Trump beats Obama again...

108 of Trumps EO's were to negate 0bozo's madness. So that means Trump only made 22 EO's of his own.

Trump outstripping Obama on pace of executive orders

He is blowing away Obama's record for EOs...

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"
I'm willing to bet the majority of Trump EOs are to over turn Obama Eos

how much are you willing to bet?

99 percent of EOs are unconstitutional.
It shouldn't matter what they do. It is an abuse of power.
Our founders did all they did for nothing.

so Trump eliminating Obamas Eos with his Eos was the constitutional thing to do

Trump has so far issued 130 executive orders. By comparison, Obama issued 108 in his first three years.

Of course we all know that EOs are nothing but a power grab..."Why Is @BarackObama constantly issuing executive orders that are major power grabs of authority?"

Liberals should have no problem with this precedent set by Obama.

I guess that is why you and all the Trump worshipers have no problem with Trump doing it! Thanks for clearing that up.

EOs are cool when fat donnie does them.

Especially when they roll back obummers. Which is mainly what he is doing

Those rollbacks are unwise. You'll understand when you can't take a bath anymore. Or when that chemical plant blows up in your town and you can't go outside or open you windows.
/——/ Like any of that doomsday crap happened before Obozo wrote his EOs to save us from ourselves.

Trump has done so little as far as legislation.

He won't let Moscow Mitch pass anything.

Great news, thanks!

Takes an EO to cancel an EO.

Those rollbacks are unwise. You'll understand when you can't take a bath anymore. Or when that chemical plant blows up in your town and you can't go outside or open you windows.
/——/ Like any of that doomsday crap happened before Obozo wrote his EOs to save us from ourselves.
For the uimpteenth gazillion time there was NOTHING illegal in what Biden did.

Trump was after campaign dirt.

How FUCKING stupid are you people. How many times does this need pounded into your tiny feeble minds before you gets it.

Great news, thanks!

Takes an EO to cancel an EO.
Trump issues so many with a Republican Congress.

so Trump eliminating Obamas Eos with his Eos was the constitutional thing to do
That was a good thing to do. But how many times has that actually been the case?

looks like about 10% of his EO are getting rid of Obama EOs

I guess that is why you and all the Trump worshipers have no problem with Trump doing it! Thanks for clearing that up.

As a matter of fact, I have a problem with ANY President doing such egregious levels of EOs. It’s not good for the Country. When Obama was doing it at record clips, I correctly predicted that Liberals would have no problem with it so long as it was only their guy or gal doing it.

You Trump worshipers cared then and do not care now...why is that?

I'm far from a Trump worshiper, but it's clear that the Democratic Congress has ZERO intention of working with Trump to improve the lives of average Americans, which is obviously fine with you. You don't care about average Americans. You care about the Democratic Party.

How is running up the debt good for Americans?
How is dirtier air & more polluted water Good for Americans?
How is stealing children at the border good for America?
How is lying to the American people good for Americans?
How is forcing farmers into bankruptcy good for Americans?
How is alienating our allies good for Americans?
How is Moscow Mitch refusing to do anything good for America?

You stupid Trump loving assfucks hate America as you sit on your fat asses cheering on a piece of shit like Donald Trump.

As a matter of fact, I have a problem with ANY President doing such egregious levels of EOs. It’s not good for the Country. When Obama was doing it at record clips, I correctly predicted that Liberals would have no problem with it so long as it was only their guy or gal doing it.

Just like it was predicted all the people complaining about Obama doing it would go strangely quiet about Trump doing it.

Have you ever made a post of your displeasure of Trump doing this?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I have news, if the EOs are good for America, EOs are fine as they are limited in nature. If EOs are meant to tear down like Trump's, then they are not fine.

For the uimpteenth gazillion time there was NOTHING illegal in what Biden did.

Trump was after campaign dirt.

How FUCKING stupid are you people. How many times does this need pounded into your tiny feeble minds before you gets it.

They are lemmings.

Obama wasn't doing it at record clips.

Executive-orders-by-president.jpg

171013122708-executive-orders-through-october-13-super-tease.jpg

141119-dataorders-graphic.png

012814-obama-executive-orders_chart_0-1.jpg

exec-orders-1.jpg

013014-executive-orders_chart.png

5daa9bf4cf026.image.jpg

These continuing lies about Obama show that the opposition to him by many here was NOT primarily about policy.

Forum List

Back