throw around more baseless accusations, I hate the BLM degenerates, too.

The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others. Was the life of an inner city black teenager in Chicago better because of the Obama Presidency? Hillary Clinton isn't much different. Her husband Bill was often called "the first black President" because of his ease courting the black community but when you look at some of the things that the Clintons DID while in office...they're responsible for incarcerating more black men than any two people in the history of this country...yet SHE won the black vote in this last election!
Oldstyle said:
"The difference between Trump and an Obama, Monk is that Barry talked the talk but really did very little to help others."

Well, trump is sure doing nothing others. He's been 'working' non-stop to improve his golf game. And, just today, the Orange Dotard dedicated a fucking golf trophy to the people of Puerto Rico. Just what they needed.

trump is a freaking joke, in every single way. And, sadly, that joke is on America. His supporters are determined to believe in him even though his actions are likely to hurt them rather than help them. trump cares ONLY about trump.

It's the President's Cup, Monk! Do you have a problem with Obama and Clinton showing up for it as well?

The President's Cup is a bi annual competition that pays no purse to the players. The money raised goes to charity. In the short amount of time it's been in existence it has raised over 38 million dollars for charity. Yes, Trump cares about the President's Cup! So does Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton! Why? BECAUSE IT'S FOR CHARITY...YOU DOLT!
Resorting to personal insults. Tsk, tsk, it's all you seem capable of doing. I suppose that comes with being a trump supporter. I would suggest that it's you who is the dolt, asshole. For supporting the dickhead, trump, regardless of how badly he is embarrassing this country.

Instead of running to every freaking golf game he can find, the Orange Maggot should spend a little time working and trying to learn how to do his job. Oh, yeah, and the useless orange prick might give a little thought to the huge number of Americans including Puerto Ricans who are suffering greatly, and will be living through miserable conditions for a long time. America needs a leader, not a golf-addicted Prima Donna who is in love with himself.

So it's fine for you to insult Trump...but when someone calls you a dolt because you take him to task for supporting a charity event that was about as bipartisan as you could possibly get (as is obvious from the photo provided!) they're an "asshole"? Who REALLY resorts to personal insults, Monk!
Please.... Grow the fk up. You first posted an insult, then you try to blame me... for retaliating.

Go screw yourself.

Puerto Rico: Mayor pleads for better response; Trump hits back - CNN

"People are drinking out of creeks here in San Juan," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday night. "You have people in buildings and they're becoming caged in their own buildings -- old people, retired people that don't have any electricity."

"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; if Mr. Trump an hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling," she said.

Cruz's pleas and complaints about parts of the federal response to the hurricane has put her at odds with President Donald Trump, who criticized her in a series of tweets Saturday morning.

Trump took aim at the "leadership ability" of some in Puerto Rico who "want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted.

He has a way with words. :rolleyes:

This just shows this thug is not qualified to to be our POTUS. Very abusive.

"People are drinking out of creeks here in San Juan," she told CNN's Anderson Cooper on Friday night. "You have people in buildings and they're becoming caged in their own buildings -- old people, retired people that don't have any electricity."

"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; if Mr. Trump an hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling," she said.

Cruz's pleas and complaints about parts of the federal response to the hurricane has put her at odds with President Donald Trump, who criticized her in a series of tweets Saturday morning.

Trump took aim at the "leadership ability" of some in Puerto Rico who "want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

"The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump," the President tweeted.

The city of San Juan has supplies......they are at the front line of the supply lines........

It is the interior and remote areas that are having the problems........with many only reachable by air.

Lieutenant General Jeff Buchanan: Army Corps taking lead on power grid repairs

watch the video

That is correct. i followed this very closely.

What bothers me and the rest of my friends from PR was the original comments of FEMA Chief Long and his assistant at the White House lawn.
Normally an experience leader don’t make that kind of comments tapping themselves as —— OH WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. When people are drinking from rain water, no food, no gas, people are dying. Total devastation. So it’s normal for a mayor and her rights to express frustration. Do you expect her to say everything is running good? Trump is our there golfing at the same time blasting PR.

Trump administration projects confidence amid Puerto Rico crisis - CNNPolitics

But top Trump administration officials expressed nothing short of full confidence.
"I am very satisfied," acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke told reporters outside the White House. "I know it's a hard storm to recover from but the amount of progress that's been made, and I really would appreciate any support that we get. I know it is really a good news story in terms of our ability to reach people and the limited number of deaths that have taken place in such a devastating hurricane."

The mayor is a Hildabeast supporter, all she cares about is politics

"I often say to my friends that I felt too Puerto Rican to live in the States; then I felt too American to live in Puerto Rico" - San Juan mayor

so she's racist.

"Cruz felt relatively helpless — able to do only so much for her exhausted neighbors and frightened constituents.

"I know we're not going to get to everybody in time," she said. All she could do was try."

REALLY? is that why you're on TV ALL THE TIME?

Last edited:
There are 78 mayors and a Governor in Puerto Rico. 77 mayors AND the Governor disagree with the 1 Trump hating Mayor

"What world does Trump live in where it's acceptable to attack the mayor of San Juan while he plays golf with his billionaire friends?" - Crazy Bernie defends San Juan mayor...is he in love with her?

The city of San Juan has supplies......they are at the front line of the supply lines........

It is the interior and remote areas that are having the problems........with many only reachable by air.

Lieutenant General Jeff Buchanan: Army Corps taking lead on power grid repairs

watch the video

That is correct. i followed this very closely.

What bothers me and the rest of my friends from PR was the original comments of FEMA Chief Long and his assistant at the White House lawn.
Normally an experience leader don’t make that kind of comments tapping themselves as —— OH WE ARE DOING A GOOD JOB. When people are drinking from rain water, no food, no gas, people are dying. Total devastation. So it’s normal for a mayor and her rights to express frustration. Do you expect her to say everything is running good? Trump is our there golfing at the same time blasting PR.

Trump administration projects confidence amid Puerto Rico crisis - CNNPolitics

But top Trump administration officials expressed nothing short of full confidence.
"I am very satisfied," acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke told reporters outside the White House. "I know it's a hard storm to recover from but the amount of progress that's been made, and I really would appreciate any support that we get. I know it is really a good news story in terms of our ability to reach people and the limited number of deaths that have taken place in such a devastating hurricane."
Why wouldn't he praise people working around the clock to help in the aftermath of Maria. The people there are working their butts off. What purpose does it serve to slam the people going above and beyond the call of duty to help.............

There may very well be isolated cases of issues of severe shortages..........and no reason NOT to report them so those there are aware and resolve it. But driving over the workers there with a Greyhound Bus is not the solution.

It appears the Union Truck Drivers there aren't showing up for work and causing severe problems.....Trying to use this to get more money in their contracts. Unconfirmed news though.

Trump met with the San Juan mayor today. she didn't have the balls to confront him. he didn't have the balls to confront her. they just shook hands and exchanged pleasantries.

Forum List

Back