Trump Being Compared To Hitler

Moron.... GHW Bush. :eusa_doh:

Moron. Bill Clinton.
A perfect example of the STUPIDITY of the Right. Ignorant people when given the facts are capable of learning, but the truly STUPID never learn even after being given the facts. The FIRST attack on the twin towers was planned on Bush I's watch, Bush I is GHW Bush, not baby Bush II. planning to bring down the twin towers began under the first Bush and protected by the GOP attacks on Clinton's attempts to stop AQ as distractions from the GOP BJ witch hunt, continued through to their success under Bush the second. The GOP congress and the Bushes own 9/11 entirely.

Speaking of ignorant. You think that attack was planned and trained for in eight months??

Just shows what how ignorant you are.
Bush I is not Bush II. Think of it in terms of Rambo movies. Rambo I was not the same movie as Rambo II.
I hope that doesn't mean we're gonna have another 3 Bush's as president.
no, it was just a little help for clauditto to deal with roman numerals.

Bullshit. You seem to forget that Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 happened. That attack was years in the planning and the planning was done on Clintons watch. You can bet your sorry ass that Clinton gets on his knees every night thanking GOD that those dirtbags waited those eight months before they attacked.

FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen. His bosses thought he was nuts and he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He was forced out of the FBI and took the job as head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in the South tower on 9-11.

Moron. Bill Clinton.
You people are too fucking retarded. :eusa_doh:

About what year do you think the planning began to blow up the Twin Towers?

Because you're such a flaming imbecile, I'll even give you a clue.... the first bombing occured in early 1993.

You are the retarded idiot. You think they planned and trained for that attack in eight months??

If you think they did it just shows what a retarded, clueless moron you are.

Oh and Bush will forever get the blame because he was POTUS but it was planned on Clinton's watch.
Ok, so you think the planning took more than 8 months. The attack on the Twin Towers occurred in February, 1993. 8 months earlier would have been in 1992.

Now for the cookie.... who was president in 1992?

Bush was one week shy of eight months in office when the attack occurred and if you think it took eight months to plan and train for that attack then it just shows what a moron you are. He got the same warnings Clinton did and neither did anything with those warnings. Anyone who doesn't blame both is an idiot.

Bush was POTUS so he will forever get the blame but it was planned on Clinton's watch.

Last edited:
it's a complement. Senor Trump is a white nationalist so is Senor Hitler.

ask white nationalists and they'll tell you Senor Trump is not extreme enough to be like Senor Hitler!

The planning to take down the twin towers began on Bush I's watch.

Bullshit. You seem to forget that Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 happened. That attack was years in the planning and the planning was done on Clintons watch. You can bet your sorry ass that Clinton gets on his knees every night thanking GOD that those dirtbags waited those eight months before they attacked.

FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen. His bosses thought he was nuts and he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He was forced out of the FBI and took the job as head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in the South tower on 9-11.

Moron. Bill Clinton.
A perfect example of the STUPIDITY of the Right. Ignorant people when given the facts are capable of learning, but the truly STUPID never learn even after being given the facts. The FIRST attack on the twin towers was planned on Bush I's watch, Bush I is GHW Bush, not baby Bush II. planning to bring down the twin towers began under the first Bush and protected by the GOP attacks on Clinton's attempts to stop AQ as distractions from the GOP BJ witch hunt, continued through to their success under Bush the second. The GOP congress and the Bushes own 9/11 entirely.

Speaking of ignorant. You think that attack was planned and trained for in eight months??

Just shows what how ignorant you are.
Well, you wing-nuts blame the first WTC attack on Clinton and that happened barely one month after he took office, so if it only took a month to plan the first attack, why would it take any longer for the second? And if it must have taken longer than one month to plan an attack and the Right blames the first attack on Clinton even though it was planned on GHW Bush's watch, then the second attack is Bush II's fault no matter when it was planned also!!!!
You will try, but you can't have it both ways!

Moron. Bill Clinton.

Because you're such a flaming imbecile, I'll even give you a clue.... the first bombing occured in early 1993.

You are the retarded idiot. You think they planned and trained for that attack in eight months??

Oh and Bush will forever get the blame because he was POTUS but it was planned on Clinton's watch.
Ok, so you think the planning took more than 8 months. The attack on the Twin Towers occurred in February, 1993. 8 months earlier would have been in 1992.

Bush was one week shy of eight months in office when the attack occurred and if you think it took eight months to plan and train for that attack then it just shows what a moron you are. He got the same warnings Clinton did and neither did anything with those warnings. Anyone who doesn't blame both is an idiot.

Bush was POTUS so he will forever get the blame but it was planned on Clinton's watch.
WTF is wrong with you?

I asked you who was president in 1992 and that's your answer??

And as far as Bush and Clinton getting a similar warning, that is correct.

As far as neither of them doing anything about those warning, that is incorrect.

Clinton had airport security raised at suspected airports in the northeast in response to the warning of a possible hijacking.

That resulted in zero planes being hijacked... zero buildings destroyed.... zero people killed... and possibly two terrorists captured.

What a pity Bush didn't do that, eh? Maybe he could have thwarted 9.11. Unfortunately for America, Bush was a loser who never did anything right in his life.

aa7x5l.jpg

Getting politically awash in election 2016's Fantasia vs Realia race?
Trump is now just reaching his tipping point where irresistable political fantasia is meeting the immoveable vanguard of social realia in a hardcore meltdown for the presidential winner to unveil in 2017.

