Trump allowed Black homeless woman to live in Trump Tower for 8 years, rent free

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
MSM lying presstitutes didn't cover it.
Interesting, when KIllary invited a homeless black to live in her home?
Or how many $$$ gained by recount scum spent Jill Stein to homeless?

Donald Trump allegedly invited a homeless black woman to stay at Trump Tower after she was found squatting in the building. Although the story is still unconfirmed, this is just one of many instances where Trump has helped the less fortunate regardless of race or gender. The mainstream media are usually busy portraying Trump as a racist, bigot, or chauvinist. But Trump boasts a long and documented history of helping out — because it’s the right thing to do.

The homeless black woman reveals that, for eight years, she has been living in the Trump Tower for free. She says that she originally trespassed her way in before squatting in an empty room for the night. Police arrived the next day to address the situation. She was told she must leave the premises — or she would be subject to arrest.

“When I told them I would not go, they contacted Mr. Trump over the phone and he came down here. Instead of evicting me off the property, he said that I can stay and it’s been eight years I’ve been here,” she revealed. “Not only did he not evict me off the property, he made sure that I ate three meals a day by room service and that I get a delivery of fresh flowers every week.”

Trump allowed Black homeless woman to live in Trump Tower for 8 years, rent free

She must have been a fox... I wonder how many times he has groped her.

No matter what he did it'll never compare to the fucking hillary gave millions of blacks in Haiti.

Why am I not convinced that you give a fuck about even a single Haitian?

I cared enough not to steal millions from em...

You want to change the subject of this thread. Why is that?

No matter what he did it'll never compare to the fucking hillary gave millions of blacks in Haiti.

Change a subject that shows Trump to be a nice guy?
Didnt think that one through did ya....

So you think giving one woman free rent makes up for all the people he cheated out of pay for work that had already been done?
https://video-cdn.buzzfeed.com/15925/mp4_1920X1080/1480064570

Obama s relative lived in Boston and got rent from the taxpayers

Same thing right?

So you think giving one woman free rent makes up for all the people he cheated out of pay for work that had already been done?
https://video-cdn.buzzfeed.com/15925/mp4_1920X1080/1480064570

Let's be clear. He did not give that homeless woman anything. That is what is known as a fake news story. It has been debunked.

That's how fake news works. It gets posted somewhere and then lots of dummies repeat it. The debunking doesn't get repeated nearly as often.

The OP should try harder to be a more discerning consumer of news. Perhaps he should even pause and think about what other bullshit he has believed....which may have influenced his entirely fucked up world view.

The True Face of Democrats!

hqdefault.jpg

The True Face of Democrats!

hqdefault.jpg

If you can point out a single democrat who supports that picture, I and many others will work tirelessly to kick them out of the party. If not, then STFU.

Without fake news.....Republicans would have nothing to brag about at all
They fall for these fluff pieces and relay them repeatedly until they seem to appear to be true

FACT CHECK: Black Homeless Woman Says Trump Allowed Her to Live in Trump Tower Rent Free for Eight Years

Jennifer Rodstrom, a spokeswoman for Trump Hotels, confirmed to BuzzFeed that the claims are not real:

“There is no validity to the video,” said, who answered a BuzzFeed News request sent to a transition team spokesperson. “The woman depicted is not our guest.”

Forum List

Back