Trump allowed Black homeless woman to live in Trump Tower for 8 years, rent free

You can begin
The True Face of Democrats!

hqdefault.jpg

If you can point out a single democrat who supports that picture, I and many others will work tirelessly to kick them out of the party. If not, then STFU.

You can begin to kick out big democrats from your party.

9 Racist Things that Big Democrats Have Said and the Media Has Forgotten

9 Racist Things that Big Democrats Have Said and the Media Has Forgotten

So you think a few poorly worded remarks are the same as that picture you posted? Get real.

Without fake news.....Republicans would have nothing to brag about at all
They fall for these fluff pieces and relay them repeatedly until they seem to appear to be true

FACT CHECK: Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Allowed Her to Live in Trump Tower Rent Free for Eight Years

Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, confirmed to BuzzFeed that the claims are not real:

“There is no validity to the video,” said, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

Snopes, lol.

They fall for these fluff pieces and relay them repeatedly until they seem to appear to be true

FACT CHECK: Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Allowed Her to Live in Trump Tower Rent Free for Eight Years

Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, confirmed to BuzzFeed that the claims are not real:

“There is no validity to the video,” said, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

ROFLMAO! Snopes! ROFLMAO! A left wing blogger says its not true therefore its not ROFLMAO

Snopes, lol.

Better get used to snopes...they will be challenging Trump claims for the next four years

If you wish to challenge snopes, feel free to provide a source from Trump Hotels confirming the story

ROFLMAO! Snopes! ROFLMAO! A left wing blogger says its not true therefore its not ROFLMAO

As usual, snopes has provided it sources

You rely on a bogus YouTube video....why don't you provide actual Trump Hotel sources like snopes did?

BuzzFeed News spoke to eight people who said they were condo owners, at least 15 who said they were hotel guests, and one doorman at Trump International Hotel & Tower. Not one person recognized a photo of the woman or had heard of such a case.

One resident said that, based on the view in the video, he believed the video was filmed from the hotel section of the building.

Another resident said he did not recognize the woman, and was certain he would have noticed her if she lived there.

“Have you seen the kind of people who live here?” he said, referring to the building’s predominately white and patently wealthy inhabitants.

Why do Republican posters continually start these threads that are so easily disproven?

You guys just elected Trump....there must be plenty of legitimate stories about what Trump has done to help others. Why can't you find any?
Why do you have to make something up?

Obama s relative lived in Boston and got rent from the taxpayers

Same thing right?

You try to make every thread about how much you despise poor people. Why do you do that?

Obammy makes how many millions a year? And he can't even rent a shithole apartment for his Aunt?

Yeah he's all about family

Not the subject of the thread.
It's about people living places for free

You rely on a bogus YouTube video....why don't you provide actual Trump Hotel sources like snopes did?
Snopes is a libtard blogger....he has a slant and always has. I don't even bother opening ANY link to "snopes". I don't care if its real or not its irrelevant to me. Trump has helped MANY people. Just 2 I can think of is when he paid off a couples house that stopped to help him when his Limo broke down and another is when he helped Jennifer Hudson when her family was killed.

Trump claims to be worth 10 billion dollars, yet his supporters need to create bogus stories like this to make him appear generous

Republicans have been swiftboating the Clinton Foundation for decades, while the foundation saves millions of lives around the world

Can anyone point out any legitimate accomplishments of the Trump Foundation or even show that Trump contributes to it?

Why do Republican posters continually start these threads that are so easily disproven?

You guys just elected Trump....there must be plenty of legitimate stories about what Trump has done to help others. Why can't you find any?
"disproven" by a lying leftist blogger LOL....

Snopes is a libtard blogger....he has a slant and always has. I don't even bother opening ANY link to "snopes". I don't care if its real or not its irrelevant to me. Trump has helped MANY people. Just 2 I can think of is when he paid off a couples house that stopped to help him when his Limo broke down and another is when he helped Jennifer Hudson when her family was killed.

If you want to show a source is incorrect, you need to do it with FACTS. Show that the snopes findings on this matter are incorrect. It would be easy to do. Provide a source other than an Infowars....Yes Infowars...video

"disproven" by a lying leftist blogger LOL....

You are welcome to provide a source other than a bogus Infowars video

Obama s relative lived in Boston and got rent from the taxpayers

Same thing right?

You try to make every thread about how much you despise poor people. Why do you do that?

Obammy makes how many millions a year? And he can't even rent a shithole apartment for his Aunt?

Yeah he's all about family
I remember when he told us we should be our brothers keeper, while his brother lives in a hut.

Why do Republicans have to rely on fake news to show the generosity of a billionaire?

If you want to show a source is incorrect, you need to do it with FACTS. Show that the snopes findings on this matter are incorrect. It would be easy to do. Provide a source other than an Infowars....Yes Infowars...video
Don't need to. Only liberals find Snopes to be credible. Could the story be false? SURE. Find someone OTHER than Snopes that says so. Also I really don't care if it is. There ARE many stories that are fact about him helping others.

Forum List

Back