VIDEO=> KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Pretty damn funny the reporter keeps asking why belong to a group with such a history. Just like the democrat party, which of course came the KKK.

For some reason this didn’t make it into her racism speech yesterday in Reno.

She said that because of some of the support for Trump he is a racist, does that work both ways?

Ku Klux Klan leader Will Quigg endorses Hillary Clinton for president.

Pretty damn funny the reporter keeps asking why belong to a group with such a history. Just like the democrat party, which of course came the KKK.

She said that because of some of the support for Trump he is a racist, does that work both ways?

^ alt-right nonsense

Screenshot-2016-01-15-at-1.07.33-PM.png

No he doesn't.

He said Hillary plans to build the wall and Hillary is a strong supporter of gun rights.

You believe him?

NYC says this never happened...'You Lie'

You are a liar about me lying, but I assume you are a liberal so why be redundant?

The VIDEO that was provided in the LINK provided shows him saying he supports HRC, at about the 2:20 mark.

Only lying here is you.

No he doesn't.

He said Hillary plans to build the wall and Hillary is a strong supporter of gun rights.

You believe him?

I don't believe him or Hillary but it is what he said. 2:20 mark. It would not surprise me in the least if he were confused, anyone who supports Hillary has to be confused. My brother who carries everywhere supports gun control Hillary, he must be confused.

Trump is HIRING people from the alt right. Is Hillary Clinton?

What is this alt-right other than another made up derisive BS talking point for the liberal left. Hillary is hiring democrats, is Trump?

I bet all you frothing at the mouth liberals wish you had a picture of Trump in black face.

I am just waiting for Hillary to use the picture to show she is down with the hood.

Forum List

Back