Was the Mar-a-Lago RAID About Crossfire Hurricane Because That Was Declassified 18 Months Ago

Having code word clearance nuclear secrets in your basement that you have refused ti turn over in response to a prior subpoena will get you raided. And hopefully, now it will get jail time too.
Tell it to duh Judge
Tell it to duh Judge
Sock it to me
Sock it to me { Laugh-in skit }
Trump has the right as former Potus to take any documents from
the White House during his presidency and take his sweet time in
Declassifying them.Like Obama promised he would have but never did.
Ya frickin' Punk.
In Obama's final year in office his administration spent $ 36 Million
on legal costs Defending it's refusal to turn over Federal Records
under the Freedom of Information act.
Plus " for a 2nd consecutive year Obama federal employees told citizens,journalists
and others that despite searching they couldn't find a single page of
files that were requested."

I'm all for arresting Obummer any time. But I did notice that you don't dispute that Trump did something illegal himself. Nice.
So tell me exactly what DT did that was "illegal"? As president he had the power to declassify anything he wanted, making them mostly public records.
What has DT done specifically that is actually illegal?

Yes, a president can, NOT an ex-president.

IF the orange retard declassified the papers before he took them.
Knowing Trump and his sense of entitlement..................he didn't.
Well, since he already announced they were declassified before he left office, I guess your TDS will have to look for something else to say "got him this time!" :rolleyes:

So tell me exactly what DT did that was "illegal"? As president he had the power to declassify anything he wanted, making them mostly public records.
If they were public records, why were they locked in his basement?

If they were public records, why were they locked in his basement?
So now you're the authority in charge of where anyone stores records... are you in charge of anything else that is none of your business?
Do I need your permission if I lock a storage shed?
What else should I consult with you before doing on my property?
Or is only DT that needs your permission? :rolleyes:

Well, since he already announced they were declassified before he left office,
He lied about that. Do keep up.

Despite what you've been told, no, the president can _not_ just retroactively state that he mentally declassified the documents more than a year after he took them, and thus they were declassified. That's not how it works.

Declassification is a process with a big ol' paper trail. That process didn't happen. Therefore, the documents weren't declassified.

Good luck with presenting your fantasy version to a court.

So now you're the authority in charge of where anyone stores records... are you in charge of anything else that is none of your business?
Do I need your permission if I lock a storage shed?
What else should I consult with you before doing on my property?
Or is only DT that needs your permission? :rolleyes:
Just seems like if the records are locked in his basement, that’s not very public. Is this a public basement? Can anyone go have a look?

Taking stuff home. Apparently, that's a no-no. The FBI had been negotiating to get the stuff back but he wouldn't give any. So it's on Trump. Nobody else.He could have simply given the stuff back, but he has to make himself a victim. Poor Donald. And poor you. lol

Well, since he already announced they were declassified before he left office, I guess your TDS will have to look for something else to say "got him this time!" :rolleyes:
WTF?
The president can't just declassify something, just because the say's so, moron.
There's a process, presidents have to use, declassification has to go through the DOJ,FBI and the US archivist for review.

When are they going to start investigating the Biden family, especially Hunter! It probably won’t be the politicized FBI!
Yeah, when are they going to start investigating Hillary...................................................AGAIN?
"WHATABOUTISM" is all Trump and his cult have.

I can't help people that are that gullible.
They're easy "marks" and Trump knows it.

Don't forget all the Chinese made crap he sells too.
He is STILL on tour.
Fleecing his herd.

I wouldn't walk across the street to see him, but that goes for every politician.

I know what meds you're on.

View attachment 681081

You suck on Trump's prunes.

View attachment 681083
WOW the DNC cultist has it bad

WOW the DNC cultist has it bad
1660380890438.png

The Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 produced an even stranger category of classified knowledge. Anything related to the production or use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power is inherently classified, and Trump could utter whatever words he pleased yet still be in possession of classified material. Where are our nuclear warheads? What tricks have we developed to make sure they work? This information is “born secret” no matter who produces it. The restrictions on documents of this type are incredibly tight. In the unlikely event that Trump came up with a new way to enrich uranium, and scribbled it on a cocktail napkin poolside at Mar-a-Lago early this year, that napkin would instantly have become a classified document subject to various controls and procedures, and possibly illegal for the former president to possess.

The Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 produced an even stranger category of classified knowledge. Anything related to the production or use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power is inherently classified, and Trump could utter whatever words he pleased yet still be in possession of classified material. Where are our nuclear warheads? What tricks have we developed to make sure they work? This information is “born secret” no matter who produces it. The restrictions on documents of this type are incredibly tight. In the unlikely event that Trump came up with a new way to enrich uranium, and scribbled it on a cocktail napkin poolside at Mar-a-Lago early this year, that napkin would instantly have become a classified document subject to various controls and procedures, and possibly illegal for the former president to possess.
Once again a president can declassify what ever he wants.

Once again a president can declassify what ever he wants.
Once again, NO, he can't.

The Atomic Energy Act of 1954 sets requirements for protection of information about nuclear weapons and special nuclear materials. Such information is "classified from birth", unlike all other sensitive information, which must be classified by some authorized individual. However, authorized classifiers still must determine whether documents or material are classified or restricted.

"Born secret" and "born classified" are both terms which refer to a policy of information being classified from the moment of its inception, usually regardless of where it was created, and usually in reference to specific laws in the United States that are related to information that describes the operation of nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back