Moron. Bill Clinton.

WTF is wrong with you?

As far as neither of them doing anything about those warning, that is incorrect.

Clinton had airport security raised at suspected airports in the northeast in response to the warning of a possible hijacking.

That resulted in zero planes being hijacked... zero buildings destroyed.... zero people killed... and possibly two terrorists captured.

What a pity Bush didn't do that, eh? Maybe he could have thwarted 9.11. Unfortunately for America, Bush was a loser who never did anything right in his life.

Oh and like Bush didn't continue?? Both are to blame. So if you are going to blame Bush then Clinton deserves as much if not more as it was all planned on his watch.

What kind of an idiot are you??

Moron. Bill Clinton.

WTF is wrong with you?

Oh and you think Bush didn't do the same??

Oh and you think he could have know that jihadists were training to fly planes?? You think Clinton couldn't have figured it out as well??

Both are to blame but Bush will forever get most of the blame because he was POTUS at the time.

A biased idiot you truly are. Idiot.

Well, you wing-nuts blame the first WTC attack on Clinton and that happened barely one month after he took office, so if it only took a month to plan the first attack, why would it take any longer for the second? And if it must have taken longer than one month to plan an attack and the Right blames the first attack on Clinton even though it was planned on GHW Bush's watch, then the second attack is Bush II's fault no matter when it was planned also!!!!
You will try, but you can't have it both ways!

Well let's see, it takes about ten minutes to drive a truck into a building, and set off a bomb that took about two days to fabricate give them a month to plan, Yeah I think the truck bomb was built and planned and executed in a couple of weeks. Think the terrorist who flew the airliners learned in ten minutes?

WTF is wrong with you?

Oh and you think he could have know that jihadists were training to fly planes?? You think Clinton couldn't have figured it out as well??

Both are to blame but Bush will forever get most of the blame because he was POTUS at the time.

No, Bush didn't get airport security raised at any airports. Had he done that like Clinton had done years earlier, doing so might have prevented 9.11.

Last edited:
Certain people compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. I've seen people doctor up photos that give Trump a Hitler mustache and Swastikas. This is what I have to say about comparing Trump to Hitler. IT IS RIDICULOUS. Hitler was an evil maniac. Because of him, thousands and thousands of people ended up dead. Trenches had to be dug and dead bodies were tossed into the trenches because of the huge amount of casualties.

Where are the trenches of dead bodies that Trump is responsible for? THERE ARE NONE AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I will admit that Trump is not perfect. He has flaws. If I were to say that Trump is the greatest politician who has ever lived, I would be a liar. Trump is not perfect but he is not another Adolf Hitler and people know it.

Before anymore Trump haters compare Trump to Hitler, they should examine Hillary Clinton. She has flaws just like Trump. It is unfair of people to condemn Trump and praise Hillary. People call Trump corrupt. Hillary is corrupt. Many people are aware that she is corrupt but I wish that everybody was aware of it. Trump is no angel but neither is Hillary.

People also used Swastikas when George W. Bush became President Elect in 2000. People tried to make Bush look like Hitler also. Bush wasn't a fantastic President but he was no Adolf Hitler and neither is Trump.
The comparison is motivated by his #AltRight supporters more than anything. They see Trump as being the start of the next Reich are fully behind him.

WTF is wrong with you?

No, Bush didn't get airport security raised at any airports. Had he done that like Clinton had done years earlier, doing so might have prevented 9.11.

So Clinton knew something was up but didn't stop it?? He raised airport security but did nothing to stop the attack??

He's as guilty as Bush maybe more so because according to you he knew something was up and yet the attack still happened. He should have stopped it just like you think Bush should have stopped it.

Airport security couldn't find its ass with both hands. They let those men on the planes with box cutters.

You. Truly. Are. One. Asshole. of. an. idiot.

Last edited:

WTF is wrong with you?

So Clinton knew something was up but didn't stop it?? He raised airport security but did nothing to stop the attack??
WTF??

Who said he didn't stop it? That was back in 1998 and there was no attack.

He's as guilty as Bush maybe more so because according to you he knew something was up and yet the attack still happened. He should have stopped it just like you think Bush should have stopped it.
They both knew something was up as they both received a PDB warning of potential hijackings. One had airport security raised, the other didn't. One prevented the attack, the other didn't.

You know I take that as a badge of honor coming from folks like you, right?

WTF is wrong with you?

WTF??

They both knew something was up as they both received a PDB warning of potential hijackings. One had airport security raised, the other didn't. One prevented the attack, the other didn't.

Well he should have stopped 9-11 as well.

You seem to think that Bush being in office for eight months should have stopped it yet you are giving Clinton a pass??

If you hold one accountable then you should hold both accountable.

Glad you consider yourself an asshole because you are. Big. Deep. And. Wide.

WTF is wrong with you?

WTF??

You seem to think that Bush being in office for eight months should have stopped it yet you are giving Clinton a pass??

Clinton wasn't president, Bush was. The responsibility was Bush's.

WTF??

Clinton wasn't president, Bush was. The responsibility was Bush's.

Of course and Bush will forever get the blame but you just said Clinton beefed up airport security because he had received warnings.

By your thinking Clinton should have tracked those warnings down at stopped 9-11.

After all. He had warning just like Bush did.

Asshole.

Forum List

Back