Trump beats Obama again...

Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders

He is blowing away Obama's record for EOs...

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
EOs are cool when fat donnie does them.

Especially when they roll back obummers. Which is mainly what he is doing

Those rollbacks are unwise. You'll understand when you can't take a bath anymore. Or when that chemical plant blows up in your town and you can't go outside or open you windows.
/——/ Like any of that doomsday crap happened before Obozo wrote his EOs to save us from ourselves.
For the uimpteenth gazillion time there was NOTHING illegal in what Biden did.

Trump was after campaign dirt.

How FUCKING stupid are you people. How many times does this need pounded into your tiny feeble minds before you gets it.
/——/ Then why did Hunter quit? Who walks away from legal money especially $83,000 a month for a no show job?

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
Great news, thanks!

Takes an EO to cancel an EO.
Trump issues so many with a Republican Congress.
For Congress to override an EO takes passing a Bill with all the attached drama that the President must eventually sign.
Trump is saving $illions by just going to the last step.

Liberals should have no problem with this precedent set by Obama.

I guess that is why you and all the Trump worshipers have no problem with Trump doing it! Thanks for clearing that up.

As a matter of fact, I have a problem with ANY President doing such egregious levels of EOs. It’s not good for the Country. When Obama was doing it at record clips, I correctly predicted that Liberals would have no problem with it so long as it was only their guy or gal doing it.

Just like it was predicted all the people complaining about Obama doing it would go strangely quiet about Trump doing it.

Have you ever made a post of your displeasure of Trump doing this?

I just did.

I guess that is why you and all the Trump worshipers have no problem with Trump doing it! Thanks for clearing that up.

As a matter of fact, I have a problem with ANY President doing such egregious levels of EOs. It’s not good for the Country. When Obama was doing it at record clips, I correctly predicted that Liberals would have no problem with it so long as it was only their guy or gal doing it.

Obama wasn't doing it at record clips.

Executive-orders-by-president.jpg

171013122708-executive-orders-through-october-13-super-tease.jpg

141119-dataorders-graphic.png

012814-obama-executive-orders_chart_0-1.jpg

exec-orders-1.jpg

013014-executive-orders_chart.png

5daa9bf4cf026.image.jpg

These continuing lies about Obama show that the opposition to him by many here was NOT primarily about policy.

“I have a phone and a pen”

Those rollbacks are unwise. You'll understand when you can't take a bath anymore. Or when that chemical plant blows up in your town and you can't go outside or open you windows.
/——/ Like any of that doomsday crap happened before Obozo wrote his EOs to save us from ourselves.

How FUCKING stupid are you people. How many times does this need pounded into your tiny feeble minds before you gets it.

If it was so legit, why did hunter quit?

Obama wasn't doing it at record clips.

Executive-orders-by-president.jpg

171013122708-executive-orders-through-october-13-super-tease.jpg

141119-dataorders-graphic.png

012814-obama-executive-orders_chart_0-1.jpg

exec-orders-1.jpg

013014-executive-orders_chart.png

5daa9bf4cf026.image.jpg

These continuing lies about Obama show that the opposition to him by many here was NOT primarily about policy.

“I have a phone and a pen”
They use pretty graphs with no source because we know the source is a loony lefty source.

If Trump’s use of the Doral was legit why did he change his mind?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Because it wasn't legit. Legally it was probably ok, but just like hunter being on a board is probably legal too, it is likewise corrupt as hell and SHOULD be made illegal.

Because it wasn't legit. Legally it was probably ok, but just like hunter being on a board is probably legal too, it is likewise corrupt as hell and SHOULD be made illegal.
Exactly. But those that make the laws are the corrupt ones the law should address.

It’s pure bribery paying big money to Hunter who’d never get that job except for his last name.

/---/ Good question, except Trump was willing to do it at cost (yeah, I know, hotels can still make money at the bar, restaurants, and other amenities) But Hunter was pulling in $83,000 a month. Big difference.

Hunter Biden's excuse: "I’ve been through some sh—stuff in my life. I’ve been through some real, real stuff. This isn’t real stuff. It isn’t. It truly isn’t. That part of it, that Barnum and Bailey—you know, say anything, do anything you want, you know, I mean, like, you know, Donald Prince Humperdinck—Trump Jr. is not somebody that I really care about."
Donald Trump Jr. Vs Hunter Biden In War of Words: Who Said What

/---/ Good question, except Trump was willing to do it at cost (yeah, I know, hotels can still make money at the bar, restaurants, and other amenities) But Hunter was pulling in $83,000 a month. Big difference.

Hunter Biden's excuse: "I’ve been through some sh—stuff in my life. I’ve been through some real, real stuff. This isn’t real stuff. It isn’t. It truly isn’t. That part of it, that Barnum and Bailey—you know, say anything, do anything you want, you know, I mean, like, you know, Donald Prince Humperdinck—Trump Jr. is not somebody that I really care about."

Hunter Biden is a private citizen.

Any resort that sells out their vacancy at cost is making a pile of money. Cost is figured at a minimum occupancy to break even.

• Thanks

Hunter Biden is a private citizen.

Any resort that sells out their vacancy at cost is making a pile of money. Cost is figured at a minimum occupancy to break even.
Of course you support bribery in politics, you’re a loony lefty.

Exactly. But those that make the laws are the corrupt ones the law should address.

It’s pure bribery paying big money to Hunter who’d never get that job except for his last name.

Who was bribed?

• Thanks

Who was bribed?
The VP who used money to interfere in the internal criminal investigations of another country so HIS SON could keep his $86,000 a month job he got because of his last name.

Forum List

Back