Trump Being Compared To Hitler

please explain how the KKK is modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime, epsilon semimoron.
I will ignore your personal attack because you are stupid, BUT You did not answer my question - DO you deny that some KKK have carried / used swastika flags?

Both Nazis and the KKK believe in a white master race.
The KKK wanted to kill blacks. Nazis wanted to kill blacks and Jews, mainly Jews.
Nazis carried the swastika. The KKK has used swastikas.
Both are evil, racist white supremacist organizations. Of course there are major differences.
And both were created of leftism.....
No, both are CON$ervative.

I don't think Trump is Hitler. Hitler was serious. Trump is more of a comic character, like Mussolini.

2016-02-28_2-33-29.jpg
Comic and stupid but dangerous.

please explain how the KKK is modeled after Hitler's 'white supremacist' regime, epsilon semimoron.
I will ignore your personal attack because you are stupid, BUT You did not answer my question - DO you deny that some KKK have carried / used swastika flags?

Both Nazis and the KKK believe in a white master race.
The KKK wanted to kill blacks. Nazis wanted to kill blacks and Jews, mainly Jews.
Nazis carried the swastika. The KKK has used swastikas.
Both are evil, racist white supremacist organizations. Of course there are major differences.
And both were created of leftism.....
No, both are CON$ervative.
Says the fascist....:lol:

Dubyas body count is still growing. He may match adolf some day.
You are dead wrong. Hitler is responsible for the systematic murder of millions comparing Bush to Hitler is pure ignorance of history.

Both of my Grandfathers fought during WWII. One of them personally saw the Death Camps. The Iraq and Afghanistan Wars was nothing compared to the pure evil that was the NAZI regime.

Since 9-11 was planned on Clinton's watch you should address your remarks to him.
The planning to take down the twin towers began on Bush I's watch.

Bullshit. You seem to forget that Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 happened. That attack was years in the planning and the planning was done on Clintons watch. You can bet your sorry ass that Clinton gets on his knees every night thanking GOD that those dirtbags waited those eight months before they attacked.

FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen. His bosses thought he was nuts and he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He was forced out of the FBI and took the job as head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in the South tower on 9-11.

Since 9-11 was planned on Clinton's watch you should address your remarks to him.

Bullshit. You seem to forget that Bush was in office eight months when 9-11 happened. That attack was years in the planning and the planning was done on Clintons watch. You can bet your sorry ass that Clinton gets on his knees every night thanking GOD that those dirtbags waited those eight months before they attacked.

FBI agent John O'Neil knew something was going to happen. His bosses thought he was nuts and he couldn't get anyone to listen to him.

He was forced out of the FBI and took the job as head of security for the Twin Towers. He died in the South tower on 9-11.
Moron.... GHW Bush. :eusa_doh:

Moron. Bill Clinton.

Moron. Bill Clinton.
A perfect example of the STUPIDITY of the Right. Ignorant people when given the facts are capable of learning, but the truly STUPID never learn even after being given the facts. The FIRST attack on the twin towers was planned on Bush I's watch, Bush I is GHW Bush, not baby Bush II. planning to bring down the twin towers began under the first Bush and protected by the GOP attacks on Clinton's attempts to stop AQ as distractions from the GOP BJ witch hunt, continued through to their success under Bush the second. The GOP congress and the Bushes own 9/11 entirely.

Moron. Bill Clinton.
You people are too fucking retarded. :eusa_doh:

About what year do you think the planning began to blow up the Twin Towers?

Because you're such a flaming imbecile, I'll even give you a clue.... the first bombing occured in early 1993.

Moron. Bill Clinton.
A perfect example of the STUPIDITY of the Right. Ignorant people when given the facts are capable of learning, but the truly STUPID never learn even after being given the facts. The FIRST attack on the twin towers was planned on Bush I's watch, Bush I is GHW Bush, not baby Bush II. planning to bring down the twin towers began under the first Bush and protected by the GOP attacks on Clinton's attempts to stop AQ as distractions from the GOP BJ witch hunt, continued through to their success under Bush the second. The GOP congress and the Bushes own 9/11 entirely.

Speaking of ignorant. You think that attack was planned and trained for in eight months??

Just shows what how ignorant you are.

Moron. Bill Clinton.

Because you're such a flaming imbecile, I'll even give you a clue.... the first bombing occured in early 1993.

You are the retarded idiot. You think they planned and trained for that attack in eight months??

If you think they did it just shows what a retarded, clueless moron you are.

Oh and Bush will forever get the blame because he was POTUS but it was planned on Clinton's watch.

Moron. Bill Clinton.

You are the retarded idiot. You think they planned and trained for that attack in eight months??

If you think they did it just shows what a retarded, clueless moron you are.

Oh and Bush will forever get the blame because he was POTUS but it was planned on Clinton's watch.
Ok, so you think the planning took more than 8 months. The attack on the Twin Towers occurred in February, 1993. 8 months earlier would have been in 1992.

Now for the cookie.... who was president in 1992?

Moron. Bill Clinton.

Speaking of ignorant. You think that attack was planned and trained for in eight months??

Bush I is not Bush II. Think of it in terms of Rambo movies. Rambo I was not the same movie as Rambo II.

Moron. Bill Clinton.

Bush I is not Bush II. Think of it in terms of Rambo movies. Rambo I was not the same movie as Rambo II.
I hope that doesn't mean we're gonna have another 3 Bush's as president.

Forum List

Back